Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-16-2011, 03:02 AM  
Cast Iron Jedi

First BBQ in two years...

Got one of the company VPs coming tonight, some old friends coming too... this will be my first barbecue in more than two years because of my former bastard neighbors on the beach.

Got a brisket rubbed and ready to go. Got some ribs in the fridge. Barbecue sauce is made, beans waiting for the yummy goodness.
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-16-2011, 03:03 AM   #2
Keepin it Real

You could have just sent this to me in a PM...avoided unwanted guests.
Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 04-16-2011, 03:04 AM   #3
oxymoron

Good luck. Don't **** it up.
keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-16-2011, 03:06 AM   #4
C.H.I.E.F.S

How's that neighbors grass looking?
Posted via Mobile Device
Bane 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliBane 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliBane 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliBane 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliBane 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliBane 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliBane 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliBane 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliBane 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliBane 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliBane 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 04-16-2011, 04:03 AM   #5
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bane View Post
How's that neighbors grass looking?
Posted via Mobile Device
LIKE CRAP!!!

And it rained a sh'load last night, I don't think we're even going to be able to mow.
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-16-2011, 04:36 AM   #6
C.H.I.E.F.S

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! View Post
LIKE CRAP!!!

And it rained a sh'load last night, I don't think we're even going to be able to mow.
Well doggone it that's a shame.I guess it could always be worse.
Posted via Mobile Device
Bane 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliBane 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliBane 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliBane 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliBane 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliBane 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliBane 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliBane 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliBane 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliBane 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliBane 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 04-16-2011, 06:34 AM   #7
Cast Iron Jedi

How early is too early for beer? There's just something fundamentally wrong with barbecuing without a beer.
Old 04-16-2011, 07:46 AM   #8
Turning the Corner

Make your boss so delirious with good brisket and beans that he can't even remember the grass. Beer may help, too.
Groves 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGroves 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGroves 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGroves 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGroves 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGroves 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGroves 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGroves 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGroves 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGroves 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGroves 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 04-16-2011, 07:55 AM   #9
Everything is Awesome!!!!!

get the VP drunk and destroy the neighbors yard together?

team building.
cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-16-2011, 09:45 AM   #10
Phobia

Quote:
Originally Posted by cabletech94 View Post
get the VP drunk and destroy the neighbors yard together?

team building.
Plus you can expense the whole thing.
Old 04-16-2011, 09:49 AM   #11
Supporter

Quote:
LIKE CRAP!!!

Could be worse, this morning we have 2 inches of snow on the ground, its 29 degrees, and the wind is blowing 23 mph. Double
mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-16-2011, 09:54 AM   #12
C.H.I.E.F.S

Quote:
How early is too early for beer? There's just something fundamentally wrong with barbecuing without a beer.
Its 5 o'clock somewhere!
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 04-16-2011, 11:44 AM   #13

Quote:
It is 5 o clock some where... I started around 8am...
bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-16-2011, 11:45 AM   #14

Like I said burn it, it is the only way to be sure.
bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-16-2011, 01:18 PM   #15
Right in the Lumberyard Danny

NEED PrON
smittysbar must have mowed badgirl's lawn.smittysbar must have mowed badgirl's lawn.smittysbar must have mowed badgirl's lawn.smittysbar must have mowed badgirl's lawn.smittysbar must have mowed badgirl's lawn.smittysbar must have mowed badgirl's lawn.smittysbar must have mowed badgirl's lawn.smittysbar must have mowed badgirl's lawn.smittysbar must have mowed badgirl's lawn.smittysbar must have mowed badgirl's lawn.smittysbar must have mowed badgirl's lawn.