Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-21-2023, 05:53 PM  
Banned

The Bills take the AFC this seasom

Are you ready for some football!?

I know I am!

With that, I am here to make a proclamation!

The mighty Bills from Buffalo will take the AFC this year.

For two decades I watched people say the Patriots window was closed, that their time was dwindling, that it was all over… seemingly every time those predictions happened, the Patriots went and won another Super Bowl.

A lot of doom talk simply because we lost to the Bengals in the playoffs. Let us not forget that the Bills watched their brother DIE on the field just a few weeks prior. Their heart was simply not in it. If it had been, the Bills would have captured the AFC last year.

The Bills have won 2 of their last 3 in Arrowhead and they’re ready to make it 3 of the last 4.

Let’s go mighty Buffalo Bills! 🦬 🦬 🦬
JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 04-10-2024, 08:34 PM   #3421
In Mahomes I trust!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustDíqLix View Post
Are you ready for some football!?

I know I am!

With that, I am here to make a proclamation!

The mighty Bills from Buffalo will take the AFC this year.

For two decades I watched people say the Patriots window was closed, that their time was dwindling, that it was all over… seemingly every time those predictions happened, the Patriots went and won another Super Bowl.

A lot of doom talk simply because we lost to the Bengals in the playoffs. Let us not forget that the Bills watched their brother DIE on the field just a few weeks prior. Their heart was simply not in it. If it had been, the Bills would have captured the AFC last year.

The Bills have won 2 of their last 3 in Arrowhead and they’re ready to make it 3 of the last 4.

Let’s go mighty Buffalo Bills! 🦬 🦬 🦬
Face it, YOUR team is CURSED! You went to the SB 4 times in a row, 4 TIMES IN A ROW! Yet, your team LOST EVER ****ING ONE OF THEM! At this point, I HAVE TO ****ING LAUGH! Now you sold off all of your BEST players? I feel so satisfied for your losses! You need to consider being a CHIEFS fan! Just saying or better yet, break your back on a collapsible fold out table!
Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2024, 03:53 AM   #3422
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by InChiefsHeaven View Post
I'll give him this, he doesn't have one of those "Oh shit I'm gonna die" looks on his face.
That is a man who fully understands the inevitability of his situation and is resigned to it.

That is the look of an inescapable moment's arrival...
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-11-2024, 07:11 AM   #3423
MVP

Gonna have to corral a Texans fan. CJ 2023 Jalen Hurts Stroud should entertain
Rainbarrel Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Rainbarrel Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Rainbarrel Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Rainbarrel Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Rainbarrel Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Rainbarrel Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Rainbarrel Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Rainbarrel Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Rainbarrel Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Rainbarrel Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Rainbarrel Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 04-13-2024, 08:26 PM   #3424
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlphg9 View Post
My God, those ****ing owners raped the tax players. "Fund half our building costs, all of the maintenance and upkeep, and then as a sign of good gesture we will go in dry while we charge you $150/seat just for a shot at getting a season tickets. Oh don't worry season ticket holders were gonna **** you even harder and charge you $50k/ticket to keep those tickets!"

I'd ****ing revolt against that loser ass franchise. That's one of the most absurd things I've ever heard. Those PSLs are gonna get back the money that the owners lost to build the stadium. Sketchy ****s.
https://www.timesunion.com/churchill...s-19399691.php

Those sorry bastards. Goes on about this being the worst stadium screw job. Then towards the end says taxpayers may be catching on because KC just rejected a stadium proposal
Rainbarrel Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Rainbarrel Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Rainbarrel Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Rainbarrel Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Rainbarrel Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Rainbarrel Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Rainbarrel Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Rainbarrel Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Rainbarrel Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Rainbarrel Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Rainbarrel Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 04-14-2024, 06:02 AM   #3425
Bolton gonna knock you out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbarrel View Post
https://www.timesunion.com/churchill...s-19399691.php

