Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-30-2005, 09:16 PM  
Cross with me

The Official 24 Bet Pictures Thread

Alright, we all know that the rules of the bet created by Phil state one pic at the end of each month. As of whatever time it says at the top left corner of this post, this is the place goatcheese and slayer are to post those pictures.
Slayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 02-01-2005, 03:07 AM   #436

Quote:
Originally Posted by gochiefs
I've heard enough stories to know I probably wouldn't tolerate most women. I told you, I'm a selfish, greedy bastard.

I've survived for 23 years without a SO....pretty sure I can live the rest of my life without one.

I can cook and clean, too.
most guys tell stories about the bad times with a SO, because they'll look like pussies if they tell about the good times. In my experience anyways, most of the time the good outweighs the bad.
David. must have mowed badgirl's lawn.David. must have mowed badgirl's lawn.David. must have mowed badgirl's lawn.David. must have mowed badgirl's lawn.David. must have mowed badgirl's lawn.David. must have mowed badgirl's lawn.David. must have mowed badgirl's lawn.David. must have mowed badgirl's lawn.David. must have mowed badgirl's lawn.David. must have mowed badgirl's lawn.David. must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 02-01-2005, 03:07 AM   #437
Phobia

Quote:
I've survived for 23 years without a SO....
The hell you have. You may not be banging her, but your SO is just down the hallway. You used to hang off her boob.
Old 02-01-2005, 03:07 AM   #438
For The Glory Of The City

I have never seen so much apathy in one thread.
|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-01-2005, 03:08 AM   #439
A certain set of skills

Quote:
It would be nice to have, but I'm no worse off without it. I'm a pretty simple guy.

You're a simpleton.
Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-01-2005, 03:08 AM   #440
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phobia
Resigned to failure with the ladies, yet you're happy? You're a very accomplished liar when you can lie to yourself so efficiently.
Hey, it might happen someday. I'm not going out of my way to pursue them every night, though...it's not real important to me right now.

Why would it be?
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-01-2005, 03:11 AM   #441
I'll be back.

Quote:
The hell you have. You may not be banging her, but your SO is just down the hallway. You used to hang off her boob.
I don't even talk to my parents all that much. I cook my own meals and wash my own clothes, too (most of the time).
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-01-2005, 03:11 AM   #442
Phobia

Quote:
Originally Posted by David.
most guys tell stories about the bad times with a SO, because they'll look like pussies if they tell about the good times. In my experience anyways, most of the time the good outweighs the bad.
Just because you tripped, fell down, landed on some ho, and messed in your pants doesn't mean you're qualified to give relationship advice to gochiefs.

Most guys tell the bad stories because the good stories are boring. Would you rather hear about the day I banged my ex-wife 10 times or the time I sent her and her boyfriend off for a wonderful weekend getaway on my credit card?
Old 02-01-2005, 03:13 AM   #443
Phobia

Quote:
I don't even talk to my parents all that much. I cook my own meals and wash my own clothes, too (most of the time).
Of what are you trying to convince me?
Old 02-01-2005, 03:15 AM   #444
I'll be back.

Quote:
Of what are you trying to convince me?
You think my mother is SO. There's no way that's even possible. I barely even talk to her.

What do you think she does that makes her my SO?
Old 02-01-2005, 03:20 AM   #445
Phobia

Quote:
You think my mother is SO. There's no way that's even possible. I barely even talk to her.

What do you think she does that makes her my SO?
I don't know. You claimed to have survived 23 years without a SO.

I call bullshit. I'm right.
Old 02-01-2005, 03:20 AM   #446

Quote:
Just because you tripped, fell down, landed on some ho, and messed in your pants doesn't mean you're qualified to give relationship advice to gochiefs.

Most guys tell the bad stories because the good stories are boring. Would you rather hear about the day I banged my ex-wife 10 times or the time I sent her and her boyfriend off for a wonderful weekend getaway on my credit card?
well...I'm in no position to give marital advice that is certain. But I think I'm plenty qualified to talk about a girlfriend.
David. must have mowed badgirl's lawn.David. must have mowed badgirl's lawn.David. must have mowed badgirl's lawn.David. must have mowed badgirl's lawn.David. must have mowed badgirl's lawn.David. must have mowed badgirl's lawn.David. must have mowed badgirl's lawn.David. must have mowed badgirl's lawn.David. must have mowed badgirl's lawn.David. must have mowed badgirl's lawn.David. must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 02-01-2005, 03:21 AM   #447
For The Glory Of The City

Quote:
I'm right.
How is that working out for you?
|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-01-2005, 03:22 AM   #448
I'll be back.

Quote:
I don't know. You claimed to have survived 23 years without a SO.

I call bullshit. I'm right.
OK, that's fair. But I certainly don't have one now, in any way shape or form.
Old 02-01-2005, 03:24 AM   #449
I'll be back.

Quote:
well...I'm in no position to give marital advice that is certain. But I think I'm plenty qualified to talk about a girlfriend.
You are qualified to talk about it toward people who are like you. You and I are like apples and oranges. I haven't spent a second of my life chasing tail. Most guys in college and high school do their fair share of that.
Old 02-01-2005, 03:30 AM   #450
Phobia

Quote:
If your advice is:
Don't let your girlfriend talk you into piercings....

I'll agree.