Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old Yesterday, 07:53 PM  
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Banana Ball Tour, anyone?

On TruTv right now. Never seen an actual game before. Enjoying it. Lots of superfluous dancing between pitches.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 07:58 PM   #2
Suupraa Geniuuusss

I find myself wondering if any of these guys are available to play for STL. I think most of them are better at defense than our current lineup.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 08:09 PM   #3
Woman should only make babies

I saw a black guy that was cut in half run the bases with his hands
Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 08:11 PM   #4
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Huh. Missed that. Kind of watching while I do other stuff. Right now there's a guy in a green vest (looks like a leprechaun) at bat. He chugged a mug of beer right before he picked up his bat, lol.
Old Yesterday, 08:13 PM   #5
Woman should only make babies

It is fun even when the showing off goes wrong I saw a guy from second try to do behind the back to first and he threw it into the dugout
Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 08:15 PM   #6
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Lol, some dude in a cape just hit a dinger. I think MLBers should have to wear capes when they bat.
Old Yesterday, 08:20 PM   #7
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Um, now there's a guy on stilts pitching.

Lol, just hit the batter. Would love to see a guy charge the stiltman on the mound. That would be hilarious.
Old Today, 06:09 AM   #8
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Is this sport eligible for the gay Olympics?
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 07:04 AM   #9
Starter

The Harlem Globetrotters of baseball. It does seem like the Savannah Bananas are hugely popular right now. I've noticed people wearing Bananas hats/shirts while out and about, and it seems they are playing in larger venues and getting good crowds.

Will be interesting if MLB takes notice. I wouldn't see anything drastic, but wonder if they could expand on some of the stuff they do with the recent "players weekend" having more events where players can have the special bats, cleats, and whatnot.
myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.
Old Today, 07:21 AM   #10
Spiraling down the Drain

I love watching this.
BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 08:08 AM   #11
Fight, build, win!

I have watched and sort of enjoy. This is one of those things that a little goes a long way.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 08:46 AM   #12
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackHelicopters View Post
I love watching this.
I've only seen clips on social media. Have you watched enough to gauge the talent of the players? I've always wondered if the players are more performers who can manage to swing a bat and catch the ball or would they be legit minor leaguers who can also sing, dance and perform their schtick?
myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.
Old Today, 08:57 AM   #13
Keep Camp Home!

I haven't been to a game but am aware of the hype. Saw this on TV last night too and am convinced that I can get much more excited about the Royals when they are playing good baseball than a bunch of stellar athletes but has-beens in professional baseball dancing around and trying to make you laugh.
cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old Today, 09:03 AM   #14
Rufus Dawes Jr.

Got tickets to see them in a couple weeks
Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old Today, 09:04 AM   #15
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by myselff77 View Post
I've only seen clips on social media. Have you watched enough to gauge the talent of the players? I've always wondered if the players are more performers who can manage to swing a bat and catch the ball or would they be legit minor leaguers who can also sing, dance and perform their schtick?
They have a traveling show team, which former major leaguers like Bill "Spaceman" Lee and Jake Peavy have made cameos.

They also have a legitimate summer baseball team of collegiate players. Similar to what you see in the Cape Cod League, Northwoods League, Alaskan Summer League.
Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.