Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-20-2013, 03:00 PM  
Consuming CP souls

101 random roasts by misc Roastmasters - Thread #2

As a spinoff to the successful NFL Network's version of this and from the drama thread, it has come to fruition that this thread must be created.

Each day Hootie will reveal a member starting with 101 and working his way in order to number 1. I will update the OP as I see the names revealed.

*Warning this thread may cause a severe case of butthurt*

Let it begin!!

Hootie's List

Saul Good - A little about Roaster #2 (by frazod)
Spoiler!

85 BigRedChief
Spoiler!

84. StevieRay
Spoiler!

83. Rustshack
Spoiler!

82. KCnative
Spoiler!

81. Notorious
Spoiler!

80. Braincase
Spoiler!

79. big nasty kcnut
Spoiler!

78. crazycoffey
Spoiler!

77. Phobia

Spoiler!

76 Dave Lane

Spoiler!

75 KnowMo roasted by PGM
Spoiler!

74 Luv roasted by Mr. Flopnuts
Spoiler!

73. Mr Flopnuts
(by Iowanian)
Spoiler!

72. patteeu (by frazod)
Spoiler!

71. Bob Dole
Spoiler!

70. Sweet Daddy Hate/Raised On Riots/Darth CarlSatan (roasted by Clay)
Spoiler!

69.Setsuna (by rico)
Spoiler!

68. Burt (by J Diddy)
Spoiler!

67. petez28 (by PGM)
Spoiler!

Last edited by Pasta Little Brioni; 07-01-2013 at 09:02 AM..
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-06-2013, 03:42 AM   #1531
ON CP YOU’RE SOMEBODY’S BITCH!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PGM View Post
63. rico

rico has come along way in the last month. After not being on the list he has rocketed up the charts. Has a reputation as a solid poster even though he is a bit long winded sometimes. That is pretty good considering only a third of his 3k posts have been read. The long winded ness extends to the bedroom as well. Mrs. Swaff often finishes before he can get it in.

Speaking of the Mrs. they met at a family reunion (don't worry she's a 2nd cousin). They fell in love in typical Iowa fashion after he suplexed her on to his cock after the three legged race.

Pros: Has a hot wife and a killer figure 4 leg lock.

Cons: Probably doesn't want to get this one pregnant. ..just to be safe.

Outlook: Learns to condense his posts, ends the year in the top 10 of post count as a result. Gets banned for calling frazod fat in a hundred a different ways.
"Has a reputation as a solid poster even though he is a bit long winded sometimes." - I do...?! And I'm long-winded? This is the first time I've ever heard that, fo sho.

That is pretty good considering only a third of his 3k posts have been read. Not true, home-diddly?! Three thirds of my posts have been read...by me....and maybe TimBone....and possibly Clay because the dude is capable of reading faster than anyone I've ever heard of.

The long winded ness extends to the bedroom as well. Mrs. Swaff often finishes before he can get it in. - This is true. I have decent bedroom endurance. And she often finishes before I can get it in because I rock the sack when it comes to foreplay.

Speaking of the Mrs. they met at a family reunion (don't worry she's a 2nd cousin). - Haha, we met at Perkins at 2 AM one night and I asked her to go check my bank poles on the river with me and she agreed and we caught like a 20 lb flathead. It was...fun. But I get the 2nd cousin reference and it is funny shit... I assume you are referring to the dude who beat me with brass knuckles...and how the next time I saw him was at a family reunion where we found out our grandmas were sisters. I can't believe you caught that...that was a post that Hootie responded with, "dude, I doubt a single person read that." I think milkman even posted what he labeled as his first "tl;dr." Hahaha.

They fell in love in typical Iowa fashion after he suplexed her on to his cock after the three legged race. - I have never disclosed this...how did you KNOW that??!?!!?!

Pros: Has a hot wife and a killer figure 4 leg lock. Thanks for the compliments on the lady, but 4 leg lock?!?!?! THAT'S NOT REAL!!! THAT'S NOT REAL WRASSLIN'!!!! GUHHH!!!! Also, how can you not include me being a die-hard Cardinal fan in this section?!?!?! I presume because I don't post much in the Cardinals megathread (there is a reason for that). I wouldn't be a Chiefs fan if it weren't for my love for the Cardinals and my hatred for the Cubs fanbase...which led to my hatred for Chicago Bears fans...which was the team my dad attempted to raise me into being a fan of. I became a Chiefs fan around age 7, when I started noticing that the Bears fans at school were the same Cubs fans kids I talked shit at school. I had a difficult time liking the Bears anyways...have been die-hard Chiefs ever since...1991 or so.

