Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-15-2015, 08:45 AM  
Supporter

Fire Me Boy! What's For Dinner? Thread

Since the other one got too big, let's keep the food truck rolling. Whacha got?

Vol 2. http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=285408

Last edited by Buehler445; 03-02-2020 at 09:14 AM..
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-23-2018, 02:09 PM   #12031
MVP

Our local store had Smithfield whole pork loins for 99c/lb. Couldn't pass that up. Grilled pork chops with a side of garlic/butter noodles and a veggie.
Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.
Old 05-23-2018, 02:14 PM   #12032
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! View Post
The good standard vinaigrette ratio is 1:3 parts oil. Good place to start.

My wife loves this basic balsamic vinaigrette: 1/2 c. balsamic, 1.5 c. EVOO, with a clove of garlic or shallot, a touch of honey, and a spoonful of coarse mustard. Run that through your blender and it'll stay emulsified for a few days, too.
Sounds very close to what my mother used to make. And yes, very good..
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-23-2018, 02:24 PM   #12033
Gimme My Berries Back!

Quote:
I missed that.

Now add a fatty hi-caloric dressing to it to finish it off.
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-23-2018, 04:58 PM   #12034
Cast Iron Jedi

Loving this indoor grill. It’s pouring out right now, and these chicken thighs rule.

Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-24-2018, 04:57 PM   #12035
Cast Iron Jedi

What's For Dinner? Here's Mine Vol. 3.

Salmon and fresh squash.

Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2018, 07:20 PM   #12036
Fight, build, win!

The indoor grill?
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-24-2018, 07:28 PM   #12037
Cast Iron Jedi

What's For Dinner? Here's Mine Vol. 3.

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
The indoor grill?

Not this time. Skillet. In retrospect, I should have planked the squash and tried that!
Old 05-24-2018, 08:22 PM   #12038
Fight, build, win!

I have a breville sandwich press I got about 5 years ago I stored away after not using. Your posts have me wanting to dig it out of the attic. It doesnt have the removable plates and they are smooth so no pannini style. Man some of that stuff you posted from that thing is real quality. Also a Cuban Sammy is sounding good with some day old jimmy johns bread or Firehouse.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-24-2018, 09:39 PM   #12039

Quote:
Salmon and fresh squash.

Would!
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-24-2018, 09:45 PM   #12040
Shit

How did you do the salmon fmb?
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-24-2018, 10:01 PM   #12041

On the way to hockey practice, because the son asked for it, I ate Taco Bell. What shit THAT WAS! Now the truck is a mes, I dragged-ass through practice, and my farts have sent the dog away!

Wow, what crap food!
Old 05-24-2018, 10:07 PM   #12042
Snacks Are Under My Apron

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryDayz View Post
On the way to hockey practice, because the son asked for it, I ate Taco Bell. What shit THAT WAS! Now the truck is a mes, I dragged-ass through practice, and my farts have sent the dog away!

Wow, what crap food!
Taco Bell sucks. I eat the bean tostada if I HAVE to eat there. Sometimes grandkids pick the shittiest foods. Only thing worse is probably ****ing Chuck E Cheese, **** that place
threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-24-2018, 10:14 PM   #12043

Quote:
Originally Posted by threebag02 View Post
Taco Bell sucks. I eat the bean tostada if I HAVE to eat there. Sometimes grandkids pick the shittiest foods. Only thing worse is probably ****ing Chuck E Cheese, **** that place
Yeah, I know, I regret the decision. NEVER AGAIN! (until next time!)
Old 05-24-2018, 10:24 PM   #12044
Mostly Ignored

I've been eating pretty healthy for the last couple of months, so today I went to the city with a buddy of mine and had a nice meal. We went to Walk-Ons. It's a regional sports bar franchise with an outstanding menu of food.

For an app, I had a tuna tini. Seared Ahi Tuna served rare with avacoda, an Asian slaw, and a sweet chili glaze. Very good. I was super hungry, and forgot to take a pic.

My entree was voodoo shrimp with corn grits. The shrimp was stuffed with cream cheese and pickled jalapenos, then wrapped in bacon. The grits were super creamy, and had whole kernels of corn throughout. It was the best meal I've had in months, and the best shrimp and grits I've had since a trip to New Orleans back in 2015. Man, I'll tell you what, when it's done well, shrimp and grits might be my favorite meal. It's so good.

I also got some bread pudding to go, to bring home to the wife. It was made out of Krispy Kreme donuts. I love bread pudding, so I had a bite of it when she was eating it. It was great, but it essentially tasted like warm Krispy Kreme donuts. I've had better bread pudding.
TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-25-2018, 04:04 AM   #12045
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAUTO View Post
How did you do the salmon fmb?

Brined (2qt water, 1/2 c. Salt) for 30 minutes, then pan seared. Cold pan, set fillets in, cook for 5-6 minutes per side till 120 degrees. Rest for 5.