Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-30-2016, 01:14 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

****The Tyreek Hill Thread***

With the 165th pick, in the 5th round.

Last edited by Dante84; 04-30-2016 at 02:00 PM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-07-2016, 12:05 PM   #526
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneWolf View Post
He plead guilty to domestic abuse. As part of his plea deal he signed a statement admitting to a physical altercation where he put his girlfriend in a headlock. Those are the facts as we know them right now. The rest is you being as stupid on this subject as you are on every other subject you discuss on CP.
You really ****ing suck at this.

He admitted his actions today after the Chiefs minicamp.

There is no "alleged" in this case. He did it and admitted it and continues to admit it.

I don't know why you're acting as if it didn't happen as admitted but it makes you look like a woman hating douche**** who excuses domestic violence under the guise of "No one REALLY knows what happened".

You're what's wrong with society today. Pea brained Neanderthal.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-07-2016, 12:06 PM   #527
Constable of Untruths

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
I've slept with scores and scores and scores of girls, dated a shit ton before getting married and I've never, ever, ever had a girl punch, slap or kick me.

WTF, guys?
I had a girl at a bar slap me across the face back in the 90s. She was a big girl and she kept trying to get me to take her home and **** her. I finally told her I was afraid that if I took her home that I would get diabetes from eating her pussy.

I totally deserved getting slapped, but man was it worth it.
LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-07-2016, 12:07 PM   #528
Constable of Untruths

Quote:
You really ****ing suck at this.

He admitted his actions today after the Chiefs minicamp.

There is no "alleged" in this case. He did it and admitted it and continues to admit it.

I don't know why you're acting as if it didn't happen as admitted but it makes you look like a woman hating douche**** who excuses domestic violence under the guise of "No one REALLY knows what happened".

You're what's wrong with society today. Pea brained Neanderthal.
He actually said, "I hit my girlfriend in her stomach and repeatedly punched her in the face. I also slammed her head against the wall."
LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-07-2016, 12:08 PM   #529
Veteran

Quote:
I had a girl at a bar slap me across the face back in the 90s. She was a big girl and she kept trying to get me to take her home and **** her. I finally told her I was afraid that if I took her home that I would get diabetes from eating her pussy.

I totally deserved getting slapped, but man was it worth it.

Hahahahahahahah!
NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.
Old 05-07-2016, 12:10 PM   #530
"You like to drink?"

Quote:
He plead guilty to domestic abuse.
Which means he plead guilty to assault and battery:

Quote:
Section 644 - Punishment for Assault and Battery

A. Assault shall be punishable by imprisonment in a county jail not exceeding thirty (30) days, or by a fine of not more than Five Hundred Dollars ($500.00), or by both such fine and imprisonment.

B. Assault and battery shall be punishable by imprisonment in a county jail not exceeding ninety (90) days, or by a fine of not more than One Thousand Dollars ($1,000.00), or by both such fine and imprisonment.

C. Any person who commits any assault and battery against a current or former spouse, a present spouse of a former spouse, a former spouse of a present spouse, parents, a foster parent, a child, a person otherwise related by blood or marriage, a person with whom the defendant is or was in a dating relationship as defined by Section 60.1 of Title 22 of the Oklahoma Statutes, an individual with whom the defendant has had a child, a person who formerly lived in the same household as the defendant, or a person living in the same household as the defendant shall be guilty of domestic abuse. ...
Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-07-2016, 12:14 PM   #531
Constable of Untruths

Quote:
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower View Post
Which means he plead guilty to assault and battery:
Putting someone in a headlock and putting pressure on their airway in the process would constitute assault and battery, would it not?
Old 05-07-2016, 12:19 PM   #532
Veteran

This argument is getting old. It's like politics, no one is gonna change either side's mind based on their opinion so can we all stop? It's been a week straight if the same damn conversation w the same points over and over. The Chiefs aren't gonna release him based off Chiefsplanet or anything else. Let's move on to football please. Minicamp started, let's go!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.
Old 05-07-2016, 12:33 PM   #533
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by NIUhuskies View Post
This argument is getting old. It's like politics, no one is gonna change either side's mind based on their opinion so can we all stop? It's been a week straight if the same damn conversation w the same points over and over. The Chiefs aren't gonna release him based off Chiefsplanet or anything else. Let's move on to football please. Minicamp started, let's go!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This.

I saw they gave him #81. Wonder if this mean they're going to try him out in DAT's role first.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-07-2016, 12:50 PM   #534
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
This.

I saw they gave him #81. Wonder if this mean they're going to try him out in DAT's role first.
Maybe it's because he punched his girlfriend in the stomach 81 times ?
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-07-2016, 01:11 PM   #535
Constable of Untruths

Quote:
This.

What other role did you think they were going to try him out at? There's too much of a log jam at RB to try Hill at that position.
Old 05-07-2016, 01:37 PM   #536
In Search of a Life

Quote:
What other role did you think they were going to try him out at? There's too much of a log jam at RB to try Hill at that position.
I assumed he'd be doing a little bit of both because they had RB on the card (I believe, not 100% sure), but that makes me think he'll be a WR only with the occasional jet sweep.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-07-2016, 01:39 PM   #537
Supporter

Quote:
I assumed he'd be doing a little bit of both because they had RB on the card (I believe, not 100% sure), but that makes me think he'll be a WR only with the occasional jet sweep.
He's been listed as a WR since he was drafted and has been referred to as a WR by the Chiefs on their website.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-07-2016, 01:40 PM   #538
In Search of a Life

Quote:
He's been listed as a WR since he was drafted and has been referred to as a WR by the Chiefs on their website.
Ok totally missed that then. I've been avoiding this pick like the plague.
Old 05-07-2016, 01:57 PM   #539
Consuming CP souls

There have been killers that fans worshipped so.....
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-07-2016, 02:20 PM   #540
Starter

If someone is willing to take ownership of what they did by admitting their mistakes and ask for forgiveness I can forgive. There are way more cases of this where all you here is denial after denial and some POS gets off because of high priced lawyers attacking the character of the victim.
CapsLockKey must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CapsLockKey must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CapsLockKey must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CapsLockKey must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CapsLockKey must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CapsLockKey must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CapsLockKey must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CapsLockKey must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CapsLockKey must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CapsLockKey must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CapsLockKey must have mowed badgirl's lawn.