Those sorry bastards. Goes on about this being the worst stadium screw job. Then towards the end says taxpayers may be catching on because KC just rejected a stadium proposal
You may be the most bipolar poster I’ve encountered. Sometimes I need a decoder to figure out what you’re saying, then other times it’s stuff like this. Way to keep me on my toes!!
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-14-2024, 06:29 AM   #3426
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor View Post
You may be the most bipolar poster I’ve encountered. Sometimes I need a decoder to figure out what you’re saying, then other times it’s stuff like this. Way to keep me on my toes!!
It's blueballs. He's always been an enigma! He's been at this a LONG time
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-14-2024, 06:31 AM   #3427
Consuming CP souls

Daquix got 1 thing right! They sure won that meaningless regular season game at Arrowhead! One inch off side or they don't make the playoffs
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-14-2024, 07:01 AM   #3428
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustDíqLix View Post
I went back and read the OP for the first time in a very long time. It's funny how predictions/smack talk can come back to haunt you.

I'd say the Bills one-upped themselves this past season. After watching one of their brothers DIE on the field, they had to do something even more dramatic, so they watched their entire team DIE on the field while all of their fans DIED in the stands. Which was worse DiqLix?
RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.
Old 04-14-2024, 12:23 PM   #3429
I'll be back.

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2024, 12:25 PM   #3430
sorta mod-ish

Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-14-2024, 01:59 PM   #3431
I'll be back.

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-19-2024, 01:04 PM   #3432
I'll be back.

Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2024, 07:10 PM
Rainbarrel
This message has been deleted by Rainbarrel. Reason: Enough
Old 04-23-2024, 03:49 PM   #3433
Bolton gonna knock you out

Old story I guess. Musta missed in in September. Or maybe I forgot it. Refgardless, for your reading (or rereading) pleasure.

Cops rescue, arrest naked fan stuck in a pit at new Buffalo Bills stadium
By Ryan Talbot | rtalbot@nyup.com
Where else would you rather be than right here, right now? For one football fan, the answer was probably just about anywhere else on Sunday afternoon.

Five minutes before the Buffalo Bills’ home opener against the Las Vegas Raiders, WNY Fire Alerts shared that a fan had hopped the fence of the construction area for the new stadium and fallen into a deep hole. The fan had been rescued, but there were a lot of unanswered questions about the events leading up to the fence hopping.

On Monday, those questions were answered by the Erie County Sheriff’s Office.

According to the sheriff’s office, the 29-year-old fan in question admitted to being under the influence of cocaine, LSD and marijuana. Prior to jumping the fence, the man went into a portable toilet, covered himself in the contents of the toilet and stripped naked.

Upon jumping the fence, the fan fell 30 feet down into a pit at the location of the future home of the Bills. He was charged with misdemeanor trespassing and issued an appearance ticket for Orchard Park Town Court and transferred to Buffalo General Medical Center with multiple scratches.
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-23-2024, 04:20 PM   #3434
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor View Post
Old story I guess. Musta missed in in September. Or maybe I forgot it. Refgardless, for your reading (or rereading) pleasure.

Cops rescue, arrest naked fan stuck in a pit at new Buffalo Bills stadium
By Ryan Talbot | rtalbot@nyup.com
Where else would you rather be than right here, right now? For one football fan, the answer was probably just about anywhere else on Sunday afternoon.

Five minutes before the Buffalo Bills’ home opener against the Las Vegas Raiders, WNY Fire Alerts shared that a fan had hopped the fence of the construction area for the new stadium and fallen into a deep hole. The fan had been rescued, but there were a lot of unanswered questions about the events leading up to the fence hopping.

On Monday, those questions were answered by the Erie County Sheriff’s Office.

According to the sheriff’s office, the 29-year-old fan in question admitted to being under the influence of cocaine, LSD and marijuana. Prior to jumping the fence, the man went into a portable toilet, covered himself in the contents of the toilet and stripped naked.

Upon jumping the fence, the fan fell 30 feet down into a pit at the location of the future home of the Bills. He was charged with misdemeanor trespassing and issued an appearance ticket for Orchard Park Town Court and transferred to Buffalo General Medical Center with multiple scratches.
Sometimes getting shitfaced just isn't enough.
RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.
Old 04-23-2024, 04:27 PM   #3435
MVP

20-19
37-24
52-17
30-13
139-73 Dynasty