Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-18-2018, 02:25 PM  
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

I'm bald with a 9 inch beard AMA KC Tattoo

It's been a long fought battle decided to just say **** it and let the chick at Sportsclip shave muh head.

I look good if I sayso myself
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-18-2018, 02:28 PM   #2
Most Valuable Villain

Gay?
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-18-2018, 02:29 PM   #3
Choco Favre

Do you have a goatee?
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-18-2018, 02:29 PM   #4
Beyond the Rapids

You're going to need to trim that into a goatee and push your weight up to that of a defensive lineman to complete the ChiefsPlanet Tuxedo
Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-18-2018, 02:30 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pestilence View Post
Gay?
Are you hitting on me?
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-18-2018, 02:31 PM   #6
You Sweetie!

I suppose you never saw my Dying Light comment in the PS4 video game thread?
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-18-2018, 02:32 PM   #7
Choco Favre

What games on PS4 do you play?
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-18-2018, 02:33 PM   #8
Most Valuable Villain

Buckethead sucks. Why do you post so many videos of it?
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-18-2018, 02:34 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by New World Order View Post
Do you have a goatee?
No it's a full beard and I don't drive a Camaro but I do have a 9" dick.

I had a goatee for twenty years but decided just let it grow full much better.
Old 05-18-2018, 02:35 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Red View Post
I suppose you never saw my Dying Light comment in the PS4 video game thread?
Did you not read my comment in response?
Old 05-18-2018, 02:36 PM   #11
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

If you were walking on a tightrope over a pen of hungry crocodiles on your left, and a pen of hungry lions on your right, and you lost your balance, which pen would you prefer to fall into?
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-18-2018, 02:36 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by New World Order View Post
What games on PS4 do you play?
Dying Light is my favorite but I like all kinds of games.
Old 05-18-2018, 02:38 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
If you were walking on a tightrope over a pen of hungry crocodiles on your left, and a pen of hungry lions on your right, and you lost your balance, which pen would you prefer to fall into?
I'd run on top of the Crocks head like James Bond did in Live and let Die.
Old 05-18-2018, 02:39 PM   #14
TACO SALAD

Whats the Tattoo a reference too? Is it your job or are you tatted up?
ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 05-18-2018, 02:39 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pestilence View Post
Buckethead sucks. Why do you post so many videos of it?
You have piss taste in music. Sorry for you.