Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-06-2020, 07:46 AM  
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Lucas Niang opts out...

https://twitter.com/tompelissero/sta...407051781?s=21

Damn.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-06-2020, 10:29 AM   #151
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebolapox View Post
..... they can do this and get 150k for the year to live on. can those pussies that work in a restaurant or walmart do that? we haven't raised minimum wage in 11 years (a record since we started doing that stuff) and don't have a great social safety net. ever had a pregnant lady as your cashier? that ****ing pussy is risking her and her baby's life to give you your natty light.

yeah. **** you.

I think your butthole must be itchy again.

I should have aimed lower because I think the point went over your head. The point being, people with significantly more exposure are still working.

The remainder of your yeast infection is a different conversation that starts with life choices and abilities, and isn't a main board topic.

Anyone who isn't a **** knows I'm in Busch Light country, you latte sipping dick holster.
Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2020, 10:29 AM   #152
Be Kind To Your Pets

Guess we'll be throwing a lot of quick 3 step drop passes...
gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-06-2020, 10:31 AM   #153
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iowanian View Post

I should have aimed lower because I think the point went over your head. The point being, people with significantly more exposure are still working.

The remainder of your yeast infection is a different conversation that starts with life choices and abilities, and isn't a main board topic.

Anyone who isn't a **** knows I'm in Busch Light country, you latte sipping dick holster.
And how many of those people would be working if their job offered them a livable wage to not?
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2020, 10:32 AM   #154
I got Rice cookin in the micro

Were are heading toward 2000000 people dead and people are still pussies for trying to live
Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2020, 10:32 AM   #155
My Mamma Says

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
He’s been rehabbing his hip since November. You don’t think he has rehab info to do on his own from professionals?

Do you also think the Chiefs would just send him home without talking to him about it or confirming he has a plan for rehab? You really think they are that stupid?

You can do PT virtually now and I find it incredibly stupid to think that he will just sit on his ass and do nothing for the rest of the year.

If anything this is one player that opting out won’t affect. He needs time to let his hip heal.
My first thought after hearing this is that his hip isn’t right ... It may never be right and that was the main reason he fell to a later round..
Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-06-2020, 10:36 AM   #156
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demonpenz View Post
Were are heading toward 2000000 people dead and people are still pussies for trying to live
Almost 10% of the way there...
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-06-2020, 10:36 AM   #157
remember, remember

Quote:

was very close to typing 'blah blah blah' in reply, but... yeah, we are still working you ****ing mongoloid. I'm a damned teacher. we're ****ed. if someone paid me 150k to not teach this year I'd not even bother to type this. but still....

**** you.
Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2020, 10:39 AM   #158
Hockey Town

I can't wait until Ebola whips out the 1000 compasses he has saved from his years of teaching and starts hurling them at Iowanian like ninja stars, that will be sweet.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-06-2020, 10:39 AM   #159
Supporter

You kind of have been....

It's good to see people with such sound mind, reasoning and communication skills in charge of indoctrinating the future leaders of the country.

I guess everyone isn't looking for a free payday, dooooosh.
Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-06-2020, 10:39 AM   #160
I got Rice cookin in the micro

Having a thermometer with the amount of deaths like a fund raiser graph You see in schools would make a bomb political poster if it was a thermometer exloding with the amount of corona deaths.
Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-06-2020, 10:45 AM   #161
Plays to win the game!

Reid pulled Wisniewski off the heap last year late in the season and then he played in the Super Bowl for us and got a big contract somewhere else. Worst this does is delays his growth by a year. We'll be fine.
Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 08-06-2020, 10:47 AM   #162
The man you could post like.

Cool, we get an extra year of cheap control if he turns out to be a talented OL. Enjoy quarantine, my guy.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2020, 10:49 AM   #163
remember, remember

Quote:
You kind of have been....

It's good to see people with such sound mind, reasoning and communication skills in charge of indoctrinating the future leaders of the country.

I guess everyone isn't looking for a free payday, dooooosh.
you're literally the most reeruned high school graduate that iowa ever pooped out. jesus christ, you've gotten by with the 'omg he was from the first day of chiefsplanet! and he insults people!' schtick for decades literally.

you should be kinda sad, really. you're still iowanian from 7/31/2000.

bro, I've graduated high school, college, gotten a phd, gone through a childless divorce, gotten married, had two kids, and gotten a chiefs super bowl. this and many life events have shaped me since then. many personal beliefs and things have changed, I've evolved.

you're still you. the average person changes fundamentally every seven years or so data says. you're still mongoloid iowanian. god I feel so bad for brideiowanian. do you drag your knuckles when you walk still, all these two decades later? ever gotten a 23 and me? I suspect a lot of neanderthal DNA.

****ing evolve, man. life changes, you need to change with it otherwise you're just another boomer.
Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2020, 10:50 AM   #164
Veteran

Good luck to him. Allows him to get more familiar with the offense and rest up that knee fully.
ChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 08-06-2020, 10:50 AM   #165
The man you could post like.

After seeing the mess the Marlins and Cardinals staff and players have gotten themselves into because of a couple of stupid selfish ****wads, don't blame a single person for opting out of that type of environment.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.