Cons: Probably doesn't want to get this one pregnant. ..just to be safe. - Haha, dude...I already have 2 daughters with her, ages 1 and 2. Both children really derailed our marriage plans. That's why I was engaged for 4 years before finally getting married.

Outlook: Learns to condense his posts, ends the year in the top 10 of post count as a result. Gets banned for calling frazod fat in a hundred a different ways. - Post-condensing is something I think I am incapable of. And I will never be banned, for my posts are too long...Phil doesn't bother to read them. That is the best way to avoid being banned if you feel the need to write bannable shit...post like me and you won't be banned. Phil will just tl;dr it. It's GENIOUS.

I thought this was funny, PGM. Good job.
rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-06-2013, 06:49 AM   #1532
Everything is Awesome!!!!!

^

great roast, great comebacks. didn't realize rico was gonna actually defend himself. nice
cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-06-2013, 10:35 AM   #1533
Banned

So what's going on in this thread?
Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 07-06-2013, 11:15 AM   #1534

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thig Lyfe View Post
So what's going on in this thread?
It lost it's burst. It lost it's.......THIG LIFE!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. You could probably find a unique way to roast someone...you are like the funniest dude on the board.
rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-06-2013, 11:21 AM   #1535
Keep doubting J MFing Houston

Quote:
Originally Posted by rico View Post
It lost it's burst. It lost it's.......THIG LIFE!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. You could probably find a unique way to roast someone...you are like the funniest dude on the board.
I'll bet his keys will hardly press from all the crunchy crumbs in his board.
He sprained his finger one time trying to mash one down when it slipped on the greasy film.
Or the "clear coat" as he calls it.
beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-06-2013, 11:24 AM   #1536

Quote:
Originally Posted by beach tribe View Post
I'll bet his keys will hardly press from all the crunchy crumbs in his board.
He sprained his finger one time trying to mash one down when it slipped on the greasy film.
Or the "clear coat" as he calls it.
Let me guess, he was eating a skeleton...? Or was he getting too reckless while humping one, like our hero, Tyler Thigpen?
Old 07-06-2013, 11:30 AM   #1537
Keep doubting J MFing Houston

Quote:
Originally Posted by rico View Post
Let me guess, he was eating a skeleton...? Or was he getting too reckless while humping one, like our hero, Tyler Thigpen?
Long John Silvers.
He is currently investing in talk to type so he doesnt have to put his rock fish fillets down.
beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-06-2013, 11:45 AM   #1538

Quote:
Originally Posted by beach tribe View Post
Long John Silvers.
He is currently investing in talk to type so he doesnt have to put his rock fish fillets down.
Old 07-06-2013, 12:20 PM   #1539
Consuming CP souls

Yeah I did read the post about the brass knucks dude leading to that part of the roast. It won't let me add any more names to the op. I need mod help.
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-07-2013, 02:42 AM   #1540
Under the Sofa

say ten
salame 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellisalame 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellisalame 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellisalame 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellisalame 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellisalame 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellisalame 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellisalame 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellisalame 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellisalame 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellisalame 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 07-07-2013, 06:15 AM   #1541
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
Originally Posted by salame View Post
say ten
Not on the list
Old 07-07-2013, 10:00 AM   #1542
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Direckshun View Post
OP needs to be updated.

Yes, I care.
when someone offers up a roast on the level of a hootie roast, it seems to get shunned.

Classic player hating. We see it here all of the time.
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-07-2013, 12:09 PM   #1543
Unsparing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Red View Post
when someone offers up a roast on the level of a hootie roast, it seems to get shunned.

Classic player hating. We see it here all of the time.
No shit. My Hootie roast blew the ****ing doors off of that "offering" PGM posted.

Racism.
Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-07-2013, 01:17 PM   #1544
sorta mod-ish

Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-07-2013, 01:37 PM   #1545
Phobia

Quote:
Originally Posted by PGM View Post
Yeah I did read the post about the brass knucks dude leading to that part of the roast. It won't let me add any more names to the op. I need mod help.
I looked. I can't find the spot to add more characters to OP.