Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 11-20-2018, 01:36 PM  
In Search of a Life

Tyreek Hill

He's the best WR in football right now.

Prove me wrong.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-10-2018, 04:23 PM   #181
Black Bob's daddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by In58men View Post
Absurd comparison.
Both feast on a high number of catches on shorter routes with a low ypc average.
OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2018, 04:23 PM   #182
Black Bob's daddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by carcosa View Post
He does bad posts.
Following me around again. It's getting a little creepy.
OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2018, 04:25 PM   #183
Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by OKchiefs View Post
Following me around again. It's getting a little creepy.
Following you around? We're in the same thread as before. Lmao get over yourself, shithead
carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2018, 04:58 PM   #184
You gotta kill a few people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
That play he made on 3rd and 19 was spectacular. It looked like we were going to be short, but man oh man, he's just so quick and elusive. I was agog.

And another play that shows the impact of he speed was that short run very early in the game. Some DB was set up to tackle him, and Tyreek just ran around the guy. It told me that his speed messes up the angles that defenders take. So it's not just the speed, but also their unfamiliarity with the speed, that messes them up.
The 3rd and 19 had my heart in my throat. He jumped sideways which took him back toward the LoS, but thankfully he's so damned fast he was able to launch forward to get the yardage back.

He ran around Weddle, too. It was embarrassing for Weddle.

Hill is a phenom.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-10-2018, 05:09 PM   #185
You don't faze me, Gobble.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
I missed that. I want to see it now.

Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 12-10-2018, 06:06 PM   #186
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla View Post
He's day to day, like Berry.
**** not day to day
TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 12-10-2018, 06:12 PM   #187
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE! View Post
Pay Hill whatever he wants. Literally give him a damn blank check. He’s earned every penny
That hasn't always proven to work out for us Chiefs... Some players, well, never mind.
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-10-2018, 06:16 PM   #188
MVP

I wonder if Kelvin will play?
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 12-10-2018, 07:29 PM   #189
Starter

I read that Tyreek’s injury is on the bottom of the heel itself, not at the Achilles or attachment point. This is a good thing because it causes pain when he walks (heel first) but not necessarily when he runs or pivots, which is done primarily on the ball of the foot. He’ll be out there. Tough as nails.
njchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.njchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.njchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.njchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.njchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.njchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.njchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.njchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.njchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.njchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.njchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 12-10-2018, 07:43 PM   #190
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by thurman merman View Post

Well...I'm not sure how we didn't get penalized for that. But I can overlook an occasional officiating mistake.

My favorite Kelce moment remains the touchdown celebration near that cheapshotting cheater Kyle Van Noy.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-10-2018, 08:01 PM   #191
Consuming CP souls

I wouldn't take any other WR over Reek. Not one.
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2018, 08:04 PM   #192
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by njchiefs View Post
I read that Tyreek’s injury is on the bottom of the heel itself, not at the Achilles or attachment point. This is a good thing because it causes pain when he walks (heel first) but not necessarily when he runs or pivots, which is done primarily on the ball of the foot. He’ll be out there. Tough as nails.
They had a doctor on NFL radio this afternoon who said the same thing. Said running will actually be less painful than walking though he won’t be able to slow down or cut certain ways. Outside of getting jammed back on his sore heel this doc basically said it won’t have a lot of impact as counter-intuitive as that sounds.

Here’s a link to a story about that:

https://www.sandiegouniontribune.com...210-story.html
RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2018, 08:58 PM   #193
MVP

I'd extend Reek after the season without a second thought.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-10-2018, 10:41 PM   #194
DeadPunisher

Quote:
Originally Posted by -King- View Post
He wasn't fined for that. He was fined for putting it in the defenders face aka taunting. I don't like it but we shouldn't act like it was his usual peace sign when he's 30 yards past the nearest defender.
Posted via Mobile Device
Yeah, he definitely stuck it right in the defender's face. Normally, he is blazing towards the end zone, quite a bit in front of a defender that has given up and slowly coming to a stop.

On this play he put up the deuce and extended it out, almost like pointing, right in the dude's face.

It was obviously a taunting penalty, but so many were upset because that's his move, and had never drawn a flag.

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk
ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 12-10-2018, 11:02 PM   #195
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by In58men View Post
Call me crazy, but I’d take Theilen over Hopkins right now.
With Thielen's contract? You bet I would take him over Hopkins!

Thielen makes an average ~$5 million per year over the next three years.

The Vikings did his deal at the EXACT right time. And while Hill is a better WR/player than Thielen and currently makes less, it won't be that way for long. I'm not so certain I wouldn't swap out Thielen and Hill.

That deal is the NFL's absolute BEST non-rookie contract in terms of value. It's the reason why the Vikings shouldn't feel so miserable about the Kirk Cousins deal, because they'll still be able to afford a few pieces along the OL and defense in the next couple of years.

Imagine if we had that Thielen deal instead of the Sammy Watkins contract. Think about what we could afford. That's basically the luxury that the Vikings are dealing with right now. It's incredible.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.