Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-20-2017, 07:13 PM  
Damnit Peg

Official 2017 NBA Off Season Thread

The draft is June 22nd.
Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 09-25-2017, 03:04 PM   #796
The Collective Unconscious

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirk digler View Post
According to Woj OKC making huge push to get Wade
If this happens, who is the 6th man? Melo? Wade? Roberson?
58-4ever 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.58-4ever 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.58-4ever 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.58-4ever 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.58-4ever 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.58-4ever 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.58-4ever 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.58-4ever 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.58-4ever 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.58-4ever 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.58-4ever 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 09-25-2017, 04:13 PM   #797
Please squeeze

Quote:
Originally Posted by 58-4ever View Post
Wade is to old to play significant minutes.
dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-25-2017, 04:59 PM   #798
Future NBA Finals MVP

Quote:
Roberson, of course. Picking up Wade would be fantastic. He doesnt need to be healthy all year, just during the playoff push
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-25-2017, 05:17 PM   #799
Better than Nelson

Quote:
Ok... so you're saying he intentionally takes 10 minutes off to concentrate on passing. This is the worst sports take I've read... maybe EVER.
Maybe you missed the Justin Houston thread
Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.
Old 09-25-2017, 06:25 PM   #800
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
Horrible trade by OKC. Melo is older than I am. He cant defend and he needs the ball in his hands. Hes an isolation hero ball scorer. He does not complement Russ or george at all. Melos value would be on a gpod defensive team needing scorers, not on a team with two established scorers. Im afraid they will take turns again each possession instead of running efficient offense.

Have you seen Enes Kanter play defense?

It’s a great trade. Whether they can make it work or not is yet to be seen, but a Presti turned 3 people that were unplayable in the playoffs and VO to George and Anthony.

George, Roberson and Adams are great defenders. The defense will be fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
okcchief wants to die in a aids tree fire.okcchief wants to die in a aids tree fire.okcchief wants to die in a aids tree fire.okcchief wants to die in a aids tree fire.okcchief wants to die in a aids tree fire.okcchief wants to die in a aids tree fire.okcchief wants to die in a aids tree fire.okcchief wants to die in a aids tree fire.okcchief wants to die in a aids tree fire.okcchief wants to die in a aids tree fire.okcchief wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 09-25-2017, 06:31 PM   #801
MVP

Also Melo’s numbers as a spot up shooter are outstanding. These 3 guys want to win and I expect them to adapt to win. He’s been in one of the worst organizations for years. It gives you a much better chance than staying pat.

okcchief wants to die in a aids tree fire.okcchief wants to die in a aids tree fire.okcchief wants to die in a aids tree fire.okcchief wants to die in a aids tree fire.okcchief wants to die in a aids tree fire.okcchief wants to die in a aids tree fire.okcchief wants to die in a aids tree fire.okcchief wants to die in a aids tree fire.okcchief wants to die in a aids tree fire.okcchief wants to die in a aids tree fire.okcchief wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 09-25-2017, 06:33 PM   #802
MVP

Quote:
If Adams keeps improving (keep in mind he's like 23 years old), this starting 5 for OKC will be incredible and fun to watch.

Adams will be more like he was 2 years ago with space.

Old 09-26-2017, 06:46 PM   #803
Perpetual Mediocrity

I think the Warriors are still going to run over anybody so it really doesn't matter, but there's nothing wrong with putting three great players together and seeing if they figure it out. If they do, they might pose some kind of a challenge there. It's totally within Carmelo's ability to be a great #3 for OKC.

The corpse of Wade on the way to Cleveland now. Only surprise was that it hadn't happened before now. They're going to have a bit more depth than usual.
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2017, 07:53 PM   #804
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC_Connection View Post
I think the Warriors are still going to run over anybody so it really doesn't matter, but there's nothing wrong with putting three great players together and seeing if they figure it out. If they do, they might pose some kind of a challenge there. It's totally within Carmelo's ability to be a great #3 for OKC.

The corpse of Wade on the way to Cleveland now. Only surprise was that it hadn't happened before now. They're going to have a bit more depth than usual.

Right on

The Warriors are still the best, but if the Thunder gel and are more hungry who knows. If the Warriors are healthy they won’t be beat, but I like people taking shots.

Old 09-26-2017, 07:54 PM   #805
Choco Favre

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC_Connection View Post

New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2017, 08:28 PM   #806
Please squeeze

OKC needs hoodie Melo to show up. The West is going to be ****ing fist fight every night and I can't wait.
dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-26-2017, 08:31 PM   #807
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by okcchief View Post
Right on

The Warriors are still the best, but if the Thunder gel and are more hungry who knows. If the Warriors are healthy they won’t be beat, but I like people taking shots.

I've wanted to see what Carmelo could do as a #2 or #3 on a good team for a while now, so it will at least be interesting. His teams were quite good back when he played with actual good players in Billups/Hilario in Denver and Amare/Chandler/Kidd in New York.

Another thing is that I could see one or both of PG/Melo jumping ship to go to LA if LeBron goes there next summer. Might end up being a one year experiment with these three.
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 09-28-2017, 10:12 AM   #808
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

This isn't my favorite Lakers team, but it may be among the most I best remember (because it came the year after I started following the Lakers and it was just a madhouse of a team).

https://www.theringer.com/nba/2017/9...edric-ceballos

Ced, Eddie, Nick, Elden, Vlade....Magic? Yeah, some of you will remember his brief and shockingly good comeback.

Just a profoundly weird basketball team, especially to write an article about. But I know there's a handful of Lakers fans here that will get a kick out of the article.

All hell broke loose that off-season and frankly it should have. There were so many volatile personalities in that locker-room that it pretty much had to be blown apart. Fortunately Jerry West is a wizard so thinks worked out pretty well for the purple and gold.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-28-2017, 02:39 PM   #809
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
This isn't my favorite Lakers team, but it may be among the most I best remember (because it came the year after I started following the Lakers and it was just a madhouse of a team).

https://www.theringer.com/nba/2017/9...edric-ceballos

Ced, Eddie, Nick, Elden, Vlade....Magic? Yeah, some of you will remember his brief and shockingly good comeback.

Just a profoundly weird basketball team, especially to write an article about. But I know there's a handful of Lakers fans here that will get a kick out of the article.

All hell broke loose that off-season and frankly it should have. There were so many volatile personalities in that locker-room that it pretty much had to be blown apart. Fortunately Jerry West is a wizard so thinks worked out pretty well for the purple and gold.
I'm not in any way, shape, or form a Lakers fan, but I remember that team well; I used to live the NBA. Thanks for posting this.

Wasn't Mag a power forward when he returned?!? My brain is telling me he played on the block a bit like he did when he had to as a rookie.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-28-2017, 02:51 PM   #810
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla View Post
I'm not in any way, shape, or form a Lakers fan, but I remember that team well; I used to live the NBA. Thanks for posting this.

Wasn't Mag a power forward when he returned?!? My brain is telling me he played on the block a bit like he did when he had to as a rookie.
Yeah. He came back...uh...thick.

He didn't have the lateral ability to defend guards and the Lakers has a couple of pretty good guards already in Jones and Nick the Quick. And Ceballos was their best player at the 3 so Magic just kinda settled into the 4. Fortunately it was just a tick before the stretch 4s really started to show up so you could get away with Magic's more limited mobility because he was still a pretty tall dude and could body up some of the more lumbering 4s in the league (who in many cases were just mediocre 5s).

Offensively he played point forward a lot. Van Exel still brought the ball up a fair amount but most of the offense went through Magic once he came back.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.