Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 05-20-2018, 10:16 AM  
MVP

Sleep Paralysis

Has anyone suffered from this? Last night I woke up in the middle of the night and couldn't move and I tried to yell but nothing came out. It was the most terrifying experience of my life.
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 05-20-2018, 12:22 PM   #16
Cast Iron Jedi

Am I the only person who loves nightmares? They’re the best scary movies ever.
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-20-2018, 12:31 PM   #17
The Maintenance Guy

It is extremely scary. I've had it happen here and there throughout my life, but about 10 years ago it all of sudden started happening to me almost every night. After a week or so of this going on, I did figure out what was causing it. I was on Hydrocodone at the time because of a pinched nerve in my neck, and it was happening whenever I took one of them right before I went to bed. Once I stopped doing that, it went away thankfully.
Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2018, 12:54 PM   #18
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! View Post
I actually love having nightmares. Just last night my truck plunged into a river and I was upside down and couldn't get the electric windows to roll down. I reached for my buck knife I keep on my hip and then I woke up.

But yeah I've had those moments when you are kinda waking up , in twilight zone, and seem conscious but can't friggin move or have the sensation of someone holding you down.
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-20-2018, 01:07 PM   #19
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

I’ve had that, and it is scary.

Can’t yell, can’t move, and even the swallow reflex doesn’t work so for a moment you feel like you’re going to drown in your own saliva. It’s not frozen out of fear, but it’s more like you just can’t get your body to work and that’s the terrifying part.
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-20-2018, 01:07 PM   #20
infralapsarianism

Yes. Used to terrify me, but as I've gotten older, I've learned to understand them and to know my triggers--like falling asleep with my fingers locked together--which has helped me to avoid them. Last one I had, I was able to mentally talk myself through it until I could move.

They're never fun.
Chieficus would the whole thing.Chieficus would the whole thing.Chieficus would the whole thing.Chieficus would the whole thing.Chieficus would the whole thing.Chieficus would the whole thing.Chieficus would the whole thing.Chieficus would the whole thing.Chieficus would the whole thing.Chieficus would the whole thing.Chieficus would the whole thing.
Old 05-20-2018, 01:17 PM   #21
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante84 View Post
I’ve had that, and it is scary.

Can’t yell, can’t move, and even the swallow reflex doesn’t work so for a moment you feel like you’re going to drown in your own saliva. It’s not frozen out of fear, but it’s more like you just can’t get your body to work and that’s the terrifying part.
Yikes.
JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 05-20-2018, 01:27 PM   #22
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! View Post
I don't care for feel like falling out of a plain or cliff and suddenly wake up
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-20-2018, 01:38 PM   #23
Cheaterlover*

Can't even shout.
Can't even cry.
The Gentlemen are coming by.
Looking in windows,
knocking on doors...
They need to take seven
and they might take yours...
Can't call to mom.
Can't say a word.
You're gonna die screaming
but you won't be heard.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	5D9A3549-3FCA-4B4D-875B-1050F7FCA49D.jpeg
Views:	34
Size:	18.7 KB
ID:	116415  
JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 05-20-2018, 01:53 PM   #24
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓

It used to happen so often that I got used to it. I would coach myself through it as it happened.
Posted via Mobile Device
-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-20-2018, 02:23 PM   #25
Black Bob's daddy

I have them on occasion. I feel like I have to have a big exertion of force to wake myself out of it, so I have to push myself really hard to wake up. I always wake up sweating and in a terror. I don't really recall actually seeing anyone or anything in particular in these episodes that is threatening, but just the thought of not being able to move is terrifying.
OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.
Old 05-20-2018, 02:49 PM   #26
What's up braj?

Used to happen all the time when I would fall asleep on my old couch. Scary as hell until I figured out what was going on, then I’d realize what was happening and be able to go back to “normal” sleep. I was acutely aware of what was happening around me, if a baseball game was on TV I would know exactly what happened when I was “asleep.”

Thank god it really hasn’t happened since I’ve gotten a new couch.
Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-20-2018, 02:58 PM   #27
Emporer of Mongo

That happens to me when i take head from a lady

I freeze up at the moment i blow my load

I try to scream but nothing comes out
Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-20-2018, 04:02 PM   #28
Leto Atreides for Prez 2024

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlphg9 View Post
Has anyone suffered from this? Last night I woke up in the middle of the night and couldn't move and I tried to yell but nothing came out. It was the most terrifying experience of my life.
Aliens, brah. It was aliens. Hope your anal probe was fun.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-20-2018, 06:47 PM   #29
Fish are scared of me

do you think its an evil plot by God because he knows we have morning wood and wants us to keep our hands OFF.
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-20-2018, 07:15 PM   #30
Molôn Labé

This scared me
R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.