Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 12-06-2019, 12:27 PM   #2
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Meck View Post
I swear to the old gods and the new that I would be entirely content lining up with the exact same guys on the defensive side of the ball, the exact same offensive players minus Watkins as long as we turn the offensive line from a weakness to a strength.

I don't care what you say, if we did THAT this would be a 14-2 team and a Super Bowl winner.

The biggest problem on this entire team is that interior offensive line. It's ****ing up the passing game and ****ing up the running game. So it's ****ing up the offense. That's putting a lot of stress on what I think is clearly an improving defense.

Yeah, our LB'ers can't cover. Yes we could use some corners.

**** it, re-sign Breeland and Claiborne. Just bring 'em all back, draft a small school corner somewhere in the middle of the draft.

Draft FATTIES. SIGN GOOD FATTIES. FIX IT. GET GUYS THAT CAN ****ING BLOCK.

You'll be surprised what the RB position looks like if they aren't dodging linemen while taking the hand-off.
I agree with the sentiment, but can you trust rookies to step in and actually perform above what our line is currently achieving? Most of the 2019 rookies I can think of are playing badly (I'm mainly thinking of the two in Atlanta and Dillard for the Eagles). I can't get behind taking a 1st round pick who will need a year of seasoning to really improve the team if there is an impact player available.

Like I said we definitely need probably two fatties, or one and Wiz back as a starter, I just don't know if the draft is the answer as opposed to FA.
Chargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 12-06-2019, 02:24 PM   #3
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chargem View Post
I agree with the sentiment, but can you trust rookies to step in and actually perform above what our line is currently achieving? Most of the 2019 rookies I can think of are playing badly (I'm mainly thinking of the two in Atlanta and Dillard for the Eagles). I can't get behind taking a 1st round pick who will need a year of seasoning to really improve the team if there is an impact player available.

Like I said we definitely need probably two fatties, or one and Wiz back as a starter, I just don't know if the draft is the answer as opposed to FA.
From what I read, Tyler Biadasz is a slam dunk. For example.

I don't expect to start 3 rookies at IOL. But we need a slam dunk guy in there and a couple of quality vets.

it's not an accident that Carlos Hyde looks mediocre here and is a 1000 yard back in Houston.

Sure, we could use a home run threat at RB, but the reason we can't run the ball effectively is the IOL.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-07-2019, 02:13 AM   #4
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Meck View Post
From what I read, Tyler Biadasz is a slam dunk. For example.

I don't expect to start 3 rookies at IOL. But we need a slam dunk guy in there and a couple of quality vets.

it's not an accident that Carlos Hyde looks mediocre here and is a 1000 yard back in Houston.

Sure, we could use a home run threat at RB, but the reason we can't run the ball effectively is the IOL.
Wasn't Bradbury a slam dunk in 2019 as well though, and he had a very rough start to the season and is probably only marginally better than Reiter now?

Short of those ridiculous talents that go top half of the first, finding rookie OL seems like it's been a tough task. I'm wondering if a vet to start and a 3rd or 4th round guy to sit and develop is the better option
Chargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 12-07-2019, 09:56 AM   #5
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chargem View Post
Wasn't Bradbury a slam dunk in 2019 as well though, and he had a very rough start to the season and is probably only marginally better than Reiter now?

Short of those ridiculous talents that go top half of the first, finding rookie OL seems like it's been a tough task. I'm wondering if a vet to start and a 3rd or 4th round guy to sit and develop is the better option
Nelson and Hernandez are pretty good.

Even a great center or guard prospect generally go later in the first.

Or second.

I think we can agree it's time to look at it early in the draft and that we need to better allocate resources at those spots anyway.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.