Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-04-2024, 09:11 PM  
MVP

Xavier Worthy/Xavier Weaver - same same

according to this "sports writer"

Quote:

Watch: Record-Breaker Xavier Worthy’s Grounded Reaction Steals Hearts at the NFL Combine

It’s the NFL Combine season! As the week at Lucas Oil Stadium proceeds, players give the scouting week their all to stand out the most for the top seeds across the league. And Xavier Weaver might have just done it without realizing it. Xavier Weaver, the Texas Longhorns WR, has officially broken the NFL Combine record of the 40-yard dash!

On a normal Saturday afternoon at the NFL Combine, Weaver made a blazing run in 4.25 seconds in his first attempt while the commentator was laughing off the 4.5 predictions by clocking a 4.34 in the 40-yard dash. It was enough to turn his laugh into a full-fledged dropped jaw. However, Weaver was just falling short of 300 milliseconds to break the 4.22 record of Washington Huskies WR John Ross in 2017. To sort out any discrepancies, when the official cleared out the one-millisecond difference in the second attempt’s time, Weaver couldn’t contain the overwhelming emotions that were unleashed. With 4.21 on the stopwatch, Weaver officially broke Ross’s record for NFL Combine 40.

When the official broke the news to him, saying “I just had to let you all know, that it ain’t a 422, it’s a 421. So we just let everybody know that Xavier Worthy, Fresno, California, or by Texas Longhorns official new Combine record holder 40,” Weaver sprinted freely, away from the screen like as joyful as one could be. Later, when he returned, the WR grew teary-eyed, proud of himself, with glimpses of gratitude lighting his face up even more. After all, it was not just Ross’ record that he broke. With this, Weaver also set fire to Texas’ record holder Marquise Goodwin, who held 4.27.

Truly ‘Worthy’, as his nickname suggests. Along with Weaver, it is a proud moment for Steve Sarkisian as well, as not just one but two of the players on his team have this accolade highlighted on their resume. Steve Sarkisian also coached Russ during his stint at Washington and speaking of accolades, the Texas head coach lauded the South Florida transfer’s abilities.

Steve Sarkisian on Xavier Weaver

“The efficiency is a huge thing because a year ago, for you to catch eight balls, I’d have to throw you 15-16, a week ago we threw him seven passes and he caught seven, on Saturday he caught eight balls on nine targets, so the efficiency in which he’s playing has been great,” Sarkisian said.

Sarkisian’s words, paired with the numbers that Weaver has amassed during the last seasons, speak volumes about the amount of effectiveness he has inculcated in his receiving skills. As a junior, ‘Worthy’ caught 75 passes for 1,014 yards and five scores at SFU. However, these numbers saw a huge jump after he arrived in Texas.
https://www.essentiallysports.com/nf...e-nfl-combine/
DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-04-2024, 09:23 PM   #2
Veteran

And if you hadn't made this thread, you would have been the only person to have read this article.

Thanks for that.
Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2024, 09:28 PM   #3
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Womble View Post
And if you hadn't made this thread, you would have been the only person to have read this article.

Thanks for that.
DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2024, 09:31 PM
DenverChief
This message has been deleted by DenverChief. Reason: Dup
Old 03-04-2024, 09:42 PM   #4
Veteran

Denverchief just deleted a meme post about me being an over sensitive pussy or something, whilst being a massively overly sensitive pussy himself.

Having realised this he then deleted it out of sheer embarrassment and gave the reason: dup.

Lol!
Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2024, 09:51 PM   #5
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Denverchief just deleted a meme post about me being an over sensitive pussy or something, whilst being a massively overly sensitive pussy himself.

Having realised this he then deleted it out of sheer embarrassment and gave the reason: dup.

Lol!
I'm going to spoiler DenverChief's response to you -

Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2024, 05:34 AM   #6
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
I'm going to spoiler DenverChief's response to you -

❤️
Old 03-05-2024, 06:03 AM   #7
MVP

Quote:

Thanks for that.
Translation : My vaginitis can’t handle being an adult and not opening a thread. There is only so much reading I can get done from my mother basement while playing with my little pecker. Grow the **** up and act like an adult. Not everything is about you douchewagon.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2024, 06:08 AM   #8
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DenverChief View Post
Translation : My vaginitis can’t handle being an adult and not opening a thread. There is only so much reading I can get done from my mother basement while playing with my little pecker. Grow the **** up and act like an adult. Not everything is about you douchewagon.
Why are you preaching about being an adult whilst simultaneously throwing your toys out of the pram. Get a grip grandad.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2024, 07:28 AM   #9
MVP

Quote:
Why are you preaching about being an adult whilst simultaneously throwing your toys out of the pram. Get a grip grandad.
Listen - I know you have never experienced life outside of your mothers basement. You should go mouth off to someone at the George Brett statute and tell us all how it works out. Take pics too.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote