Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-15-2015, 08:45 AM  
Supporter

Fire Me Boy! What's For Dinner? Thread

Since the other one got too big, let's keep the food truck rolling. Whacha got?

Vol 2. http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=285408

Last edited by Buehler445; 03-02-2020 at 09:14 AM..
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-07-2016, 09:29 PM   #5281
Snacks Are Under My Apron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! View Post
Meats: pork sausage, beef, pepperoni, Canadian bacon. Others OK, too. No ****ing ham.

Veg: Mushrooms, roasted garlic. That's about all the veg I want on a pizza. Sun dried tomatoes are nice, pineapple if it's Canadian bacon is fine.

Cheese. Extra. Mozzarella, provolone, parm.

Sauce: I prefer traditional sauce, but pretty much anything is fine as long as it isn't barbecue sauce and the toppings are appropriate.
Steer clear if they offer a cheeseburger pizza with ketchup and mustard for the sauce.
threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-07-2016, 09:30 PM   #5282
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by threebag02 View Post
Steer clear if they offer a cheeseburger with ketchup and mustard for the sauce.

Yeah, that always sounded awful, too.
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-07-2016, 09:31 PM   #5283
MFIC

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimBone View Post
Ham and pineapple all day.
The problem with pineapple is when you don't like it and pick the pineapple out, you're eating a ham pizza that someone coated with sugar.
Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 11-07-2016, 09:31 PM   #5284
I like Pie!

Quote:
Meats: pork sausage, beef, pepperoni, Canadian bacon. Others OK, too. No ****ing ham.

Veg: Mushrooms, roasted garlic. That's about all the veg I want on a pizza. Sun dried tomatoes are nice, pineapple if it's Canadian bacon is fine.

Cheese. Extra. Mozzarella, provolone, parm.

Sauce: I prefer traditional sauce, but pretty much anything is fine as long as it isn't barbecue sauce and the toppings are appropriate.

Now you show up, where the **** have you been, sucking the farts out of the wife's seat?
Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-07-2016, 09:33 PM   #5285
Cast Iron Jedi

I can get behind Canadian bacon and pineapple. But those heathens that think ham is a suitable substitute for Canadian bacon are up there wth scum that think Mr. Pibb is a substitute for Dr. Pepper. And those people can all **** right off.
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-07-2016, 09:34 PM   #5286
Cast Iron Jedi

I like ham, but ham on a pizza is just a bite-by-bite reminder that it's not Canadian bacon.
Old 11-07-2016, 09:36 PM   #5287

Quote:
I can get behind Canadian bacon and pineapple. But those heathens that think ham is a suitable substitute for Canadian bacon are up there wth scum that think Mr. Pibb is a substitute for Dr. Pepper. And those people can all **** right off.
Oh shit, Rainman is a Pibb guy.
threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-07-2016, 09:44 PM   #5288
I like Pie!

I like ham and any other meat on pizza, just not pineapple, and well BBQ sauce, and probably a few others.
Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-07-2016, 09:57 PM   #5289

Now back about 20 years ago Pizza Hut made a hell a BBQ pizza
Old 11-07-2016, 10:08 PM   #5290
Ain't no relax!

Time to clean the ol' nuke'awave...

Ohh shit, this isn't the Nope thread...
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-07-2016, 10:35 PM   #5291

Hell yeah don't even need a plate to nuke shit up
Old 11-08-2016, 08:16 AM   #5292
Baba Ganoush

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
Toppings?
Pineapple, ham, bbq sauce, cheese and jalepenos.
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-08-2016, 08:17 AM   #5293
Baba Ganoush

Taco pizza is pretty damn good as well.
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-08-2016, 08:18 AM   #5294
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inmem58 View Post
Pineapple, ham, bbq sauce, cheese and jalepenos.
You're a disgrace.
Old 11-08-2016, 08:21 AM   #5295
Baba Ganoush

Quote:
You're a disgrace.
It's something different from your typical pepperoni and cheese or combination.

The wife is extremely picky and she actually liked it a lot.