Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 11-14-2020, 02:28 PM   #2
Valiant 'The Thread Killer'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 View Post
A better argument is: Kelce or Tony Gonzalez. Who’s better? I’m taking Kelce.
Not really. Kelce shows up in the playoffs.

Kelce would do as great on those past teams if not better being the sole receiving threat.
Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 11-14-2020, 11:47 AM   #3
I’m a Mahomo!

KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2020, 01:41 PM   #4
Veteran

That’s the thing about kelce he’s never out with injury
R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 11-14-2020, 02:15 PM   #5
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by R Clark View Post
That’s the thing about kelce he’s never out with injury
Remember when an injured Kelce still decided to play the Texans playoff game and shredded the Texans secondary when we were down 24-0?

Legendary.
Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 11-14-2020, 04:44 PM   #6
I’m a Mahomo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bl00dyBizkitz View Post
Remember when an injured Kelce still decided to play the Texans playoff game and shredded the Texans secondary when we were down 24-0?

Legendary.

KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-14-2020, 01:44 PM   #7
Supporter

Kelce is a straight-up baller. My 8 year old son’s favorite player, too.

I catch myself taking him for granted, then the 2nd string turd flushes onto the field......
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-14-2020, 04:34 PM   #8
Be Kind To Your Pets

I love Kittle and think he's a great player. Lots of heart. But he's #2.
gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-14-2020, 05:58 PM   #9
oxymoron

Looking back over the last few pages, I don't see anyone actually arguing that Kelce is the best tight end ever. I see a couple of comments saying that he could be after a few more years. But none saying that he is.

What I do see is people saying Kelce is better than Gonzalez at this point in their career. Which is pretty easy to argue statistically.

Maybe I'm missing something, but I don't see anyone saying Kelce is the best ever at the position. So I'm kind of left wondering why you're arguing so vehemently against a point that nobody seems to be making.
keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2020, 06:05 PM   #10
DeadPunisher

Quote:
Originally Posted by keg in kc View Post
Looking back over the last few pages, I don't see anyone actually arguing that Kelce is the best tight end ever. I see a couple of comments saying that he could be after a few more years. But none saying that he is.

What I do see is people saying Kelce is better than Gonzalez at this point in their career. Which is pretty easy to argue statistically.

Maybe I'm missing something, but I don't see anyone saying Kelce is the best ever at the position. So I'm kind of left wondering why you're arguing so vehemently against a point that nobody seems to be making.
Maybe I was wrong. I thought some had said best ever. If that isn't the case, my bad.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk
ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 11-14-2020, 06:37 PM   #11
Who's the masta???

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic View Post
Maybe I was wrong. I thought some had said best ever. If that isn't the case, my bad.

I never said that he was the best, I was simply pointing out that in my opinion it makes more sense to compare them more on a like nmumber of games played as Gonzo played for more than twice as long as Kelce has been in the league.

I love them both, hell, my first Chiefs jersey was a Gonzalez jersey. I still think that Kelce will end up being statistically better when all is said an done. Yes, that is speculation.
MeaTy The Pimp would the whole thing.MeaTy The Pimp would the whole thing.MeaTy The Pimp would the whole thing.MeaTy The Pimp would the whole thing.MeaTy The Pimp would the whole thing.MeaTy The Pimp would the whole thing.MeaTy The Pimp would the whole thing.MeaTy The Pimp would the whole thing.MeaTy The Pimp would the whole thing.MeaTy The Pimp would the whole thing.MeaTy The Pimp would the whole thing.
Old 11-14-2020, 07:13 PM   #12
DeadPunisher

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeaTy The Pimp View Post
I never said that he was the best, I was simply pointing out that in my opinion it makes more sense to compare them more on a like nmumber of games played as Gonzo played for more than twice as long as Kelce has been in the league.

I love them both, hell, my first Chiefs jersey was a Gonzalez jersey. I still think that Kelce will end up being statistically better when all is said an done. Yes, that is speculation.
I want Kelce to end his career as a member of the Kansas City Chiefs, and I hope we can call him the best ever when he retires.

Pioli and Haley were egomaniacs who attacked Tony Gonzalez and Brian Waters, two All-Pro players, when they requested to meet with the new GM and Head Coach.

