Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

View Poll Results: Is the NFL and its refs out to "get us"?
Yes 52 30.95%
No 72 42.86%
Maybe 36 21.43%
Gaz says your a conspiracy nutcase 8 4.76%
Voters: 168. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 11-20-2018, 07:47 AM  
Has a particular set of skills

Is the NFL and its refs out to "get us"?

You conspiracy nuts need to stop this crap.The game wasn't fixed. This poor old me routine on here is getting old.

The NFL loves the Chiefs and Mahomes. They are the exact team they want playing in the NFL. GMF is nothing but a Mahomes lovefest every morning. All of the NFL network shows tout Mahomes and the Chiefs offense. They flexed us into two straight weeks on SNF. Its so obvious other teams fans are bitching about the constant Mahomes/Chiefs love fest.But, they are out to get us?

Another one is the NFL doesnt want a small market winning the SB. Are these conspiracy nuts paying attention? Small markets don't matter if your the big dog. Rogers in GB, Manning in Indy, Hello....evidence you can see with your own eyes.

With all this evidence we can see on a daily basis, somehow you get the idea that the NFL wants the Chiefs to lose. That makes no sense. They are not out to "get us". The NFL is promoting the shit out of us on a daily basis. This conspiracy BS is just that, BS.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 11-20-2018, 01:03 PM   #181
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by wazu View Post
kyzirsoze lives in L.A. and goes to a Chiefs bar that looks amazing. Packed house, people doing the chop, the works. Might be farther north than you want but worth checking out if you can.
I'll check with him if I'm in the area. There have to be some good ones, and maybe I've just had bad luck. I'm usually in Orange County and I've found one there that's convenient (I'm not getting on the freeways if I can avoid it), but I'm just surprised that I can't find more. And the one that I've found is not large by any means.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 11-20-2018, 01:05 PM   #182
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
LAR is the 26th most profitable team.
LAR is 19th in attendance.
LAR received lower TV ratings last year in LA than they did in St. Louis, while having the second best record in the NFC.

So again, your argument is shit.
You are being so obtuse about this........

They want the LAR to be in the top 5 in every single one of those categories because it's LA and they are building a 5 billion dollar stadium...

So the Rams are being pushed to the mother****ing moon because there is money to be made there that is sitting on the table. The same as about 20 years ago there was all this money to be made in Boston yet they were a bottom feeder....

If you don't understand the point I am making to the point that you are going to throw up numbers that support the exact reason they are propping up that team to draw in dollars, then stop arguing with me because you're either dumb or being intentional about it.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 11-20-2018, 01:14 PM   #183
Ain't no relax!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
You are being so obtuse about this........

They want the LAR to be in the top 5 in every single one of those categories because it's LA and they are building a 5 billion dollar stadium...

So the Rams are being pushed to the mother****ing moon because there is money to be made there that is sitting on the table. The same as about 20 years ago there was all this money to be made in Boston yet they were a bottom feeder....

If you don't understand the point I am making to the point that you are going to throw up numbers that support the exact reason they are propping up that team to draw in dollars, then stop arguing with me because you're either dumb or being intentional about it.
Again, your theory is tragically flawed. The NFL has no reason to prop up specific teams for profit when there is a complex profit sharing system in place. There's dozens of other teams that disprove that. Not to mention that a specific team's win/loss record doesn't directly equate to profit. The numbers clearly disprove what you're alluding to.
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 11-20-2018, 01:18 PM   #184
GDT white noise poster

I'm willing to buy the NFL isn't tipping the scales argument if the argument is gross incompetence on the part of the NFL, and their whole officiating organization
DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.

Old 11-20-2018, 01:19 PM   #185
Hockey Town

Quote:
Again, your theory is tragically flawed. The NFL has no reason to prop up specific teams for profit when there is a complex profit sharing system in place. There's dozens of other teams that disprove that. Not to mention that a specific team's win/loss record doesn't directly equate to profit. The numbers clearly disprove what you're alluding to.
So you really think if everything is pushing at it's peak the KC market can make as much money for the NFL as KC can...if you think that you aren't smart.

There is more money and eyeballs in LA than here or really anywhere but NY. LA being in the top 5 of those categories is more profitable for the entire ****ing league.

Hard concept to understand I guess.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 11-20-2018, 01:20 PM   #186
MVP

Quote:
Are you really trying to sell the point that the NFL has no reason to prop up two new LA teams...when they have a 4 billion dollar complex being built in a 20 miilion person city that is notorious for being uninterested in NFL football?

