Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-24-2018, 12:32 PM  
In Search of a Life

'Cobra Kai' Karate Kid sequel series teaser....

Hell yea! Im in!

Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-30-2021, 11:14 AM   #166
In Search of a Life

Season 4 Drops tomorrow or late tonight. Return of Terry Silver!
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-30-2021, 11:32 AM   #167
Everybody Lies.

Oh shit that's this week? I'm definitely in. I started this show this past summer and binge watched all 3 seasons in about a week.

It's a fun show. It's pretty dumb. You have people doing karate all over the place, but it's fun nonetheless.
lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-30-2021, 12:21 PM   #168
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by lcarus View Post

It's a fun show. It's pretty dumb. You have people doing karate all over the place, but it's fun nonetheless.
Yea it definitely jumps the rails at times. Like the battle royal in the school. But overall it’s really well made. Made with alot of love towards the original movies.
Old 12-30-2021, 12:26 PM   #169
Rockin' yer FACE OFF!

IMO, a lot of these series need to wrap up in 3 seasons, like a trilogy. This story...there is nothing too it anymore. They'll have hijinx and drama, but it's played out. That said...of course I'll watch season 4. But that might be it. I just can't see this thing being good for 6 seasons.
InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-01-2022, 05:47 PM   #170
The Boom Boom Room

It was good, but when they did the Silver PTSD & Kreese's sudden conscience concerning Johnny's wellbeing was irritating.
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-01-2022, 07:26 PM   #171
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare View Post
It was good, but when they did the Silver PTSD & Kreese's sudden conscience concerning Johnny's wellbeing was irritating.
Yeah, I thought it was decent, not as good as previous seasons, I think season 5 looks to have a shot at being worthwhile.
kevrunner is not part of the Right 53.kevrunner is not part of the Right 53.kevrunner is not part of the Right 53.kevrunner is not part of the Right 53.kevrunner is not part of the Right 53.kevrunner is not part of the Right 53.kevrunner is not part of the Right 53.kevrunner is not part of the Right 53.kevrunner is not part of the Right 53.kevrunner is not part of the Right 53.kevrunner is not part of the Right 53.
Old 01-02-2022, 10:44 AM   #172
Everybody Lies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare View Post
Spoiler!

At some point though, the stakes are gonna have to be raised to life and death to keep it interesting. I'm not sure how many seasons they plan on making, but I'd be fine with them wrapping it up in 5.
lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-02-2022, 11:03 AM   #173
The Boom Boom Room

Quote:
Spoiler!

At some point though, the stakes are gonna have to be raised to life and death to keep it interesting. I'm not sure how many seasons they plan on making, but I'd be fine with them wrapping it up in 5.
I want that unbeatable World Class athlete that brings mortifying dread that can and maybe will beat the senseis on all sides of Cobra Kai/Miyagi-Do/Eagle Fang dojos.

Like real life Ivan Drago Aleksandr Karelin.
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-03-2022, 03:45 PM   #174
Abandoned Former Rams Fan

Quote:
Spoiler!
Spoiler!
ScareCrowe would the whole thing.ScareCrowe would the whole thing.ScareCrowe would the whole thing.ScareCrowe would the whole thing.ScareCrowe would the whole thing.ScareCrowe would the whole thing.ScareCrowe would the whole thing.ScareCrowe would the whole thing.ScareCrowe would the whole thing.ScareCrowe would the whole thing.ScareCrowe would the whole thing.
Old 01-03-2022, 06:00 PM   #175
Starter

It must be pretty easy to become efficient at Karate, the little skinny kid that was getting bullied, became a top contender in the tournament after, what I’m guessing, was only a couple weeks of training.
kevrunner is not part of the Right 53.kevrunner is not part of the Right 53.kevrunner is not part of the Right 53.kevrunner is not part of the Right 53.kevrunner is not part of the Right 53.kevrunner is not part of the Right 53.kevrunner is not part of the Right 53.kevrunner is not part of the Right 53.kevrunner is not part of the Right 53.kevrunner is not part of the Right 53.kevrunner is not part of the Right 53.
Old 01-03-2022, 06:38 PM   #176
Rockin' yer FACE OFF!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevrunner View Post
It must be pretty easy to become efficient at Karate, the little skinny kid that was getting bullied, became a top contender in the tournament after, what I’m guessing, was only a couple weeks of training.
Yes, this show is the ultimate example of suspension of belief.

I was shocked at how much I actually enjoyed this season, I was sure it was going to be shit. It was actually ok. Now they have a place to take it. I'm in...
InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-05-2022, 03:35 PM   #177
Mahomes Fanboi

I love the comedy value of Johny Lawrences' character. I know the show is stupid unrealistic, but its still light-hearted fun.
Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-06-2022, 05:48 AM   #178
Everybody Lies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molitoth View Post
I love the comedy value of Johny Lawrences' character. I know the show is stupid unrealistic, but its still light-hearted fun.
You don't really get to know him very well in the original Karate Kid. I didn't know what to expect from his character when I first started Cobra Kai. But he's without a doubt the best part of the show.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2022, 06:47 AM   #179
Supporter

Good enough. It’s a show I can watch (and actually enjoy) with my teen and tween kids. That’s a rarity.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-07-2022, 02:17 PM   #180
Abandoned Former Rams Fan

Quote:
You don't really get to know him very well in the original Karate Kid. I didn't know what to expect from his character when I first started Cobra Kai. But he's without a doubt the best part of the show.
Johnny totally makes the show

ScareCrowe would the whole thing.ScareCrowe would the whole thing.ScareCrowe would the whole thing.ScareCrowe would the whole thing.ScareCrowe would the whole thing.ScareCrowe would the whole thing.ScareCrowe would the whole thing.ScareCrowe would the whole thing.ScareCrowe would the whole thing.ScareCrowe would the whole thing.ScareCrowe would the whole thing.