Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 07-15-2015, 08:45 AM  
Supporter

Fire Me Boy! What's For Dinner? Thread

Since the other one got too big, let's keep the food truck rolling. Whacha got?

Vol 2. http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=285408

Last edited by Buehler445; 03-02-2020 at 09:14 AM..
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-25-2017, 12:00 PM   #7531
Draft a QB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
I thought so, I would have bought more but the freezer is full.
Buy another freezer. This is important.
Rooster 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRooster 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRooster 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRooster 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRooster 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRooster 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRooster 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRooster 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRooster 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRooster 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRooster 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 04-25-2017, 06:40 PM   #7532
I like Pie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
Two for 5 bucks Festival Foods.
I loaded up with beer brats and Italian sweet sausage. Dont care for the Cheddar ones as it all oozes out on the grill and cant taste cheese,

You might be cooking on too high of a heat, no cheese on the grill, it did shot a few streams of juice as I turned them. That was on charcoal, I can't get enough grilling on charcoal, just had it and would plow again.
Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-25-2017, 06:49 PM   #7533
I like Pie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
Damn. I can rarely find those under $4.99 here.

I'd have loaded the freezer. Love those things!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
You must find a way....

Just the wife and I, I don't have a separate freezer. I'm doing good to eat the food on hand before it get's freezer burnt. It was a good deal though.
Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-25-2017, 07:48 PM   #7534
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
You might be cooking on too high of a heat, no cheese on the grill, it did shot a few streams of juice as I turned them. That was on charcoal, I can't get enough grilling on charcoal, just had it and would plow again.
Yeah it was on gas grill and very hard to control flame up.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-25-2017, 08:02 PM   #7535
Mostly Ignored

What's with all the fitness and healthy eating tips in the dinner thread?

MOAR PICZ OF FOOD PLZ
TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-25-2017, 08:26 PM   #7536
I like Pie!

Can't help you, I just had a light salad.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20170425_204002 (2).jpg
Views:	586
Size:	82.4 KB
ID:	114310  
Old 04-25-2017, 08:30 PM   #7537
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimBone View Post
What's with all the fitness and healthy eating tips in the dinner thread?

MOAR PICZ OF FOOD PLZ
I get it. You're slyly coaxing Claynus into an aneurysm. I like it!!
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-25-2017, 09:26 PM   #7538
Supporter

Quote:
Just the wife and I, I don't have a separate freezer. I'm doing good to eat the food on hand before it get's freezer burnt. It was a good deal though.
I forget you guys don't all live a million miles from anywhere. I have a freezer and a vacuum sealer for this type of thing. I can't shop local. **** this place.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-26-2017, 07:12 AM   #7540
Supporter

Looks good man. I love me some fajitas.
Old 04-26-2017, 08:08 AM   #7541
Scarlett Johansson's boytoy

hot dogs. Dillons (Kroger) has some new house brand all beef dogs made with brisket. Delicious.

mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.
Old 04-26-2017, 08:27 AM   #7542
Snacks Are Under My Apron

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeyis4dcats. View Post
hot dogs. Dillons (Kroger) has some new house brand all beef dogs made with brisket. Delicious.

Had one of those yesterday for lunch. Cooked it on the gas grill. Thing was pretty tasty
threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-26-2017, 08:35 AM   #7543
Ain't no relax!

Beef hot dogs? But it's a hot dog. If I wanted beef, I'd have a burger.
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-26-2017, 08:49 AM   #7544
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
Beef hot dogs? But it's a hot dog. If I wanted beef, I'd have a burger.
You're a giant dum dum with no taste!

scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-26-2017, 07:49 PM   #7545
Mostly Ignored

Kobe beef dog with pulled pork and coleslaw from a place called Botsky's in Lake Charles, Louisiana.

The quality of the hot dog and bun were outstanding. This is the third time I've eaten here in about as many years, and every time they've been good. The one thing I'd say is that I'm going to stop ordering any bbq meats (in this case pulled pork) from places that aren't specifically bbq restaurants. It's never really great.

This place had a ton of good toppings to choose from, and I feel like subpar pulled pork and slaw really downplayed a good hot dog and bun.

The Envie was bomb, though. First beer since mid January.

TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.