Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-07-2018, 10:29 PM  
The Demon Preacher

OST: Wallets, most of us carry one. What kind do you use?

I've carried a front pocket wallet for a while. One with a magnetic money clip that has demagnetized hotel keys, drivers license, and a gift card.

Looking for ideas for my next holder of cards/money as my card destroyer has finally been washed enough times that it gave up the pretense of having any tension to hold my stuff.

What's in your pocket?
Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 05-08-2018, 01:12 PM   #61
MVP

Don't carry them.
I leave the house with my debit card and Driver License. If I have cash, which is rare, it goes in my front pocket.
The bad, wears out my magnetic strip and I am always getting new Debit Cards.
Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-08-2018, 01:16 PM   #62
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wutamess View Post
Costly but the best wallet I've had so far. Magnet is STRONG for holding multiple dollar bills.

Cakn'
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-08-2018, 01:18 PM   #63
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Red View Post
Cakn'
Is Cakn' good or bad.
I mean I like Cake
Even the Band Cake
But my Mom would tell me to quit cakn' around the house when I was a teen
Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-08-2018, 01:21 PM   #64
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graystoke View Post
Is Cakn' good or bad.
I mean I like Cake
Even the Band Cake
But my Mom would tell me to quit cakn' around the house when I was a teen
Cakn Patna is a loose translation of a phrase that was repeated over and over on a 8,500 year old Sumerian tablet from the earliest know points of the Ubaid Period that was unearthed in an undisclosed area (purported to be around the southern Euphrates river) by US Army Special Forces units in 1991 during the first Gulf War. Language experts were assembled from leading universities across the globe, and it was determined that this phrase was either a command code that would summon the return of the original extraterrestrial alien race that first "planted" the first modern humans on Earth or a taunt of "Alalngamish is a goat ****er who stole my cultivation tool." /Saccopoo 2009
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-08-2018, 01:29 PM   #65
MVP

Quote:
Cakn Patna is a loose translation of a phrase that was repeated over and over on a 8,500 year old Sumerian tablet from the earliest know points of the Ubaid Period that was unearthed in an undisclosed area (purported to be around the southern Euphrates river) by US Army Special Forces units in 1991 during the first Gulf War. Language experts were assembled from leading universities across the globe, and it was determined that this phrase was either a command code that would summon the return of the original extraterrestrial alien race that first "planted" the first modern humans on Earth or a taunt of "Alalngamish is a goat ****er who stole my cultivation tool." /Saccopoo 2009
Sorry ur a cornball n ur mom birthed u broke. But I'm cakn patna. While u work or school for 5 dollas n hour. Ha!

I stole that from the internet. Actually Larry Johnson said it on twitter.
Just trying to be cakn'
Old 05-08-2018, 01:52 PM   #66
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graystoke View Post
Sorry ur a cornball n ur mom birthed u broke. But I'm cakn patna. While u work or school for 5 dollas n hour. Ha!

I stole that from the internet. Actually Larry Johnson said it on twitter.
Just trying to be cakn'
Old 05-08-2018, 04:23 PM   #67
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miles View Post
I’ve used one of these thin minimalist style for a few years and like the reduced bulk and it’s held up well.

https://www.all-ett.com/product/slim...iginal-wallet/
Yep, this is what I’ve been using as well. I can put a lot in it if I need to, or cut down and really have it be comfortable to wear in my pocket. During the summer I keep it in a cargo pocket in my shorts and during the winter I like to keep it in my jacket pocket. It’s better for my back to not sit on a wallet all day and my pants don’t wear out as quickly.
prhom would the whole thing.prhom would the whole thing.prhom would the whole thing.prhom would the whole thing.prhom would the whole thing.prhom would the whole thing.prhom would the whole thing.prhom would the whole thing.prhom would the whole thing.prhom would the whole thing.prhom would the whole thing.
Old 05-08-2018, 04:33 PM   #68
SuperChiefs

Leather wallet that zips shut to keep everything in and dirt, sawdust, etc out. I got tired of ruining the magnetic strips on my cards. I highly recommend them to anyone in construction.
FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-08-2018, 04:35 PM   #69
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flachief58 View Post
Leather wallet that zips shut to keep everything in and dirt, sawdust, etc out. I got tired of ruining the magnetic strips on my cards. I highly recommend them to anyone in construction.
You’ve got different dust than I have. My dust will blow right through any zipper.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-08-2018, 04:36 PM   #70
In Search of a Life

Big Skinny Slimline.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00HV...ltL&ref=plSrch

Got tired of leather being so thick and deteriorating so quickly. The new wallet with everything in it from the old leather wallet is thinner than the old one empty. I carry it in the front pocket. I haven't carried a wallet in my back pocket since I first started carrying a wallet in high school.

One downside to the wallet is that after a while the pockets will become lose and cards can slip out. It's not really an issue with the front horizontal pockets, but if you have anything in the vertical pockets behind them you can open your wallet and find your cards half way out. I've just switched from putting my wallet in my pocket spine first to open end first and its not an issue.

Last edited by jd1020; 05-08-2018 at 04:42 PM..
jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 05-08-2018, 05:35 PM   #71
Fight, build, win!

I made a shark skin leather wallet in HS crafts class in 1973. It only had a bill separator and drivers license window but used it in back pocket for about 5 or more years till I got my first credit cards. Yeah thats when they clamped in a that thingy and made an imprint. It still looks like the day the kit came from Tandy Leather and wears like iron. I dont know if they still can sell shark leather anymore but it makes a fine wallet.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-08-2018, 05:44 PM   #72
SuperChiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
You’ve got different dust than I have. My dust will blow right through any zipper.
Yeah its Florida, our "soil" consists of sand or sugar sand
FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-08-2018, 06:44 PM   #73
Mod Team

I let your mom carry my money.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-08-2018, 06:50 PM   #74
In Search of a Life

I only do these
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	wallet.jpg
Views:	73
Size:	25.7 KB
ID:	116327  
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-08-2018, 06:59 PM   #75
The Demon Preacher

Quote:
are you gay?
me?

I've dabbled...
Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.