Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-03-2023, 07:01 PM   #2
In Mahomes I trust!

The Sign of the Southern Cross / Heaven and Hell (Live) (2000 Remaster)

Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2023, 07:11 PM   #3
On one quarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stryker View Post
The Sign of the Southern Cross / Heaven and Hell (Live) (2000 Remaster)

the super deluxe box set of this is coming out june 2nd. another remastering and a remix on 4 cd or 4 LP.
Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 05-03-2023, 07:17 PM   #4
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishpicker View Post
the super deluxe box set of this is coming out june 2nd. another remastering and a remix on 4 cd or 4 LP.
I’ve got about everything he ever did already but knowing me I’ll probably buy this too
Dark Horse must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Dark Horse must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Dark Horse must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Dark Horse must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Dark Horse must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Dark Horse must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Dark Horse must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Dark Horse must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Dark Horse must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Dark Horse must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Dark Horse must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2023, 07:33 PM   #5
On one quarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Horse View Post
I’ve got about everything he ever did already but knowing me I’ll probably buy this too
yeah im thinking of buying the LPs and a digital copy
Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 05-03-2023, 07:43 PM   #6
In Mahomes I trust!

Quote:
yeah im thinking of buying the LPs and a digital copy
Here is the link of the breakdown...

https://theseconddisc.com/2022/05/20...e-this-summer/
Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 05-03-2023, 07:41 PM   #7
In Mahomes I trust!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Horse View Post
Here is the link of the breakdown...

https://theseconddisc.com/2022/05/20...e-this-summer/
Old 05-03-2023, 07:37 PM   #8
In Mahomes I trust!

Quote:
Well I guess I know what my BDay present is - BDay June 5th!
Old 05-03-2023, 07:05 PM   #9
In Mahomes I trust!

Heaven and Hell ~ Follow the Tears

Old 05-03-2023, 07:32 PM   #10
In Mahomes I trust!

Another old school...

Suicidal Tendencies - Nobody Hears

Old 05-04-2023, 09:02 AM   #11
Here We Go Again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddy Rich View Post
I wore out Speak English or Die. Loved SOD and Anthrax.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stryker View Post
Another old school...

Suicidal Tendencies - Nobody Hears

Got to see both these bands at the Bottleneck in Lawrence in the late 90's.
lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 05-03-2023, 07:34 PM   #12
In Mahomes I trust!

Motorhead - Orgasmatron

Old 05-04-2023, 09:04 AM   #13
Here We Go Again

I'm sure everyone here has already checked this out, but just in case.

http://mapofmetal.com/
lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 05-04-2023, 09:30 AM   #14
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider View Post
I'm sure everyone here has already checked this out, but just in case.

http://mapofmetal.com/
Put me squarely in the overarching "Heavy Metal" category. I looked at the list of songs/albums and I see Priest and Sabbath a bunch of times. I see Dio, Ozzy, and Motorhead. Yeah, unlike politics in this country, I can say I squarely identify with one group.

Speaking of maps, what is your favorite "birthplace"? Obviously, mine is Birmingham, UK since that's where both Sabbath and Priest started.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-04-2023, 10:10 AM   #15
Exasperated

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
Put me squarely in the overarching "Heavy Metal" category. I looked at the list of songs/albums and I see Priest and Sabbath a bunch of times. I see Dio, Ozzy, and Motorhead. Yeah, unlike politics in this country, I can say I squarely identify with one group.

Speaking of maps, what is your favorite "birthplace"? Obviously, mine is Birmingham, UK since that's where both Sabbath and Priest started.
Same here.
Buddy Rich would the whole thing.Buddy Rich would the whole thing.Buddy Rich would the whole thing.Buddy Rich would the whole thing.Buddy Rich would the whole thing.Buddy Rich would the whole thing.Buddy Rich would the whole thing.Buddy Rich would the whole thing.Buddy Rich would the whole thing.Buddy Rich would the whole thing.Buddy Rich would the whole thing.