Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-22-2024, 02:06 PM  

Chiefs sign former Bills Punter Matt Araiza

wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-22-2024, 05:31 PM   #196
Sometimes it's black and white

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
You mean the BACKUP holder.

Because odds are that Araiza will be the primary.
Yup, somebody will have to be ready to hold if Araiza is not holding because:

Araiza is out and somebody has to hold for Buttkivker.

Buttkicker is out and somebody is holding for Araiza.

So the backup holder has their work cut out for them.

Still awesome that he was the FG kicker in college.
Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 02-22-2024, 05:32 PM   #197
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

You can tune into the latest Only Weird Games if you want to hear Josh Brisco and Nate Taylor get on their bitchy pedestals like they always do whenever something like this occurs.

My God they can be annoying. God forbid either one of them ever get accused of something they didn’t do. No mercy.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2024, 05:33 PM   #198

Shame it took so long for him to get a job, from what I understand from that sorry ass backstory...
But hopefully it works out.
Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 02-22-2024, 05:35 PM   #199

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
You can tune into the latest Only Weird Games if you want to hear Josh Brisco and Nate Taylor get on their bitchy pedestals like they always do whenever something like this occurs.

My God they can be annoying. God forbid either one of them ever get accused of something they didn’t do. No mercy.
Yea, sexual assault is no joke but again, from the limited amount I read about I don't see how allegations against him in particular hold up.
Old 02-22-2024, 05:49 PM   #200
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:

Wow - that really is a piss poor job of framing the discussion isn't it?

"Yeah, I'm not going to get into the details of the allegations, I'll just go chronologically..."

Wait...what? That's what we call burying the lede, big guy. Going through something chronologically and leading with "He was accused of gang rape" and hand-waiving the fact that he was actually exonerated by the district attorney is just awful.

Maybe lead with that. "He wasn't at the party anymore..." is pretty goddamn critical. Primacy and recency is a real thing; people remember the first and last things they hear. To sit here and act like there's ANY value to going through it chronologically is asinine.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 8 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2024, 05:49 PM   #201
Special Teams ACE!!!

God, zilla. Stuff a tampon in it.

When we were trying to run it back after LIV, we cut the steady vet Colquitt and put our punting and holding duties in the contested hands of some miserable rookie free agent puke. Were you concerned back then, or were you glad to no longer be paying that kind of money for our punter? After all, that was working just fine too, and there Veach was being a hot shot and messing with formula that was so effective!

It's almost as if we have coaches and professionals on staff who know all about this kind of thing and have a demonstrated record of teaching and coaching it to multiple rookie and inexperienced punters in their long careers.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 6 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2024, 05:52 PM   #202
Starter

Hell Yeah, while I'm happy to hear this news for our Chiefs, I'm even more happy that this dude was able to come back to the NFL after being robbed of his career over bogus allegations. That get cancelled now, ask questions later, and never issue an apology thing just reveals who is spineless and braindead. Glad this dude made a comeback from that, even more so, the Chiefs who made it right for him.
KobesPilot < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.KobesPilot < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.KobesPilot < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.KobesPilot < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.KobesPilot < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.KobesPilot < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2024, 06:02 PM   #203
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Wow - that really is a piss poor job of framing the discussion isn't it?

"Yeah, I'm not going to get into the details of the allegations, I'll just go chronologically..."

Wait...what? That's what we call burying the lede, big guy. Going through something chronologically and leading with "He was accused of gang rape" and hand-waiving the fact that he was actually exonerated by the district attorney is just awful.

Maybe lead with that. "He wasn't at the party anymore..." is pretty goddamn critical. Primacy and recency is a real thing; people remember the first and last things they hear. To sit here and act like there's ANY value to going through it chronologically is asinine.
I knew better than to pop that podcast up on a day such as this. Brisco has always lived for these types of stories and it’s in his wheelhouse to take stands against these types of moves.

I have literally never learned anything of value in terms of football from him. He does nothing for me, just there to ask questions. I listen to that show because Nate sometimes has insider info, and Keysor can sometimes have an educational football take. But I knew better than to tap in today and did it anyways.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-22-2024, 06:02 PM   #204
Future NBA Finals MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by wazu View Post
Rape god
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 3     Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2024, 06:05 PM   #205

Quote:
I knew better than to pop that podcast up on a day such as this. Brisco has always lived for these types of stories and it’s in his wheelhouse to take stands against these types of moves.

I have literally never learned anything of value in terms of football from him. He does nothing for me, just there to ask questions. I listen to that show because Nate sometimes has insider info, and Keysor can sometimes have an educational football take. But I knew better than to tap in today and did it anyways.
Brisco isn't really supposed to know anything, is he?

I never assumed he was. He's a host. He's just the guy that throws the ball in play.

But all three of them take this earnest whitebread midwest shit waaaaaay too far sometimes.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-22-2024, 06:06 PM   #206

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
Rape god
Never change, Willie.

Never change.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2024, 06:07 PM   #207
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
Rape god

via GIPHY

DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-22-2024, 06:11 PM   #208
In Search of a Life

MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 8 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2024, 06:12 PM   #209
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLO View Post
Hoo boy

What the freakin hell was that!! Holy shit.
Chiefs4TheWin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs4TheWin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs4TheWin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs4TheWin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs4TheWin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs4TheWin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs4TheWin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs4TheWin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs4TheWin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs4TheWin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs4TheWin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 02-22-2024, 06:17 PM   #210
Politically Incorrect

I just hope it doesn't **** up the holds and timing for Butker.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote