Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-20-2019, 02:58 PM   Topic Starter
You Sweetie!

My Struggles - Alcohol - and my plan.

Guys,

I have to confess, I'm a huge alcoholic and always have been, I've been sober in increments of 5 years and one other time for ten years. I recently reflected on how much I have been/was consuming. I'm completely through this time. I just can't do it anymore. I'll be honest - after this last time, I'm lucky to even be here right now.

I love you guys and promise to each of you, this is the new beginning to my life and I'm completely done with drinking.

Thanks for the ear. If anyone else is struggling. Please feel free to chime in if you wish.

Thanks for being my friend you guys

Last edited by Simply Red; 08-20-2019 at 04:53 PM..
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.