Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-19-2018, 07:06 AM  
Banned

"Just a matter of time until KC gets an NBA team"

eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-19-2018, 05:03 PM   #46
The Beast Inside Your Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Best22 View Post
They both pale in comparison to the NFL
Of course.
BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-19-2018, 09:24 PM   #47
Banned

What might the name be?
banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.
Old 05-19-2018, 09:27 PM   #48
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by banecat View Post
What might the name be?
Kansas City Sonics
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-19-2018, 09:34 PM   #49
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
Kansas City Sonics
I dig it. I'd need to remove myself from the Bring Back Our Sonics Facebook page, but it does have a nice ring to it
banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.
Old 05-19-2018, 09:46 PM   #50
Future NBA Finals MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooper barrett View Post
KC was, is, and always will be the worse fans in the sports world. A lot of KC fans come from outside of the metro and when they are losing, they just don't come.
I don't agree at all. Compare KC with other cities. KC is alot less fair weather than most of them. People don't even come to Tampa when they are good. There is apathy everywhere when your team sucks. Look at Chiefs attendance BTW, great attendance all the time even dispite not having much success. Even when they went 8-8, 6-10 etc, still fine.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2018, 09:50 PM   #51
Banned

NBA or NHL?
Old 05-19-2018, 10:04 PM   #52
In Search of a Life

can KC support 4 pro sports franchises??
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-19-2018, 10:10 PM   #53
Future NBA Finals MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
Kansas City Sonics
Kansas City Flying Squirrels.

With the 1st pick in the NBA draft, Bill Self and Flying Squirrels select Quinten Grimes. And sign Frank Mason.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-19-2018, 10:11 PM   #54
Future NBA Finals MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 View Post
can KC support 4 pro sports franchises??
Four? They have 2. NBA would make it 3. Soccer doesn't count.
Old 05-19-2018, 10:12 PM   #55
Mammoth penis

Quote:
Originally Posted by MVChiefFan View Post
I really hope this happens, because I’m getting kind of tired of rooting for the Phoenix Suns. The first time they’ve ever had the #1 pick and I’m POSITIVE they’ll find a way to screw it up.
Same here. Became a Suns fan as a youngster because Barkley was my favorite player. Other than then and the Nash years they've been a steaming pile of shit. I'm ready to switch my allegiance to a KC team.
MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-19-2018, 10:12 PM   #56
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eleazar View Post
...and either you win the lottery by drafting one of those 3 or 4 generational type players, or you're one of the 25 or so teams who are the Washington Generals.
it’d be great to be a team like the jazz.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-19-2018, 10:27 PM   #57
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTG#10 View Post
Same here. Became a Suns fan as a youngster because Barkley was my favorite player. Other than then and the Nash years they've been a steaming pile of shit. I'm ready to switch my allegiance to a KC team.
Nice to hear someone shares in my misery. Lol I was like eight years old when the Kings left KC, and my dad was born in Phoenix, so we just went with the Suns. There’s been some really fun years, but good lord they’ve been horrid as of late!
MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 05-19-2018, 10:57 PM   #58
Mahomes or GTFO

Kansas City Cyclones
Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-19-2018, 11:05 PM   #59
Valiant 'The Thread Killer'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
Hey, assholes... more people need to drive 20-30 minutes out to a stadium with nothing around it and pay World Series Champion prices plus parking and a couple $10 beers to support a team with a 30% chance of winning on any given night.

Perennial 90+ win fan says so.
Opposed to driving and waiting for 30 to 50 minutes in a downtown stadium if built plus higher parking costs, no tailgate and probably higher concessions?
Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 05-19-2018, 11:33 PM   #60
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valiant View Post
Opposed to driving and waiting for 30 to 50 minutes in a downtown stadium if built plus higher parking costs, no tailgate and probably higher concessions?
Not sure how much worse the parking situation and getting in/out could be than whatever the **** they've done at the TSC the past few years, but...... yes, if it's not all about baseball (a playoff game or at least watching good baseball), I'd be more likely to go if I could hang out at Flying Saucer for a little while before/after the game.

And not that I was lobbying for a downtown stadium with that post, but going to sporting events in Phoenix is night and day compared to the TSC.... the hockey arena (and football stadium) is in a great area with a lot to do/eat/drink, parking is $15 (for hockey) and it's easy to get in and out. Same for Chase Field downtown... even during the playoffs, it was easy to get in and out and parking was reasonable ($15), and there's even a TGI Friday's in the stadium that's completely separate (open all year, normal restaurant prices with stadium steating).
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.