I believe that's where the infamous insult, or boast, came from when those pieces of said that they could win 2 games with 22 players off the streets.

Tony should have played his entire career in KC. I am hoping that Veach and Reid can keep Kelce here until he retires.

As far as comparing stats between the two after X amount of games, Kelce should be ahead of Tony's pace. Kelce has played his entire career with a Hall of Fame head coach who really doesn't like to run the ball. And he is in his 3rd season with Mahomes as his starting QB.

As a Chief, Gonzalez caught passes from Elvis Grbac, Rich Gannon, and Todd Collins, in an offensive system that was based on the running game.

Then he spent a few years with Trent Green, before catching passes from Damon Huard, Brodie Croyle, and finally Tyler FN Thigpen. L

Kelce played with Alex Smith, who uses tight ends as emotional support receivers, in an Andy Reid offensive system that gave Smith an excuse to make Kelce his first read on every pass play.

And now Kelce is playing with the best QB certainly in Chiefs history, and possibly in NFL history.

So, comparing stats through the same amount of games should favor Kelce. Tony Gonzalez was on with Cowherd, and said he believes that if he had played under Andy Reid and with Patrick Mahomes, he would have set records that would probably never be broken.

ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 11-14-2020, 07:48 PM   #13
Who's the masta???

Quote:

Tony Gonzalez was on with Cowherd, and said he believes that if he had played under Andy Reid and with Patrick Mahomes, he would have set records that would probably never be broken.

I can agree with that. I have no doubts that if Gonzo had Mahomes as his QB, his numbers would be obscene, and he would probably hold some unbreakable records.

They are both awesome TEs though. The Chiefs have been lucky to have had both.
MeaTy The Pimp would the whole thing.MeaTy The Pimp would the whole thing.MeaTy The Pimp would the whole thing.MeaTy The Pimp would the whole thing.MeaTy The Pimp would the whole thing.MeaTy The Pimp would the whole thing.MeaTy The Pimp would the whole thing.MeaTy The Pimp would the whole thing.MeaTy The Pimp would the whole thing.MeaTy The Pimp would the whole thing.MeaTy The Pimp would the whole thing.
Old 11-28-2020, 12:59 PM   #14
Valiant 'The Thread Killer'

Quote:
I want Kelce to end his career as a member of the Kansas City Chiefs, and I hope we can call him the best ever when he retires.

Pioli and Haley were egomaniacs who attacked Tony Gonzalez and Brian Waters, two All-Pro players, when they requested to meet with the new GM and Head Coach.

I believe that's where the infamous insult, or boast, came from when those pieces of said that they could win 2 games with 22 players off the streets.

Tony should have played his entire career in KC. I am hoping that Veach and Reid can keep Kelce here until he retires.

As far as comparing stats between the two after X amount of games, Kelce should be ahead of Tony's pace. Kelce has played his entire career with a Hall of Fame head coach who really doesn't like to run the ball. And he is in his 3rd season with Mahomes as his starting QB.

As a Chief, Gonzalez caught passes from Elvis Grbac, Rich Gannon, and Todd Collins, in an offensive system that was based on the running game.

Then he spent a few years with Trent Green, before catching passes from Damon Huard, Brodie Croyle, and finally Tyler FN Thigpen. L

Kelce played with Alex Smith, who uses tight ends as emotional support receivers, in an Andy Reid offensive system that gave Smith an excuse to make Kelce his first read on every pass play.

And now Kelce is playing with the best QB certainly in Chiefs history, and possibly in NFL history.

So, comparing stats through the same amount of games should favor Kelce. Tony Gonzalez was on with Cowherd, and said he believes that if he had played under Andy Reid and with Patrick Mahomes, he would have set records that would probably never be broken.

Disagree. Tony was the only receiving crutch for a decade almost for the chiefs and their qbs. He was force feed the ball. Both would have performed well. Mahomes spreads the ball around.

Tony is great and currently the best te ever. But hopefully at this pace kelce supplants him. But one thing kelce is better at and a fact. He shows up in playoff games and catches the tough passes. Only 1win in seven tries and his stats were average for gonzo.
Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 11-14-2020, 06:44 PM   #15
Veteran

This is a stupid argument...

Appreciate the fact that this organization has had multiple great TEs over the years, no need to have a pissing contest over which one was best
Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.