Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-22-2010, 09:51 AM  
Mama Tried

dear redrum

quit hiding behind rep comments you pussy.

-do you think your dad went to heaven or hell...i'm guessing he went to hell with all the other white trash you are related to. keep posting rep comments, I always knew you were a punkass internet tough guy-

Anytime,Anywhere.
i will be up north 1 week of feb. or if you are so inclined head south, bring what you want,who you want & where you want.

im not some shit talkin tough guy, i back up everything i say.
And ill ****in destroy you.
read that last part again.
MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 01-22-2010, 11:42 AM   #91
Damnit Peg

Ohhh where is RedRum...?
Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 01-22-2010, 11:44 AM   #92
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by vailpass View Post
Your fat ass brings that shit on yourself. Stop trying to compare your self-inflicted wounds with MO's situation; you are behaving selfishly.
You are EXACTLY the same kind of sniveling, sniping little pussy that redrum is. EXACTLY. Actually, you're even worse, since redrum actually showed up at a BB function once. Nothing I ever said to or about your pillowbiter ass gave you the right to launch a campaign of shitty insults about a woman who doesn't even post here, any more than anything MO ever said gave redrum the right to talk shit about his dad.

You ARE redrum, you lowlife hypocrite ****. Perhaps in the future we should simply call you redpass.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-22-2010, 11:47 AM   #93
Draconian Warlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOhillbilly View Post
I swore id never show up to a CP function and do damage.
I swore this to the people who hold these functions.
word is bond.
This, I know about you.
burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 01-22-2010, 11:50 AM   #94
Psycho Bag Of Squanch

Quote:
Originally Posted by frazod View Post
You are EXACTLY the same kind of sniveling, sniping little pussy that redrum is. EXACTLY. Actually, you're even worse, since redrum actually showed up at a BB function once. Nothing I ever said to or about your pillowbiter ass gave you the right to launch a campaign of shitty insults about a woman who doesn't even post here, any more than anything MO ever said gave redrum the right to talk shit about his dad.

You ARE redrum, you lowlife hypocrite ****. Perhaps in the future we should simply call you redpass.
This is the last response I'm going to give you in this thread. This is MO's thread and I refuse to derail it; too bad you are too selfish to recognize that.
Don't compare your being butthurt because you can dish it out but can't take it to someone who was attacked unprovoked. You are a bitter obnoxious prick who spews vitriol every chance he gets then acts like some sort of ninja fat albert tough guy when you get taken down. End of response.

If you want to waddle on over to some other thread and weep your crisco tears we can have a fun round of listen-to-the-frazod-blubber.
vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-22-2010, 11:52 AM   #95
**** off

Stomp him out and make him bleed out....
Pushead2 would the whole thing.Pushead2 would the whole thing.Pushead2 would the whole thing.Pushead2 would the whole thing.Pushead2 would the whole thing.Pushead2 would the whole thing.Pushead2 would the whole thing.Pushead2 would the whole thing.Pushead2 would the whole thing.Pushead2 would the whole thing.Pushead2 would the whole thing.
Old 01-22-2010, 11:58 AM   #96
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by vailpass View Post
This is the last response I'm going to give you in this thread. This is MO's thread and I refuse to derail it; too bad you are too selfish to recognize that.
Don't compare your being butthurt because you can dish it out but can't take it to someone who was attacked unprovoked. You are a bitter obnoxious prick who spews vitriol every chance he gets then acts like some sort of ninja fat albert tough guy when you get taken down. End of response.

If you want to waddle on over to some other thread and weep your crisco tears we can have a fun round of listen-to-the-frazod-blubber.
**** you, redpass. This is a thread about lowlife cheapshot mental midgets taking unwarranted potshots at people's family members, so it's all about you, you ****ing ****. What kind of pathetic non-man thinks insulting somebody's wife is a "take down"?

Gutless pussy. When you and redrum hump each other, who takes top?
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-22-2010, 11:59 AM   #97
Shoot the tube

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTown View Post
A wise observation - as have I.
In fact, I went out of my way once, to compose a lengthy paragraph on the care and breeding of Rabbits. Don't get in this guys way, he is fuggin MEAT EATER!!!11
Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 01-22-2010, 12:03 PM   #98
THE RED MENACE

This thread looks entertaining, it's bringing out all the finest posters. I have to read it all when I have a chance.
BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 01-22-2010, 12:07 PM   #99
Banned

Quote:
**** you, redpass. This is a thread about lowlife cheapshot mental midgets taking unwarranted potshots at people's family members, so it's all about you, you ****ing ****. What kind of pathetic non-man thinks insulting somebody's wife is a "take down"?

Oh, how did I miss this fun. Don't forget the fact he thinks it's cool to use racial slurs all the time too.
KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 01-22-2010, 12:07 PM   #100
Mama Tried

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pushead2 View Post
Stomp him out and make him bleed out....
last dude that stood between mine still had black eyes 2 months after...
MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 01-22-2010, 12:08 PM   #101
Shoot the tube

Quote:

I agree with fraze on this.

This is why, I rarely discuss anything in regards to my family. God only knows what the wretched pos lowlifes, like myself, that freaquent this place would do with that information.
Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 01-22-2010, 12:09 PM   #102
Shoot the tube

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG_DADDY View Post
This thread looks entertaining, it's bringing out all the finest posters. I have to read it all when I have a chance.
Old 01-22-2010, 12:14 PM   #103
THE RED MENACE

My one question without even reading the thread is how frazod ends up being in the middle of almost every meltdown in CP history.
BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 01-22-2010, 12:14 PM   #104
FINALLY! The wait is over.

I'm usually not a fan of fighting to solve problems. But every once in a while someone does some shit that requires that you stomp their mark ass out. My daddy told me one time "Son, don't let your mouth write checks that your ass can't cash."

For someone who was too scared to go to a bash because of all the threats they'd received, Redrum hasn't gotten the message. One of these days, someone is going to throw him in his pond with the rest of his fish.
Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-22-2010, 12:15 PM   #105
Stuff & Things

I, for one have never seen Mo give anyone a reason to be nasty to him.

I don't know what lead up to this comment by Red.

Mo, do you have any insight as to why he would do this???

TIA
Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.