Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics

Old 02-21-2012, 02:56 PM  
Supporter

New tat started today~

Last edited by hometeam; 02-21-2012 at 04:35 PM..
hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-28-2012, 06:09 PM   #496
Cheat Death

Jeff Fister
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-28-2012, 08:22 PM   #497
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMAC View Post
Fisty McTatt
Have you seen him in this movie?

Last edited by Rasputin; 02-28-2012 at 08:42 PM..
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-28-2012, 08:55 PM   #498
testing ... 1, 2, 3

You are getting really good at this, Mr. KC Tattoo.

FAX
FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-28-2012, 09:11 PM   #499

Quote:
Originally Posted by FAX View Post
You are getting really good at this, Mr. KC Tattoo.

FAX
thank you Fax. I think I found something for a hobby & am exited about this. Never done anything quite like it before. It's getting easier but some of it tedious & sometimes my computer gets anti-freaze + aids and that kind of gets me flustraited when it does that.
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-28-2012, 10:11 PM   #500

Don't miss with Fisty McTatt, such a bad ass mo fo.

Old 02-29-2012, 01:37 AM   #501

Old 03-01-2012, 12:58 AM   #502

Quote:
Originally Posted by frazod View Post
It's like somebody telling the same fart joke 500 times in a row.
Quote:
Originally Posted by frazod View Post
Dude, it was funny for a couple of days. Happy Days never jumped the shark as much as this thread has.
Old 03-01-2012, 01:16 AM   #503

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ari Chi3fs View Post
Ari Chi3fs has yet to post another post after posting this post as his 25k post.
Old 03-01-2012, 01:20 AM   #504
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo View Post
Frankly... i'm tired of this ****ing guy, but he does look PERFECT as Snake Pliskin .
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-05-2012, 08:43 PM   #505
FINALLY! The wait is over.

How did I miss this thread. ****ing epic. The legend of Sofa King is born.

Sidenote: I had that user name as a Mult until Dane told everyone I was Tom Cash and it was banned.
Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-05-2012, 08:44 PM   #506
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts View Post
How did I miss this thread. ****ing epic. The legend of Sofa King is born.

Sidenote: I had that user name as a Mult until Dane told everyone I was Tom Cash and it was banned.
Glad I could bring it to your attention.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-05-2012, 08:49 PM   #507
Everything is Awesome!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla View Post
Glad I could bring it to your attention.
yup, i totally missed it too.

+1.
cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-05-2012, 10:15 PM   #508
Supporter

Yeah this thread is HOF bound.
chasedude wants to die in a aids tree fire.chasedude wants to die in a aids tree fire.chasedude wants to die in a aids tree fire.chasedude wants to die in a aids tree fire.chasedude wants to die in a aids tree fire.chasedude wants to die in a aids tree fire.chasedude wants to die in a aids tree fire.chasedude wants to die in a aids tree fire.chasedude wants to die in a aids tree fire.chasedude wants to die in a aids tree fire.chasedude wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 04-05-2012, 10:16 PM   #509
Supporter

I gotta get KC Tattoo to show me his tricks. Some of his photoshopping in here is EPIC!
chasedude wants to die in a aids tree fire.chasedude wants to die in a aids tree fire.chasedude wants to die in a aids tree fire.chasedude wants to die in a aids tree fire.chasedude wants to die in a aids tree fire.chasedude wants to die in a aids tree fire.chasedude wants to die in a aids tree fire.chasedude wants to die in a aids tree fire.chasedude wants to die in a aids tree fire.chasedude wants to die in a aids tree fire.chasedude wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 04-06-2012, 01:05 AM   #510
YOU take YOUR seat

damn, how did I miss this thread? This shit is hilarious
Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.