Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-07-2018, 10:29 PM  
The Demon Preacher

OST: Wallets, most of us carry one. What kind do you use?

I've carried a front pocket wallet for a while. One with a magnetic money clip that has demagnetized hotel keys, drivers license, and a gift card.

Looking for ideas for my next holder of cards/money as my card destroyer has finally been washed enough times that it gave up the pretense of having any tension to hold my stuff.

What's in your pocket?
Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 05-09-2018, 09:53 AM   #91
Mahomosapien

Quote:
Originally Posted by MephistophelesJanx View Post

Does that thing rip your pants ever? Same questions, really, as I asked with the ridge. How does it feel in your pocket when you are moving about. I move around a lot at work and feel like that would be somewhat uncomfortable.
Never had ripped pants. Although if i am wearing dress slacks for a wedding or something i have learned to keep it in the jacket because the bottle opener end gets caught on light fabric pants pockets. Never had any problems with jeans, khakis, cargo pants or other work attire though.

I did get some odd looks going through state house security though so frequent air travel may pose a problem.

Sent from my LGMP450 using Tapatalk
bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 05-09-2018, 10:50 AM   #92
MVP

Quote:
My brother has a Ridge wallet. I've never really considered spending that much money on a wallet but if it is something that will hold up for years then it may be worth it.

I work at a job that has me moving, squatting, climbing, leaning and all other funny movements. Do you find that it jabs at you while you move around? I don't wear "skinny jeans" so it may not be an issue regardless.

I saw that someone else posted their discount. If I buy a Ridge I'll use yours.
I bought my Ridge over 3 years ago, when it was a kickstarter project. Still using it today - definitely durable.

I probably keep more cards in there than I should, but I never even notice it's there - definitely not jabbing at me. I use the cash strap, rather than the clip, so can't speak to the clip models.
Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.
Old 05-09-2018, 11:07 AM   #93
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperChief View Post
Mine is very similar to this - with a middle "pocket" for folded cash.

http://tengsupply.com/
Mine has a middle slot for cash too.

I used to use a leather magnetic money clip but the cards slipped out to easily. And it was heavy with magnets.
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-09-2018, 11:12 AM   #94
Rock Chalk Jayhawks! KU!!!

Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-09-2018, 11:44 AM   #95
The Demon Preacher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC View Post
I keep my rifle slung across my chest so that would SOOOO get in the way. If it were under the arm tho...
Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 05-09-2018, 03:57 PM   #96
**** the Raiders

I love this thing.

https://www.trayvax.com/products/axi...t=716147982353
Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-09-2018, 04:03 PM   #97
Mahomosapien

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiderhader View Post
I just bought a summit to downsize from the original for the summer. 20 bucks.

bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 05-09-2018, 04:04 PM   #98
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:

Does that thing rip your pants ever? Same questions, really, as I asked with the ridge. How does it feel in your pocket when you are moving about. I move around a lot at work and feel like that would be somewhat uncomfortable.

I have a similarly shaped metal card and money clip. Never had trouble with the pockets or comfort.
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-09-2018, 05:50 PM   #99
**** the Raiders

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjosh View Post
I just bought a summit to downsize from the original for the summer. 20 bucks.

I would like to downsize further but I some times carry a respectable amount of cash. The bi-fold Axis allows me to do that.
Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-10-2018, 01:51 PM   #100
Cast Iron Jedi

Wow, super fast. I already have my Ridge two days after ordering. This thing is pretty awesome.

15% off if you use the link below.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! View Post
Anyone wanting a Ridge referral for 15% off...

https://www.talkable.com/x/M56PI4
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-10-2018, 05:16 PM   #101
Shit

Quote:
I would like to downsize further but I some times carry a respectable amount of cash. The bi-fold Axis allows me to do that.
How much you talking? Like bills wise?
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-10-2018, 06:07 PM   #102
**** the Raiders

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAUTO View Post
How much you talking? Like bills wise?

Yes, the number of bills. Trayvax says 1-8 bills for this model. With the way it is designed you can create more space (and you can adjust for the number of cards as well). Though it is still a minimalist wallet so I can’t get carried away, which is a good thing what with it not being all that safe to carry a ton of cash and all. But typically I can carry whatever reasonable amount of cash I need. And if the bills multiply from being broken down to the point where I can’t fit all of it, I make the temporary adjustment of folding them in half and slipping them into my pocket next to the wallet.
Old 05-10-2018, 06:28 PM   #103
Shit

Yeah I can fit a couple thousand in my wallet. Any more than that it just gets folded and in the pocket
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-10-2018, 06:39 PM   #104
I'll be back.

a boba fett wallet my mom got me
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-11-2018, 02:32 PM   #105
Mahomosapien

Quote:
Yeah thats why i went with the original first. I find myself typically only carrying around 40 bucks for tipping and such now so i am ready to downsize. You just dont need cash like you used to anymore.