Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 05-18-2018, 02:25 PM  
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

I'm bald with a 9 inch beard AMA KC Tattoo

It's been a long fought battle decided to just say **** it and let the chick at Sportsclip shave muh head.

I look good if I sayso myself
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-18-2018, 02:40 PM   #16
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo View Post
but I do have a 9" dick.

That's it? No wonder youre gay
SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-18-2018, 02:44 PM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiliConCarnage View Post
Whats the Tattoo a reference too? Is it your job or are you tatted up?
tattoo on my right arm I got in Cabo San Lucas Mexico @ Heart and Huntington a guy named Dizzle from Miami Ink did it. He was a cool dude and that's my cool story Bro.
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-18-2018, 02:57 PM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPchief View Post
That's it? No wonder youre gay
Sorry to disappoint you but to be fair it was measured after taking the polar bear jump in freezing lake challenge.
Old 05-18-2018, 03:04 PM   #19
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
I'd run on top of the Crocks head like James Bond did in Live and let Die.
Which Bond girl would you bed down afterwards?
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-18-2018, 03:15 PM   #20
Veteran

Quote:
It's been a long fought battle decided to just say **** it and let the chick at Sportsclip shave muh head.

I look good if I sayso myself
Are you a turkey?
kjwood75nro is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kjwood75nro is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kjwood75nro is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kjwood75nro is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kjwood75nro is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kjwood75nro is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kjwood75nro is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kjwood75nro is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kjwood75nro is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kjwood75nro is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kjwood75nro is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 05-18-2018, 03:27 PM   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjwood75nro View Post
Are you a turkey?
A double talking jive turkey
Old 05-18-2018, 03:51 PM   #22
Consuming CP souls

Buckethead or Mahomes. Only one can exist...
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-18-2018, 08:49 PM   #23
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
If you were walking on a tightrope over a pen of hungry crocodiles on your left, and a pen of hungry lions on your right, and you lost your balance, which pen would you prefer to fall into?
Clothed or naked?
Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.
Old 05-18-2018, 09:15 PM   #24
MVP

Can we see the beard? Is it a neck beard? Do you wear a fedora
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 05-19-2018, 07:47 AM   #25
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

What's the biggest catfish you've ever caught?
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-19-2018, 07:54 AM   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by loochy View Post
What's the biggest catfish you've ever caught?
Probably ten to twelve lbs cought at night bluemouth cat.

I'm going catch bigger ones in a couple weeks on twelve night fishing vacation. I got a kayak to get to spots and see if I can catch some walleye kayak fishing.
Old 05-19-2018, 04:07 PM   #27
Unsparing

How many Tony McAlpine recordings do you own?
Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-19-2018, 06:36 PM   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claysexual View Post
How many Tony McAlpine recordings do you own?
Who?
Old 05-19-2018, 06:41 PM   #29
Unsparing

Quote:
Who?

Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-19-2018, 07:37 PM   #30
Inmem 2.0

How big are you?
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.