Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

View Poll Results: The name that I use on an everyday basis is based on the following system:
I go by the exact first name that is on my birth certificate (e.g., Michael, James, Catherine) 60 44.44%
I go by a common shortened version of the name that is on my birth certificate (e.g., Mike, Jim, Cathy) 51 37.78%
I go by a nickname that is based on the name that is on my birth certificate (e.g., Mikey, Jimbo, Cat) 4 2.96%
I go by the middle name that is on my birth certificate (e.g., Delano, Milhous, Hussein) 8 5.93%
I go by a nickname that is based on my last name (e.g., Jonesy, Gonzo) 1 0.74%
I go by some variant of my first and middle name combined (e.g., Jim Bob, Billy Joe, Peggy Sue) 0 0%
I go by a nickname that is unrelated to any name on my birth certificate and is based on physical attributes (e.g., Red, Shorty, Chesty) 1 0.74%
I go by a nickname that is unrelated to my birth certificate and is not physically descriptive (e.g., Scooter, Glitter, Hacksaw) 3 2.22%
I go by an alias that has nothing to do with my birth name (e.g., John Doe, Lord Fantasius of Sparkleberry Manor) 0 0%
My name fits none of these categories. I will explain below. 6 4.44%
I don’t have a name. I live in a dystopian future world where we are referred to by number. 1 0.74%
Voters: 135. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-17-2018, 11:50 AM  
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Tell me about your first name.

When you introduce yourself to someone, what do you want them to call you? Is it the name that's on your birth certificate? A nickname? A shortened version or your formal name? Do you just make up different names on the spur of the moment, leading to a web of deceit where you can never see more than one acquaintance at a time?

Poll coming as soon as I can properly introduce it.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-17-2018, 02:42 PM   #46
Most Valuable Villain

My name is Daniel. I go by Dan and pretty much my nieces/nephews and my grandparents refer to me as Danny.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-17-2018, 02:45 PM   #47
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pestilence View Post
My name is Daniel. I go by Dan and pretty much my nieces/nephews and my grandparents refer to me as Danny.
"Are you a good boy, Danny?"
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-17-2018, 02:48 PM   #48
Supporter

My family calls me Daniel

Everyone I know from the military and all my friends call me Mac, which is a rip-off off my last name.

I go by Mac mostly
Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-17-2018, 02:51 PM   #49
The 23rd Pillar

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac459 View Post
My family calls me Daniel

Everyone I know from the military and all my friends call me Mac, which is a rip-off off my last name.

I go by Mac mostly
What’s 459?
patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-17-2018, 02:52 PM   #50
Choco Favre

Quote:
Originally Posted by patteeu View Post
I don't use my first name anymore. I go by my CP handle.
Me too
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-17-2018, 02:54 PM   #51
Constable of Untruths

Quote:
Originally Posted by COchief View Post
Life's too short for that bullshit, plus if you remember things about them that is more important than forcing yourself to memorize some arbitrary title assigned the second they entered the world. Or use nicknames, know what I mean poolboy. Totally kidding on that btw
Poolboy.

Little update on that. I was walking my dogs last night and the neighbor's wife was out in their front yard pruning their rose bushes and she asked me if I was going to come over and shit in their yard this weekend. I apologized to her for my actions over the last weekend and then told her that of course I wasn't going to shit in their yard, but if she would like some shit in the yard that I could bring my dogs over. She didn't accept my apology or laugh at my joke. Oh well, she'll get over it eventually.
LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-17-2018, 02:56 PM   #52
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneWolf View Post
Poolboy.

Little update on that. I was walking my dogs last night and the neighbor's wife was out in their front yard pruning their rose bushes and she asked me if I was going to come over and shit in their yard this weekend. I apologized to her for my actions over the last weekend and then told her that of course I wasn't going to shit in their yard, but if she would like some shit in the yard that I could bring my dogs over. She didn't accept my apology or laugh at my joke. Oh well, she'll get over it eventually.
You should totally shit in her yard now.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-17-2018, 02:59 PM   #53
The 23rd Pillar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pestilence View Post
You should totally shit in her yard now.
Or at least pull a John Matrix.
patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-17-2018, 03:13 PM   #54
Just a li'l Evel

First rule of Chiefs Planet: never call anyone by their real name.
TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-17-2018, 03:13 PM   #55
Resident Glue Sniffer

rumor is, Dane's first name is Francis
Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-17-2018, 03:40 PM   #56
MY LITTLE #15

My mom wanted to name me Kristen. She liked the K name wince my older brother's name also started with a K. However, my dad din't like it because people would call my Kris or Krissy or something. He didn't like shortened nicknames. So, I go by the name as printed on my birth certificate. It also has to capital letters.
luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-17-2018, 04:20 PM   #57
Spooky Action

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneWolf View Post
Poolboy.

I happened to read that previous thread, if I hadn't this would be a very curious post indeed.
EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 05-17-2018, 04:54 PM   #58
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv View Post
My mom wanted to name me Kristen. She liked the K name wince my older brother's name also started with a K. However, my dad din't like it because people would call my Kris or Krissy or something. He didn't like shortened nicknames. So, I go by the name as printed on my birth certificate. It also has to capital letters.
Kristen is a great name, but for some reason when I meet a Kristen or a Kirsten I can never remember whether it's one or the other.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-17-2018, 05:01 PM   #59
He's Mahomie!

For some cruel reason my sister and I both go by our middle names. It's been a hassle to this day at work and other places
MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-17-2018, 05:42 PM   #60
Bring it on Ahab!

My first name. I wish I had gone with my middle name though.

There's something a bit ironic about the fact that my first name exists almost exclusively within the jewish community and my last name is so german it has 9 letters and one syllable.
WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.