Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 11-22-2020, 10:41 PM  
Supporter

WTF is with the defense?

That's 2 games in a row they really didn't do a ****ing thing. Carr had all ****ing night to throw. Guys are dropping shoulders and not wrapping up. YAC is killing us. Receivers are running wide open.

I will give them some credit in that I thought they stopped the run fairly well against the Raiders.

No pass rush
No tackling
No attitude

WTF?
petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-28-2020, 12:47 AM   #466
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRR View Post
I was interested to hear Spags’ interview today. Although, it felt a lot like watching Bob in 2017/2018. He made a comment about not everything being perfect, and thought (paraphrasing) that if they didn’t give up that last touchdown, they would have felt ok about their performance. Especially with the offense they have (I.E holding the opposing team to 24 points should be enough).

He again went down the Grandpa Bob path, and explained that as long as the critical plays are made towards the end of the game, that’s all that really matters.

I’m not one to take much from coaches interviews, and it wasn’t all bad...but this one left me a little concerned.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-28-2020, 09:39 AM   #467
Consuming CP souls

Need to fire the tackling coach!
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-28-2020, 10:00 AM   #468
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRR View Post
I was interested to hear Spags’ interview today. Although, it felt a lot like watching Bob in 2017/2018. He made a comment about not everything being perfect, and thought (paraphrasing) that if they didn’t give up that last touchdown, they would have felt ok about their performance. Especially with the offense they have (I.E holding the opposing team to 24 points should be enough).

He again went down the Grandpa Bob path, and explained that as long as the critical plays are made towards the end of the game, that’s all that really matters.

I’m not one to take much from coaches interviews, and it wasn’t all bad...but this one left me a little concerned.
Spags is NOT Sutton. At all.

It's coach speak. No good coach is going to throw his players under the bus.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-28-2020, 10:04 AM   #469
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
I think it’s much more likely that they had a fight or something.
I don't understand this modern need to speculate and comment on athlete's relationship status.

Not picking on you specifically, I've done it too I suppose in the past.

It's just none of our business.

I guess it's the crackpipe of social media.

But it's weird and it's intrusive and it's unhealthy of us.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-28-2020, 10:06 AM   #470
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Meck View Post
I don't understand this modern need to speculate and comment on athlete's relationship status.

Not picking on you specifically, I've done it too I suppose in the past.

It's just none of our business.

I guess it's the crackpipe of social media.

But it's weird and it's intrusive and it's unhealthy of us.
I don't read a lot of social media because I don't care about people's personal lives for the most part.

But the producers are driving the behavior as much as the consumers, especially guys like Matthieu. He posts a lot of stuff on social media. A lot of stuff. So it's only natural that people follow it like a reality TV show. He invites this level of scrutiny when he exposes so much of himself publicly.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2020, 10:23 AM   #471
The Priest and I

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Meck View Post
Spags is NOT Sutton. At all.

It's coach speak. No good coach is going to throw his players under the bus.
Agree...and didn’t expect him to throw players under the bus. That’s not the Reid way. And I completely agree with it. But it’s not coach speak either. Spags has always been a little too open/honest with the media.
TRR must have mowed badgirl's lawn.TRR must have mowed badgirl's lawn.TRR must have mowed badgirl's lawn.TRR must have mowed badgirl's lawn.TRR must have mowed badgirl's lawn.TRR must have mowed badgirl's lawn.TRR must have mowed badgirl's lawn.TRR must have mowed badgirl's lawn.TRR must have mowed badgirl's lawn.TRR must have mowed badgirl's lawn.TRR must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 11-29-2020, 05:45 PM   #472
Thank you

Shout out to Pete for helping the D turn it around with this thread!
carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-29-2020, 05:54 PM   #473
Rookie

What the hell? Why is it when someone in the secondary gets burned for a TD it is usually Ward???
Brentwoodmind is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 11-29-2020, 06:16 PM   #474
Black Bob's daddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by carcosa View Post
What turnaround?
OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2020, 06:31 PM   #475
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by OKchiefs View Post
What turnaround?
Keep bitching pillowbiter!
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-29-2020, 06:31 PM   #476
Baby Cry Cry

big game from our defense today. big part of our win.
St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.
Old 11-29-2020, 06:33 PM   #477
Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by OKchiefs View Post
What turnaround?
Lol shut up bitch
carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-29-2020, 06:33 PM   #478
In Search of a Life

Bucs average 29 ppg and we held them to 24 with two turnovers but bitches gonna bitch...
Old 11-29-2020, 06:34 PM   #479
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by carcosa View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Keep bitching pillowbitergot!
Quote:
Originally Posted by St. Patty's Fire View Post
big game from our defense today. big part of our win.
I don't know what game you guys watched but they damn near blew it....again
petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2020, 06:34 PM   #480
Thank you

OMG they gave up yards and points when the other team was desperately trying to come back???? Can't believe this SHIT!!!!!