Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-01-2024, 08:18 AM  
Supporter

Caleb Williams is destined to be a massive bust

penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.
Old 03-01-2024, 09:18 AM   #46
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
I was about to mention that. Xenophobia is a prejudice against people from other countries.
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2024, 09:18 AM   #47
Ultrabanned

Just dropping in to be xenophobic as ****

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-01-2024, 09:19 AM   #48
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
Agreed... you do have to meet people halfway, especially when you're losing games. Have to be able to read the room and not shove your weirdness into people's faces without giving a **** what they think.
And therein the question lies.

When the Trojans were going 8-5 and fighting to stay out of dead last in a disbanding Pac-12 - did Caleb Williams meet anyone halfway or lean into his weird?

Sure seemed to be the latter to me. He didn't handle adversity terribly well last season. As they were going 1-5 down the stretch, Williams seemed to be checking out or going MORE over the top.

Guy really could've gone 0-6 (a 1 point win over Cal was his only W in his last 6 games) and then USC played their best game since probably week 3 when he decided to sit the bowl game out.

That's gotta be a concern doesn't it?
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2024, 09:20 AM   #49
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Seems like one of those words that has a broader definition now that people have misused it for broader purposes for so long... I can use "shouts at clouds" if you prefer.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-01-2024, 09:21 AM   #50
Veteran

Quote:
Like I said - if you're really good, you can pull it off. When Wilson was at his peak, his weirdness was seem as charming. As he started to struggle, dude became a meme. He didn't get weirder, he just wasn't a superstar and nobody was willing to go to bat for him so he spiraled.

This sort of stuff doesn't mean you're going to fail. But it really does kinda leave you working without much of a net. You'd better be good. And you'd better be good pretty damn quickly.
When you're winning, it's colorful. When you're losing, it's a distraction and harmful to the team. He's going high in the draft to a bad team. It's not going to be considered colorful when they're losing.
RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.
Old 03-01-2024, 09:22 AM   #51
GDT Contributor

A bust like CJ Stroud was supposed to be? A bust like many thought Patrick Mahomes might be? Nobody knows shit at this point despite all the lip-flapping going on.
493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 03-01-2024, 09:23 AM   #52

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
Seems like one of those words that has a broader definition now that people have misused it for broader purposes for so long... I can use "shouts at clouds" if you prefer.
'People' simply use it as a proxy for calling people racist when they get tired of saying racism and want to sound smarter. I'll let you decide the general leanings of the 'people' in question.

It doesn't have a broader definition now. There are just more stupid people that have decided to use it when they're ranting about...well whatever...and need to find a third word to fit into their "Misogynistic, homophobic, X" rant. Xenophobic fits the patter batter so that's what they use.

Naw man, it means what it's always meant.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2024, 09:23 AM   #53
Supporter

I really couldn't care less about this guy. But as others have pointed out, he seems like a self absorbed, arrogant, douche. I never have cared for people like that. And if his NFL career is a failure, I won't feel bad for him.

But I'm still curious, what was that about a dress?
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-01-2024, 09:23 AM   #54
MVP

USC produces such wonderful NFL QBs. What could possibly go wrong?
Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.
Old 03-01-2024, 09:27 AM   #55

Quote:
Originally Posted by 493rd View Post
A bust like CJ Stroud was supposed to be? A bust like many thought Patrick Mahomes might be? Nobody knows shit at this point despite all the lip-flapping going on.
You mean a bust like Bryce Young was supposed to be? Like many thought Johnny Manziel might be?

Not much of a retort.

Nothing is ever truly 'known' in the draft. But what you can do is look at things that impact odds and probabilities.

You'd really prefer Williams not have these sort of aloof and egocentric tendencies. Because again, that's not going to make him friends in the clubhouse. And anything that decreases the probability of success (i.e. your O-Line doesn't really care if you get hit, your WRs aren't going to give up their body to pull in your slightly misplaced pass) is a bad thing.
Old 03-01-2024, 09:28 AM   #56
New and Improved

https://firstroundmock.com/2024/02/f...test-decision/

Former NFL Scout Removes Caleb Williams From Draft Board Due to Latest Decision
February 26, 2024 | Daniel Kelly | Articles

Decisions are like footballs and with USC quarterback Caleb Williams’ latest decision not to throw at the NFL Scouting Combine, I am officially removing him from my draft board at First Round Mock ⎯completely. I’ve seen and heard enough.

I’ll keep the fourth-round evaluation on Williams which reflects his performance on game film over the past two seasons (I’ve evaluated every snap) and how his skillset projects to the NFL. In short, he’s an elite athlete, who’s underdeveloped as a quarterback. That’s not a hot take, it’s the truth (and my end game isn’t clicks, it’s to get a second chance in the NFL).

For starters, his 3.21 second time to throw (PFF) doesn’t translate well to the next level. Bears’ quarterback Justin Fields has the slowest time to throw in the NFL at 3.23 seconds (Next Gen Stats).

We’ll get back to that............... More at the link.
stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-01-2024, 09:29 AM   #57
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
'People' simply use it as a proxy for calling people racist when they get tired of saying racism and want to sound smarter. I'll let you decide the general leanings of the 'people' in question.

It doesn't have a broader definition now. There are just more stupid people that have decided to use it when they're ranting about...well whatever...and need to find a third word to fit into their "Misogynistic, homophobic, X" rant. Xenophobic fits the patter batter so that's what they use.

Naw man, it means what it's always meant.
I dunno, it's pretty broad here...
Quote:
fear and hatred of strangers or foreigners or of anything that is strange or foreign

If you look back to the ancient Greek terms that underlie the word xenophobia, you'll discover that xenophobic individuals are literally "stranger fearing." Xenophobia, that elegant-sounding name for an aversion to persons unfamiliar, ultimately derives from two Greek terms: xenos, which can be translated as either "stranger" or "guest," and phobos, which means either "fear" or "flight."
Blame the Greeks (but don't hate them).

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/xenophobia
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-01-2024, 09:29 AM   #58
MVP

If I was running the Bears I'd take the massive haul I could get by trading out of the #1 spot and let someone else deal with this weirdo.
JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-01-2024, 09:30 AM   #59
It's Five O'Clock Somewhere

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lzen View Post
I really couldn't care less about this guy. But as others have pointed out, he seems like a self absorbed, arrogant, douche. I never have cared for people like that. And if his NFL career is a failure, I won't feel bad for him.

But I'm still curious, what was that about a dress?

Likewise
Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-01-2024, 09:32 AM   #60
Ultrabanned

I am excited to see how Caleb Williams fairs as a leader of men.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.