Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-10-2024, 08:11 PM  
I got Rice cookin in the micro

A tradition like no other ****Official Masters Thread****

Anyone watching
Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-15-2024, 09:09 PM   #196
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papachief View Post
Better players?

They have 3 players who can win on the PGA tour, John Rahm, Cam Smith, Brooks Koepka. Everyone else is including Bryson are just after thoughts. I don’t blame the players for taking the money offered and for some of the older guys it’s a great opportunity to continue their careers. But in reality it’s a weak tour made up of hasbens and want to be’s. The product is mediocre at best.
That being said, I really hope they can all merge and be one again.
Yes, better players. No clue how Bryson could be considered an afterthought considering he just contended at Augusta and came 4th at the PGA last year. Any time he's been healthy over the past 5 years he's been a threat to win tournaments.

You should probably be familiar with Joaquin Niemann as he's a borderline top 10 player in the world right now. Tyrell Hatton is easily a top 20 guy as well and just finished top 10 at the Masters. Talor Gooch was also a top 30 guy before he left and he's won 3 times on LIV since then.

They have a whole bunch of other guys who could also easily be classified as top 50 players (Reed, Oosthuizen, Ancer, Meronk, Burmester) considering where they were ranked when they left and that isn't even getting into the aging veterans who can still win on a good week (DJ and Sergio stand out in that regard).

It might even be argued that LIV has a third of the top 50 players in the world at this point (and the split is going to become even more palpable when they inevitably get guys like Rory or Hovland next). Any non-signature PGAT event doesn't have fields anywhere close to as good as this.
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-15-2024, 09:14 PM   #197
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by crayzkirk View Post
With all the talk about how Scottie Scheffler is boring; to me, Tiger was the most boring golfer ever. Unlike Jack Nicholas, he never made a Sunday charge and most of his wins were blowouts. He played in a time between the great players and there was really no one to challenge him.

Plus, it seems that he wasn't a very good husband or driver.

One thing that he was like Jack in that really bothered me; the coverage given to these players when they were out of contention. I guess that's what other people wanted to see however I was always interested in seeing the leaders. Not their fault however it was frustrating to spend so much time on a player that was out of it.
There's a pretty decent argument that Mickelson, Els, and Singh were better and more talented than any player in today's era. Well, other than maybe Scheffler himself but he's got a lot to prove still to be talked about in those terms.
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-15-2024, 11:39 PM   #198
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
With all the talk about how Scottie Scheffler is boring; to me, Tiger was the most boring golfer ever. Unlike Jack Nicholas, he never made a Sunday charge and most of his wins were blowouts. He played in a time between the great players and there was really no one to challenge him.

One thing that he was like Jack in that really bothered me; the coverage given to these players when they were out of contention. I guess that's what other people wanted to see however I was always interested in seeing the leaders. Not their fault however it was frustrating to spend so much time on a player that was out of it.
I don't think he's boring - he's just not spectacular.

He's not at this level yet, but think of it as Tom Brady vs. Patrick Mahomes. Mahomes is Woods - incredibly flashy and will wow you pretty much every game out. Lost in the spectacular sometimes is just how good he is as the little things as well (Woods had an immaculate short game at his peak).

Whereas Scheffler is more like Brady - just goes out there and hits his marks every single time. Does what he's supposed to do and never beats himself.

Again - Scheffler has a looooong way to go to get to Brady's level obviously. But from a stylistic standpoint, that's the difference. Neither guy is 'boring' but they're certainly not a spectacle other than the results.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-16-2024, 04:34 AM   #199
Politically Incorrect

How ironic would it be if 90% of the Top 100 players all got paid to go to LIV

The PGA is one of the stogiest, most pompous, entitled old douchenozzles organizations that ever existed.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-16-2024, 07:38 AM   #200
Future NBA Finals MVP

Quote:

I thnk the disconnect is Tiger's personality isnt boring. He always has something to say. He wins the press conference. He ****ed a horde full of blonde bitches. He hung out with Jordan and the celebs. He's a fiery competitor on the course. Fist pumps of joy and pissed off rage expletives. It isnt that Tiger or Scotties game is boring, its the other things. Its an absolute joy to watch Sheffler hit a golf ball.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-16-2024, 09:55 AM   #201
MVP

1. Merge
2. 72 hole tournaments
3. No shorts
4. No music blaring
5. NO TEAMS

I play golf in shorts with music playing all the time, but I don't want to see the pros in shorts or hear music blaring on every hole.
JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-16-2024, 11:11 AM   #202
Future NBA Finals MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks View Post
1. Merge
2. 72 hole tournaments
3. No shorts
4. No music blaring
5. NO TEAMS

I play golf in shorts with music playing all the time, but I don't want to see the pros in shorts or hear music blaring on every hole.
Out of all the things why do shorts bother you?

I want to see them without caddies myself
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-16-2024, 11:23 AM   #203
No Keys, No Problem

Quote:
I've had a guy thrown off the course for the music thing. Wear your ear buds or turn it down so low that no one can hear it. I go out to play, break 80, and hear the nature in peace, not to listen to your shitty playlist of shit music.
Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2024, 11:44 AM   #204
Veteran

Quote:
1. Merge
2. 72 hole tournaments
3. No shorts
4. No music blaring
5. NO TEAMS

The shorts thing is the only thing on this list I would disagree with. I give absolutely zero ****s about what the players are wearing. Do you really think a pro playing in shorts is any less respectful than some of the hideous "golf shirts" you see players like Hovland wear or any of Daly's pants? Or even more...then entire US Ryder Cup outfit in 1999 or whatever year that was?

There might be a way to have a few team events in a different format every year that could bring interest and excitement, but generally I think the President and Ryder Cups scratch that itch sufficely. Just get everyone back on one tour and be done with it.
blake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 04-16-2024, 11:51 AM   #205
Now you've pissed me off!

"It's never even been a conversation for us," McIlroy said. "It's unfortunate we have to deal with it, and this is the state our game is in. I'm obviously here and going to the PGA Tour event next week, and I'll play the PGA Tour the rest of my career."

https://www.espn.com/golf/story/_/id...-liv-golf-850m
'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-16-2024, 12:21 PM   #206
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins View Post
"It's never even been a conversation for us," McIlroy said. "It's unfortunate we have to deal with it, and this is the state our game is in. I'm obviously here and going to the PGA Tour event next week, and I'll play the PGA Tour the rest of my career."

https://www.espn.com/golf/story/_/id...-liv-golf-850m
I remember when Rahm effectively said that too. Everybody has a price, perhaps the Saudis just haven't met his yet.
Old 04-16-2024, 12:55 PM   #207
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC_Connection View Post

Rory on the way out next?
This would be the biggest middle fingers of all middle fingers to Monahan if Rory bolts....
Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.
Old 04-16-2024, 12:56 PM   #208
Future NBA Finals MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garcia Bronco View Post
I've had a guy thrown off the course for the music thing. Wear your ear buds or turn it down so low that no one can hear it. I go out to play, break 80, and hear the nature in peace, not to listen to your shitty playlist of shit music.
I agree with you but the general consensus is if you do that at a public club you are a total shithead. Its so annoying though I agree
Old 04-16-2024, 12:57 PM   #209
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Holy shit, man.

That's just a ludicrous sum of money.

I wonder if those guys wanna buy a baseball team next? Give Bill DeWitt $8 billion and he'll be happy to let them go...
Imagine Tiger's number if you know Tiger could actually leave. Much less stress on his body but will never happen
Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.
Old 04-16-2024, 01:54 PM   #210
Veteran

Quote:
1. Merge
2. 72 hole tournaments
3. No shorts
4. No music blaring
5. NO TEAMS

Real Victoria Secret women for caddies...
crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.