Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-15-2015, 08:45 AM  
Supporter

Fire Me Boy! What's For Dinner? Thread

Since the other one got too big, let's keep the food truck rolling. Whacha got?

Vol 2. http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=285408

Last edited by Buehler445; 03-02-2020 at 09:14 AM..
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-20-2016, 03:52 PM   #3781
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! View Post
Beef stroganoff. No parsley on hand, so no garnish.
I can't think about beef stroganoff without giggling. In HS, that was the term we used to accuse someone of beating their meat.

Beef strokin-off, heh, . . . uhhhh.
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-20-2016, 03:53 PM   #3782
Baba Ganoush

Looks good, I haven't had BS in years. Like 20 years or so.
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-20-2016, 03:54 PM   #3783
Shit

Quote:
Beef stroganoff. No parsley on hand, so no garnish.

Looks good, mine usually ends up creamier.
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-20-2016, 03:54 PM   #3784
Mostly Ignored

Quote:
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO View Post
Looks good, mine usually ends up creamier.
I bet it does.
TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-20-2016, 03:55 PM   #3785
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
I can't think about beef stroganoff without giggling. In HS, that was the term we used to accuse someone of beating their meat.

Beef strokin-off, heh, . . . uhhhh.

That's actually what I told my wife we were having when she asked. "Beef strokinoff."
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-20-2016, 04:02 PM   #3786
Shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimBone View Post
I bet it does.
It's fun to make too.
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-21-2016, 07:09 PM   #3787
I like Pie!

Beef and cheese enchiladas, this time I went with red sauce. I was really in no mood to cook or even go to the store this weekend so I made what I had on hand.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	000_0025.jpg
Views:	375
Size:	92.2 KB
ID:	112740  

Last edited by Buzz; 08-21-2016 at 08:56 PM..
Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-22-2016, 09:22 AM   #3788
MVP

roasted pork tenderloin, covered with onions in a apple juice/soy reduction sauce, with roasted cauliflower and green beens. Was damned good
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0356 (1).JPG
Views:	397
Size:	129.6 KB
ID:	112746  
tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-22-2016, 09:28 AM   #3789
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by tooge View Post
roasted pork tenderloin, covered with onions in a apple juice/soy reduction sauce, with roasted cauliflower and green beens. Was damned good
Looks excellent!
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-22-2016, 09:54 AM   #3790
MVP

Quote:
Looks excellent!
thank you. the kids devoured it.
tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-22-2016, 02:09 PM   #3791
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by tooge View Post

OH YOU ROTTEN FOOD TEASING WHORE YOU!
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-22-2016, 02:11 PM   #3792
Shit

Probably nothing, took the whole shop to dinner in Sedalia last night and we all must have gotten food poisoning.
Me and the wife woke up almost simultaneously sick, as I'm walking back to bed my phone starts going off. Guys are all sick too.

Had to close the ****ing shop today over it...
Old 08-22-2016, 02:20 PM   #3793
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO View Post
Probably nothing, took the whole shop to dinner in Sedalia last night and we all must have gotten food poisoning.
Me and the wife woke up almost simultaneously sick, as I'm walking back to bed my phone starts going off. Guys are all sick too.

Had to close the ****ing shop today over it...
Sorry for everyone being sick but why not give up the name of the joint that got everyone sick as a warning or you hoping a few CPer's following you down the crapper?
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-22-2016, 02:24 PM   #3794
Shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
Sorry for everyone being sick but why not give up the name of the joint that got everyone sick as a warning or you hoping a few CPer's following you down the crapper?
Oh I wouldn't do that, I've eaten there many many times over the years. And Sedalia is a couple hours from kc, and the state fair is over.

Shit happens.

Literally, in this instance.
Old 08-22-2016, 02:54 PM   #3795
I like 'em mustard & biscuits

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inmem58 View Post
Who likes sweet pickles?
they are OK...but these things are THE BOMB!

frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.