Yeah, no motivation to assure this experiment succeeds...none at all.
BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 11-20-2018, 01:25 PM   #187
Consuming CP souls

Fish "didn't see" he stadium deal
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 11-20-2018, 01:25 PM   #188
Ain't no relax!

Quote:
So you really think if everything is pushing at it's peak the KC market can make as much money for the NFL as KC can...if you think that you aren't smart.
It's irrelevant. With profit sharing it doesn't really matter. And the NFL certainly isn't going to risk running a huge conspiracy when they don't have to. They're rolling in profit. Fixing games isn't necessary. Profit sharing ensures that the get the same profit regardless of which team does better. That's the entire point of profit sharing!

Quote:
There is more money and eyeballs in LA than here or really anywhere but NY. LA being in the top 5 of those categories is more profitable for the entire ****ing league.

Hard concept to understand I guess.
I just showed you the numbers proving that to be incorrect. Comparing just the Chiefs and Rams, the Chiefs had higher NFL profits last year, better attendance numbers, and better TV ratings.
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 11-20-2018, 01:26 PM   #189
Hockey Town

Quote:
It's irrelevant. With profit sharing it doesn't really matter. And the NFL certainly isn't going to risk running a huge conspiracy when they don't have to. They're rolling in profit. Fixing games isn't necessary. Profit sharing ensures that the get the same profit regardless of which team does better. That's the entire point of profit sharing!

I just showed you the numbers proving that to be incorrect. Comparing just the Chiefs and Rams, the Chiefs had higher NFL profits last year, better attendance numbers, and better TV ratings.
You're showing me numbers of where they sit when they have an uninterested fan base...hence why they'd like them to be interested.

Old 11-20-2018, 01:30 PM   #190
Veteran

How come the NFL allowed Jacksonville to almost get to the SB? To prop up their move to London?
gold_and_red must have mowed badgirl's lawn.gold_and_red must have mowed badgirl's lawn.gold_and_red must have mowed badgirl's lawn.gold_and_red must have mowed badgirl's lawn.gold_and_red must have mowed badgirl's lawn.gold_and_red must have mowed badgirl's lawn.gold_and_red must have mowed badgirl's lawn.gold_and_red must have mowed badgirl's lawn.gold_and_red must have mowed badgirl's lawn.gold_and_red must have mowed badgirl's lawn.gold_and_red must have mowed badgirl's lawn.

Old 11-20-2018, 01:31 PM   #191
Ain't no relax!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackOp View Post
Are you really trying to sell the point that the NFL has no reason to prop up two new LA teams...when they have a 4 billion dollar complex being built in a 20 miilion person city that is notorious for being uninterested in NFL football?

Yeah, no motivation to assure this experiment succeeds...none at all.
The NFL isn't the one investing money in the new stadium, dummy. Plus, the stadium isn't going to be used strictly for NFL games. The NFL profits regardless of where they play.

Old 11-20-2018, 01:35 PM   #192
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by gold_and_red View Post
How come the NFL allowed Jacksonville to almost get to the SB? To prop up their move to London?
Apparently you missed the ref literally celebrating with the Pats after a score in the AFC championship game.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 11-20-2018, 01:37 PM   #193
a haw haw haw

Speaking of having an agenda does anyone find it odd whatsoever that both Carolina and Jacksonville broke the record their first season for wins by an expansion team and then both teams made the play-offs in their second season.

Just curious if that's odd whatsoever or just another NFL coincidence.
Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 11-20-2018, 01:41 PM   #194
a haw haw haw

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
what “evidence” do you have?

These are unpaid or low paid referees. If they were told by the NFL to throw a game or favor one team over another, you don’t think it would have leaked by now. Any ump would have a multi-million $ payday to expose the NFL rigging games. And the NFL would be over as a sport.
Damn dude really? Listen I appreciate the fact that some don't want to believe the NFL has any corruption but there are instances in this very thread that it's a possibility,(Otter's post,my video) do a little research.

If it doesn't sway you fine but at least take a look at what could be credible evidence.
Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 11-20-2018, 01:48 PM   #195
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo View Post
I think we had 10 penalties before the got one

I don't know if they are out to get us but a false start is a false start that should negate a touchdown.
Their RT false started more than he didn't.

LOS ANGELES
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	roger.jpg
Views:	173
Size:	95.5 KB
ID:	117408  
HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Closed Thread