Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 10-25-2015, 09:01 AM   #2
Diablo Negro

Quote:
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO View Post
If he didn't have access to the money (which you have stated) how would he steal your money?

How would he delete actual money?

I think Chiefs planet has people that are adults and should know who they send actual money to and of they lose it they lose it. Should have thought it out a little better.

None of that should have anything to do with his ability to post here.
Disagree, there were very clear rules set up before hand and even when we tried to have a civil discussion about it he was 100% Hootie being a dick and telling everyone to **** off.
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 10-25-2015, 09:04 AM   #3
Shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcellus View Post
Disagree, there were very clear rules set up before hand and even when we tried to have a civil discussion about it he was 100% Hootie being a dick and telling everyone to **** off.
So you are saying Hootie was being typical Hootie?

Again no shocking info there.

I'm asking why ban the guy here? Number one and laughing at anyone who thought this would end well with Hootie having to cooperate with anyone in the situation.
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 10-25-2015, 09:06 AM   #4
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:

I'm asking why ban the guy here? Number one and laughing at anyone who thought this would end well with Hootie having to cooperate with anyone in the situation.
Considering his history, I would imagine that "just being Hootie" is ground for a banning here.

Besides that, why did Hootie choose to create this thread at all?
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 10-25-2015, 09:06 AM   #5
Kind of a mod

Quote:

I agree that its a LITTLE odd, but it's a group filled with 50 CPers, so it's definitely a group associated with CP if not officially sanctioned.

I'd expect it would be the same deal if someone went to the CP Facebook group and started posting pictures of bunnies getting raped by a squirrel or something.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 10-25-2015, 11:38 PM   #6
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
I agree that its a LITTLE odd, but it's a group filled with 50 CPers, so it's definitely a group associated with CP if not officially sanctioned.

I'd expect it would be the same deal if someone went to the CP Facebook group and started posting pictures of bunnies getting raped by a squirrel or something.
And now I know about the Chiefs planet Facebook page. Damn hootie was good for something after all.
A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.

Old 10-25-2015, 09:08 AM   #7
Diablo Negro

Quote:

You really would have to be involved in this the last few weeks to understand it.

And we all basically donated $100 to have fun with this. Hootie turned it into a ****ing train wreck and frankly killed the fun completely with his arrogant schizophrenic bullshit.

But the deal is, from the start we decided the venture would be run by group thought not by a single entity and we handled it accordingly.

My prediction about him getting banned had to do with his reaction to this happening which was clear as day last week he was going to occur.
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 10-25-2015, 07:51 PM   #8
Starter

Quote:
Well if you supported stacking fantasy lineups w/ Chiefs players, I would have told you to **** off too.
huskerdooz is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.huskerdooz is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.huskerdooz is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.huskerdooz is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.huskerdooz is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.huskerdooz is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.

Old 10-25-2015, 07:57 PM   #9
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by huskerdooz View Post
Well if you supported stacking fantasy lineups w/ Chiefs players, I would have told you to **** off too.
Don't buy into Hootie's self-serving bullshit.
Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 10-25-2015, 08:10 PM   #10
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brainiac View Post
Don't buy into Hootie's self-serving bullshit.
If you want people to support your position, why doesn't someone post some of the lineup choices that were proposed/entered. Then we can all be the judge of who should have been in control of setting lineups.

Any fantasy lineup that includes Alex Smith is just ****ing stupid and should disqualify that member from ever having lineup input for the duration.

Unless of course the plan was to NOT have a chance to win.
huskerdooz is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.huskerdooz is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.huskerdooz is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.huskerdooz is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.huskerdooz is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.huskerdooz is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.

Old 10-25-2015, 08:17 PM   #11
Forever Royal

Quote:
If you want people to support your position, why doesn't someone post some of the lineup choices that were proposed/entered. Then we can all be the judge of who should have been in control of setting lineups.

Any fantasy lineup that includes Alex Smith is just ****ing stupid and should disqualify that member from ever having lineup input for the duration.

You aren't entitled to anything. And as was mentioned in this thread the million dollar winner in week 1 had Alex Smith as his QB.
mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.

Old 10-25-2015, 08:22 PM   #12
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr. tegu View Post
You aren't entitled to anything. And as was mentioned in this thread the million dollar winner in week 1 had Alex Smith as his QB.
I don't believe I said I was entitled to anything ... and how many winning lineups has he been in since.

Old 10-25-2015, 08:20 PM   #13
Mostly Ignored

Quote:

You're a dummy. As has been stated, the week one million dollar winner had Alex as their QB. The whole idea is to pick guys that might have big games that won't be on a lot of rosters. So, yeah, a chance was taken on Alex after two games of decent numbers from him, and in a week where the Chiefs had a crappy Bears team at home. Was it a risk? Yes. But it was a few lineups out of a couple hundred. You take those risks and hope they pay off.
TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 10-26-2015, 02:04 PM   #14
Time For Your Wake Up Call !!!

Quote:
Gee, like this has never happened on CP before ? I mean I don't l now all the details but if this was the driving force then IMHO somebody has abused their power, I've seen far worst crap than this.

Last edited by ROYC75; 10-26-2015 at 02:16 PM..
ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.

Closed Thread