Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-14-2004, 09:01 PM   #2
Supporter

I only wish I'd thought of the Gunther Hiring fiasco....Firing Gunther over the internet, but being irritated that the same tool, was used by the same fan base to ask for the same outcome.

I've searched the best of my ability to find a Bob Gretz article bemoning the mistreatment of Gunther....who actually DID make an opponent punt once in a while.

Thanks Frank for making an excellent point on the "other site".
Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-14-2004, 09:22 PM   #3
21st Century Schizoid Fan

Just read the letter, Frank. Well said.
siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-14-2004, 09:49 PM   #4
fides quaerens intellectum

www.screwbobgretz/whoeverthehellheis.com
Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 01-14-2004, 10:25 PM   #5
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

According to my belief system, he's not dead. He's been reincarnated as a parrotfish off the coast of Borneo.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-14-2004, 10:36 PM   #6
Feloniously Restrained

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man
According to my belief system, he's not dead. He's been reincarnated as a parrotfish off the coast of Borneo.
I found him. He is so cute with his big fish lips. There could be worse things to come back as.... like a Raiders fan for instance.
Jenny Gump is not part of the Right 53.Jenny Gump is not part of the Right 53.Jenny Gump is not part of the Right 53.Jenny Gump is not part of the Right 53.Jenny Gump is not part of the Right 53.Jenny Gump is not part of the Right 53.Jenny Gump is not part of the Right 53.Jenny Gump is not part of the Right 53.Jenny Gump is not part of the Right 53.Jenny Gump is not part of the Right 53.Jenny Gump is not part of the Right 53.
Old 01-14-2004, 10:36 PM   #7
Poser

ends up like this...

my directions suck, I know
ExtremeChief has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ExtremeChief has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ExtremeChief has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ExtremeChief has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ExtremeChief has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ExtremeChief has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ExtremeChief has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ExtremeChief has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ExtremeChief has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ExtremeChief has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ExtremeChief has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.