Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-22-2019, 01:31 PM   #2
Plays to win the game!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amnorix View Post
Ban the guy who did it from the stadium for life and bring criminal charges sounds pretty reasonable.

https://www.freep.com/story/sports/n...nter/29456255/
Good luck finding him/her. Little easier to find someone at a Lions game than it is at an AFC Championship game fully packed stadium. Not to mention that guy in the link you posted bragged about it on social media, so I guess you could get lucky that way for your vengeance. Also $235 fine and some community service, seems like such a terrible punishment.
Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 01-22-2019, 01:45 PM   #3
In BB I trust

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravedigger View Post
Good luck finding him/her. Little easier to find someone at a Lions game than it is at an AFC Championship game fully packed stadium. Not to mention that guy in the link you posted bragged about it on social media, so I guess you could get lucky that way for your vengeance. Also $235 fine and some community service, seems like such a terrible punishment.

The only thing that matters is that you TRY not to let fans or anyone else point laser beams into the eyes of athletes. The fact that you seem willing to just ignore it tells me all I need to know.

But if Mahomes was interfered with because of a laser beam, I'm sure you'd want an FBI investigation.
Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2019, 01:32 PM   #4
The Maintenance Guy

Quote:
Ban the guy who did it from the stadium for life and bring criminal charges sounds pretty reasonable.

https://www.freep.com/story/sports/n...nter/29456255/
$235 fine would be totally worth it if it helped your team win. (which it didn't in either case)
Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-22-2019, 12:30 PM
chiefzilla1501
This message has been deleted by chiefzilla1501.
Old 01-22-2019, 12:45 PM   #6
He's Mahomie!

Laser snowballs!
MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-22-2019, 01:26 PM   #7
MVP

Thats aliens broskis. Those dudes got tired of watching Brady, so they tried to help us out.
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 01-22-2019, 01:27 PM   #8
B2B, 3in5, belief in Chief

There is definitely a theme to a DeBerg thread.
redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-22-2019, 01:41 PM   #9
Starter

Good. The Cheatriots have no room to complain.

It's not like they got their communications cut, their practices filmed, or their balls illegally handled.
OlineDline < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.OlineDline < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.OlineDline < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.OlineDline < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.OlineDline < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.OlineDline < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 01-22-2019, 01:47 PM   #10
In BB I trust

Quote:
Originally Posted by OlineDline View Post
Good. The Cheatriots have no room to complain.

It's not like they got their communications cut, their practices filmed, or their balls illegally handled.

First, your justification -- "your prior cheating makes this ok" -- is disgusting, especially since lasers can cause permanent eye damage as i understand it.

Second, no practice was ever filmed. That story was proven false and withdrawn by the idiot reporter who filed it, with the newspaper making a full front page apology.

Third, communications were never cut that anyone proved. Since that shit happens at all stadiums around the league, you'd think you'd be less ignorant, but hey, go for it.

As for Deflategate, science says the NFL is wrong, but screw science.
Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-22-2019, 01:51 PM   #11
Starter

Quote:
communications were never cut
Quote:
Since that shit happens at all stadiums around the league
Contradict much.

So because the Cheatriots*** are good at cheating, it's not cheating.

Filming signals, having evidence destroyed...
OlineDline < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.OlineDline < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.OlineDline < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.OlineDline < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.OlineDline < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.OlineDline < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 01-22-2019, 02:01 PM   #12
In BB I trust

Quote:
Originally Posted by OlineDline View Post
Contradict much.

So because the Cheatriots*** are good at cheating, it's not cheating.

Filming signals, having evidence destroyed...
Ignorant **** is ignorant.

Quote:
That should make teams, especially the Steelers, happy. Remember when the Steelers coaches complained last September about being forced to listen to the Patriots' broadcast during a game?

But, as many other NFL coaches later pointed out, the problem wasn't specific to New England. It was a league-wide issue.

"It's a league problem. It's wherever," Panthers coach Ron Rivera said, via PFT. "It will go out right in the middle and not just here or in New England or in San Francisco, but it could go out in a critical time."

With the new system, teams shouldn't have to worry about that anymore, regardless if they're playing New England or Seattle.

Furthermore, coaches situated in the press box will be allowed to speak to players down on the field, which was one of the seven rule changes the NFL made on Tuesday. In the past, coaches in the press box had to communicate with coaches on the sideline, who then passed along their message to the players on the field. Now, the new system will allow for those coaches to speak directly to the players.

As Seifert reported, the new system should be approved at the owners meetings this week. Only then will we find out just how reliable it is.
https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/t...cation-issues/

But hey, if the Patriots are that deep in your head, it's all good.
Old 01-22-2019, 02:29 PM   #13
Banned

Goodbye KC

You know I wasn't going to register and post until a friend sent me the site URL and, well, I registered.

The level of discourse here is below replacement level. There's a lot Trumpian childlishness, false bravado, barely disguised envy. Sadly, it reinforces all the Red State, flyover country stereotypes out there. It's worse than the main Yankee forum and the Jets Gang Green and that's saying a lot.

I was in Kansas City for the game and there is a flatness and plainness about the place that is palpable from the time you leave the airport. I don't know. Perhaps it is because you have only two professional teams in the four major sports. No NBA. No NHL. Or lack of a major university within the city confines. You do have a terrific art museum which I visited.

At the hotel bar a semi-inebriated, not so friendly, local identified me as not being from "around here" even though I didn't wear a stitch of New England clothing the entire weekend. And all I was doing was quietly talking with the bartender!

I was so happy to return home despite horrendous weather...as the plane banks around into Boston there's the ocean on the right, the mountains to the left, beautiful historic towns everywhere, Harvard and MIT down there, and the Celtics on TV later in the evening.

Coasts are good!
Connecticut Coast < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Connecticut Coast < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Connecticut Coast < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Connecticut Coast < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Connecticut Coast < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Connecticut Coast < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Connecticut Coast < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Connecticut Coast < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 8     Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2019, 03:53 PM   #14
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connecticut Coast View Post
You know I wasn't going to register and post until a friend sent me the site URL and, well, I registered.

The level of discourse here is below replacement level. There's a lot Trumpian childlishness, false bravado, barely disguised envy. Sadly, it reinforces all the Red State, flyover country stereotypes out there. It's worse than the main Yankee forum and the Jets Gang Green and that's saying a lot.

I was in Kansas City for the game and there is a flatness and plainness about the place that is palpable from the time you leave the airport. I don't know. Perhaps it is because you have only two professional teams in the four major sports. No NBA. No NHL. Or lack of a major university within the city confines. You do have a terrific art museum which I visited.

At the hotel bar a semi-inebriated, not so friendly, local identified me as not being from "around here" even though I didn't wear a stitch of New England clothing the entire weekend. And all I was doing was quietly talking with the bartender!

I was so happy to return home despite horrendous weather...as the plane banks around into Boston there's the ocean on the right, the mountains to the left, beautiful historic towns everywhere, Harvard and MIT down there, and the Celtics on TV later in the evening.

Coasts are good!
Ya forgot the part where ya told us what you were cookin-up in the pressure cooker and what SJW problem you were going to solve with it! ???
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-22-2019, 03:57 PM   #15
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connecticut Coast View Post

Coasts are good!
I bet you also like the smell of your own farts. I live in Washington State and I’m not a self righteous prick like you.

Plus the east coast mountains aren’t really mountains asshole. You got really tall hills.
kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.