Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-07-2018, 10:29 PM  
The Demon Preacher

OST: Wallets, most of us carry one. What kind do you use?

I've carried a front pocket wallet for a while. One with a magnetic money clip that has demagnetized hotel keys, drivers license, and a gift card.

Looking for ideas for my next holder of cards/money as my card destroyer has finally been washed enough times that it gave up the pretense of having any tension to hold my stuff.

What's in your pocket?
Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 05-08-2018, 07:10 PM   #76
You Sweetie!

Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2018, 07:20 PM   #77
The Demon Preacher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shag View Post
I use a Ridge wallet, and really like it: https://www.ridgewallet.com/

My brother has a Ridge wallet. I've never really considered spending that much money on a wallet but if it is something that will hold up for years then it may be worth it.

I work at a job that has me moving, squatting, climbing, leaning and all other funny movements. Do you find that it jabs at you while you move around? I don't wear "skinny jeans" so it may not be an issue regardless.

I saw that someone else posted their discount. If I buy a Ridge I'll use yours.

If anyone wants a referral discount, here's 15% off: https://www.talkable.com/x/YI4ekA
Quote:
Originally Posted by eDave View Post
I use this. Just a sleeve for CC's and DL. Front pocket.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/5335523...leather-wallet

I like that one a lot. I do though, on occasion, have a small wad of bills that I need to secure. May have to give that one hard consideration and just pick up a money clip separate for when I have to carry cash.

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithandrew051 View Post
Cell phone wallet.

It changed my life. I never carry cash, so it’s perfect. One less thing to carry.
I used to carry a cell phone wallet but I found it made the phone more difficult to hold/use. I've seen ones, though, that have a little trap door on the back of the case that you can use to carry your things that I'm looking more into.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC.chief View Post
https://www.thefrenchie.co/

Got this one as a gift from the ex a couple years ago. I never would have spent 90 on a wallet but I love this thing.
$90??? Holy shit. I'm definitely not buying this one but I'm betting that thing may last the rest of your life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miles View Post
I’ve used one of these thin minimalist style for a few years and like the reduced bulk and it’s held up well.

https://www.all-ett.com/product/slim...iginal-wallet/
I LIKE THIS. I only ever carry up to 4 cards with me and really like that each card has its own holder as opposed to a single slot that you shove everything into. (like lewdog's mom)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjosh View Post
Been carrying this trayvax wallet for about 3 years. Its come in handy as a bottle opener and as a flathead screwdriver in a pinch. Holding up strong, and has a lifetime warranty.

Sent from my LGMP450 using Tapatalk
Does that thing rip your pants ever? Same questions, really, as I asked with the ridge. How does it feel in your pocket when you are moving about. I move around a lot at work and feel like that would be somewhat uncomfortable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
Carhartt black trifold, rear pocket. I picked this wallet up after Christmas and it is really well made.

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk
Carhartt makes quality stuff. I wonder if they make front pocket style wallets. Thanks for the tip but I can't do a rear pocket wallet... I ride a motorcycle with a very very stiff saddle.
Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 05-08-2018, 07:21 PM   #78
The Demon Preacher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Red View Post
BMW wallet?

Love the M series but I've never owned one.
Old 05-08-2018, 07:25 PM   #79
Shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC.chief View Post
https://www.thefrenchie.co/

Got this one as a gift from the ex a couple years ago. I never would have spent 90 on a wallet but I love this thing.
8 bills capacity? That seems crazy
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-08-2018, 07:31 PM   #80
Spooky Action

Wouldn't own anything but a front pocket wallet w/clip.
EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 05-08-2018, 07:38 PM   #81
Immanentize The Eschaton

I just tuck everything under my balls. Works well.
listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-08-2018, 07:39 PM   #82
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by listopencil View Post
I just tuck everything under my balls. Works well.
srs?
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-08-2018, 07:39 PM   #83
Immanentize The Eschaton

Quote:
are you gay?
I am a transgender lesbian and I am offended by/approve of your question.
listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-08-2018, 07:40 PM   #84
Immanentize The Eschaton

Quote:
srs?
I don't carry cash.
Old 05-08-2018, 07:44 PM   #85
You Sweetie!

thank you for your rapid reply.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2018, 09:44 PM   #86
Ain't no relax!

Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-08-2018, 10:41 PM   #87
MVP

Paper clip holding my drivers license, debit card, insurance card.........cash I carry in my other front pocket
jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.
Old 05-08-2018, 10:49 PM   #88
The Demon Preacher

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdubya View Post
Paper clip holding my drivers license, debit card, insurance card.........cash I carry in my other front pocket
Here I thought I was minimalist.
Old 05-08-2018, 11:23 PM   #89
Starter

I use a black aluminum card case....costs less than 5 bucks online.

It holds 2 credit cards, 2 other IDs and 4 or 5 business cards.

Will never own something else.
AssEaterChief has disabled reputation
Old 05-09-2018, 09:23 AM   #90
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
The correct answer
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.