Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-15-2016, 03:19 PM   #2
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
I wonder if that would keep the bears away.
Nope. It's not a big enough dose and the theory is that a bear might get curious what the smell is and investigate where it's coming from. A ranger told us that after my buddy sprayed his tent in bear country.
rockymtnchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.rockymtnchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.rockymtnchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.rockymtnchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.rockymtnchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.rockymtnchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.rockymtnchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.rockymtnchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.rockymtnchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.rockymtnchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.rockymtnchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2016, 03:59 PM   #3
Veteran

I wonder if that would keep the bears away.

Nahhh, it's more like sauce on a hot wing to humans.
tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 05-15-2016, 10:36 AM   #4
Kind of a mod

These guys are lucky that Mama Bison wasn't around or they probably wouldn't have been in any state to drive away.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-15-2016, 01:37 PM   #5
union paraplegic organizer

My hometown of Hays, Kansas has a city park with a bison enclosure.

The park was home to many all nighters & more than one occasion some drunk thinks he can ride one.

They ended up replacing the fence to keep the drunks from snuggling up next to one during a chilly morning.
rtmike Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.rtmike Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.rtmike Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.rtmike Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.rtmike Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.rtmike Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.rtmike Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.rtmike Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.rtmike Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.rtmike Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.rtmike Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 05-15-2016, 01:57 PM   #6
Constable of Untruths

Quote:
Originally Posted by rtmike View Post
My hometown of Hays, Kansas has a city park with a bison enclosure.

The park was home to many all nighters & more than one occasion some drunk thinks he can ride one.

They ended up replacing the fence to keep the drunks from snuggling up next to one during a chilly morning.
My best friend in high school attended Fort Hays State University. I visited him a few times during his 4 years there. He told me a story about a student getting gored while attempting to tip over a bison one night. I ever knew if the story was true and I always had my doubts because he told the story after we had drank about a dozen fish bowls at The Golden Cue.
LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-15-2016, 04:05 PM   #7
I’m a Mahomo!

Love videos like this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-16-2016, 12:56 PM   #8
Kind of a mod

Well now this just plain sucks.

Quote:
Park rangers euthanize bison calf transported by Yellowstone visitors
After the herd rejected the calf, the National Park Service put it down and warned against interacting with animals
http://www.denverpost.com/news/ci_29...by-yellowstone
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-16-2016, 01:05 PM   #9
Buddy Christ is a Chiefs fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
It is possible it was already rejected and that is why they found it alone. Not that I am a huge PETA fan but I would think if they wanted to they could have kept the thing alive and raised it. Or at the least I would think someone would have taken it to hand raise it.
BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 05-16-2016, 03:05 PM   #10
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRichard View Post
It is possible it was already rejected and that is why they found it alone. Not that I am a huge PETA fan but I would think if they wanted to they could have kept the thing alive and raised it. Or at the least I would think someone would have taken it to hand raise it.
That's my thought.

A place I worked at in the summers always had buffalo on their property and those things are just 100 different kinds of stupid but they're also protective as hell. They had to go grab a sick calf once and mamma buffalo ****ed their truck right up as they sprinted back to the truck, put the calf in the bed and got put enough distance between themselves and her to get through the gate and out. If a couple of tourists were close enough to pick that thing up and put it in their SUV, it almost had to have been rejected already.

We had some pretty scary shit go down with those buffalo. One of them flipped a truck over just trying to scratch itself on the fender; hooked a shoulder and tipped the thing over like it was a matchbox car. We had another one jump down into a watering trough with us (the trough was on the downside of a fairly steep hill). I suspect it had no idea we were down there and we definitely didn't realize it had come near us. It hopped down and had us cornered. I gave it a baseball swing with a broom and it startled just enough for us to scramble around it, down the trough and out. Look in the eyes on those things and there's really nothing there. They can hurt people on accident because they're just really really big and really really dumb.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-17-2016, 08:21 AM   #11
Stram was Cav

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRichard View Post
I'm not even a little PETA fan, and this makes sense to me. How about the Bison place at Fort Hayes mentioned earlier.

There are organizations that probably would have gladly taken this bison; why automatically put it down?
Warrior5 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Warrior5 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Warrior5 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Warrior5 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Warrior5 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Warrior5 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Warrior5 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Warrior5 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Warrior5 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Warrior5 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Warrior5 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 05-17-2016, 08:47 AM   #12
It's Five O'Clock Somewhere

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warrior5 View Post
I'm not even a little PETA fan, and this makes sense to me. How about the Bison place at Fort Hayes mentioned earlier.

There are organizations that probably would have gladly taken this bison; why automatically put it down?
They did another story on it last night. Something tells me the people that gave the calf a joy ride in their rental are in for an expensive lesson.

http://www.ktvq.com/story/31988823/w...-not-relocated
Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-17-2016, 08:58 AM   #13
It's Five O'Clock Somewhere

These guys are lucky to be alive as well. More guys that visited Yellowstone and left their brains at home.

http://www.ktvq.com/story/31986483/m...-national-park
Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-17-2016, 09:30 AM   #14
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwana View Post
They did another story on it last night. Something tells me the people that gave the calf a joy ride in their rental are in for an expensive lesson.

http://www.ktvq.com/story/31988823/w...-not-relocated
Ok, that explains why it had to be euthanized.
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-01-2016, 12:12 AM   #15
special teams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warrior5 View Post

it were my problem, I would tell everybody we had to put it down, so nobody else did this kind of shit again...
Psyko Tek is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Psyko Tek is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Psyko Tek is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Psyko Tek is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Psyko Tek is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Psyko Tek is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Psyko Tek is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Psyko Tek is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Psyko Tek is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Psyko Tek is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Psyko Tek is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.