Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-05-2024, 08:44 AM   #2
CP'S "MOST HATED" 😆

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palangi View Post
Blake fisher could be a sleeper. He won the starting LT job at Notre Dame as a true freshman. But got injured and that’s when Alt took over. So they moved him to RT to get him on the field. Her odd only 20 years old right now too
Was just gonna say this. Kid could be a steal if we play our cards right.
UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 04-05-2024, 10:12 AM   #3
offense > defense

I really like the profile of this BYU LT. RS SO, just turned 21, 1 year at LT, great length and athleticism, former 5-star recruit.

Seems like a real Veach type of swing for the fences.
CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.
Old 04-07-2024, 04:22 PM   #4
SuperBowl or bust

Quote:
Originally Posted by CupidStunt View Post
I really like the profile of this BYU LT. RS SO, just turned 21, 1 year at LT, great length and athleticism, former 5-star recruit.

He’s gotta be the pick at 25-32 and a lot of folks will claim he was overdrafted.
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2024, 09:35 AM   #5
Andy Reid Supporter

Out on Jordan Morgan bc of size, injury concerns and arm length.

I think Mims is the main trade up option if at all possible but aside from that I think it’s:

1. Tyler Guyton
2A. Patrick Paul
2B. Kingsley Suamataia
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-09-2024, 07:07 AM   #6
In Search of a Life

Chris Simms is of the opinion that "there is no way" Morgan will play tackle in the NFL.
Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-09-2024, 07:21 AM   #7
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefnj2 View Post
Chris Simms is of the opinion that "there is no way" Morgan will play tackle in the NFL.
It is hard to go against Simms currently he seems to still be a football guy working as a talking head. But he's had some bad misses too. Outside the top 3 Chase, Smith and Waddle he had Terrace Marshall as his number 1 wide out for the 21 draft and iirc he said it wasn't really close. Everyone gets hung up on one thing sometimes.
Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 04-09-2024, 09:02 AM   #8
Mahomes > God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefnj2 View Post
As is pretty much any draft analyst or anyone that's plugged into the league....
Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 04-27-2024, 04:58 AM   #9
offense > defense

Quote:
Originally Posted by CupidStunt View Post

I could not love this pick any more. Might be one of my favorite ever Chiefs picks.

He has so much talent. Give me Sua over Guyton for example 10/10 and we stole him a full round later.

I'm calling it now. Heck and Reid and the system have this guy on the All-Pro team before his rookie contract is up.
CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.
Old 04-09-2024, 08:32 AM   #10
MVP

Kingsley Suamataia keeps coming to me in mocks. And seems to check all the boxes physically, hes young and a two year starter. Am I missing any major warts?
Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 04-09-2024, 09:20 AM   #11
Comfortably Numb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunerdr View Post
Kingsley Suamataia keeps coming to me in mocks. And seems to check all the boxes physically, hes young and a two year starter. Am I missing any major warts?
He might be a good candidate to trade back from 32 if you get an offer to go back a few picks. I don’t think he will make it past 40, so there would be risk, but the 2nd round is going to have talent.
VAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 04-09-2024, 09:26 AM   #12
In Search of a Life

If we trade up, I think it's for a LT. If we stay put, either Guyton falls into our lap, or we go WR.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-09-2024, 10:07 AM   #13
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
If we trade up, I think it's for a LT. If we stay put, either Guyton falls into our lap, or we go WR.
Really wouldn't be that upset with the staying put scenario there depending on what WR is left.
Old 04-09-2024, 11:27 AM   #14
Veteran

I’m starting to think that Mims might slide to us at 32.Heres an article where the Steelers site discusses guyton or Mims and the risk of Mims injury history is a major flaw.

https://steelersdepot.com/2024/04/mo...-right-tackle/

If GMs are scared of his injury history and need a tackle who can be available, especially considering the talent and depth of this class, maybe mims falls to 32 if he’s the 8th tackle selected? I think this would be perfect for us if Mims fell to 32. Or trade up slightly to pick right after Morgan is drafted. We could resign Smith and let Mims develop behind him. We’d have a lot of depth across the oline.

1. Alt ND
2. Fashanu penn state
3. Fuaga Oregon state
4. Latham Bama
5. Fautanu Wash
6. Guyton OK
7. Morgan AZ
8. Mims GA
kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 04-09-2024, 04:12 PM   #15
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcbubb View Post
I’m starting to think that Mims might slide to us at 32.Heres an article where the Steelers site discusses guyton or Mims and the risk of Mims injury history is a major flaw.

https://steelersdepot.com/2024/04/mo...-right-tackle/

If GMs are scared of his injury history and need a tackle who can be available, especially considering the talent and depth of this class, maybe mims falls to 32 if he’s the 8th tackle selected? I think this would be perfect for us if Mims fell to 32. Or trade up slightly to pick right after Morgan is drafted. We could resign Smith and let Mims develop behind him. We’d have a lot of depth across the oline.

1. Alt ND
2. Fashanu penn state
3. Fuaga Oregon state
4. Latham Bama
5. Fautanu Wash
6. Guyton OK
7. Morgan AZ
8. Mims GA
That would be fantastic but I just don't see teams drafting Guyton or Morgan before Mims even with the injury considerations.

I won't be surprised to see Mims be the 4th-6th OT taken and if we want him late teens might have to be the target area for a trade up.
Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.