Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-27-2017, 07:19 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****

IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!

Last edited by Dante84; 05-17-2017 at 09:40 AM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-24-2019, 12:40 PM   #24076
I’m a Mahomo!

*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****

https://youtu.be/ux_QnTfXmCE
https://youtu.be/dHDs6x9w5cM

Last edited by KChiefs1; 08-24-2019 at 12:46 PM..
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-24-2019, 12:46 PM   #24077
Admitted Planet Junky

learn to embed
Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 08-24-2019, 12:46 PM   #24078
I’m a Mahomo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup View Post
learn to embed

I’m on my phone.
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-24-2019, 12:48 PM   #24079
Admitted Planet Junky

Quote:
Originally Posted by KChiefs1 View Post
I’m on my phone.
What you can't hit the share button and then the embed button?
Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 08-24-2019, 12:52 PM   #24080
I’m a Mahomo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup View Post
What you can't hit the share button and then the embed button?

I’m on TapaTalk.
Old 08-24-2019, 12:55 PM   #24081
Admitted Planet Junky

Quote:
Originally Posted by KChiefs1 View Post
I’m on TapaTalk.
Ok...I know I am showing my ignorance on this stuff. I have never had to use nor would I if it is limited in its usability as it appears if you cannot do those easy minimal requirements kind of things.
Old 08-24-2019, 02:38 PM   #24082
My Mamma Says

So my draft starts in an hr.. I have the first pick... Really want to draft our hero first..
Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-24-2019, 02:53 PM   #24083
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kman34 View Post
So my draft starts in an hr.. I have the first pick... Really want to draft our hero first..
While I don’t play FF, all the guys I work with do and they always say to NEVER take a QB #1

I don’t get it, if I played he is my first pick every ****ing time
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-24-2019, 03:01 PM   #24084
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
While I don’t play FF, all the guys I work with do and they always say to NEVER take a QB #1

https://www.fantasypros.com/nfl/reports/leaders/

Looks to me like an easy choice.
Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 08-24-2019, 03:04 PM   #24085
Veteran

Quote:

It's normally the scoring, a RB is going to be most reliable for points and there is a bigger drop off in points once the top ones are gone. You can still find QB's that will do well in fantasy in the 7-10 rounds.
Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 08-24-2019, 03:08 PM   #24086
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coogs View Post
https://www.fantasypros.com/nfl/reports/leaders/

Looks to me like an easy choice.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorce View Post
It's normally the scoring, a RB is going to be most reliable for points and there is a bigger drop off in points once the top ones are gone. You can still find QB's that will do well in fantasy in the 7-10 rounds.
Mahomes just operates on a different plane, seems like he’d be worth it
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-24-2019, 03:12 PM   #24087
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Mahomes just operates on a different plane, seems like he’d be worth it
I'd be ticked if I got stuck with someone like Joe Flacco in the later rounds, while watching Mohomes tear it up every Sunday, knowing I passed on him.
Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 08-24-2019, 03:35 PM   #24088
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kman34 View Post
If your league has passing TDs worth 6, do it. Otherwise, no way.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-24-2019, 04:34 PM   #24089
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
If your league has passing TDs worth 6, do it. Otherwise, no way.
Again it's all about how your league scores. The one I'm in is 1.5 per 10 for TE's. Elite TEs are a better option than a lot of WR. Flex TE is equal to flex WR in most cases.

I'm keeping Mahomes for a 1st but I also pick at the end of the round in a keeper league and give up no picks for Damien Williams and James Conner with the way my league rules work. Also a lot of people will be giving up first, second, and third round picks for keepers. This will allow me to go WR and RB early, possibly TE but the best of those will probably be kept.
Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 08-24-2019, 07:09 PM   #24090
I'll be back.

Patrick Mahomes preseason 2019:

14-19, 203 yards, 1 TD, 0 INT, 125 QB rating

Extrapolated out to a 580-attempt season:

423-580, 6,194 yards, 30 TD, 0 INT
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote