Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-07-2018, 10:29 PM  
The Demon Preacher

OST: Wallets, most of us carry one. What kind do you use?

I've carried a front pocket wallet for a while. One with a magnetic money clip that has demagnetized hotel keys, drivers license, and a gift card.

Looking for ideas for my next holder of cards/money as my card destroyer has finally been washed enough times that it gave up the pretense of having any tension to hold my stuff.

What's in your pocket?
Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 05-08-2018, 10:26 AM   #46
I like Pie!

Carhartt black trifold, rear pocket. I picked this wallet up after Christmas and it is really well made.

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk
Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-08-2018, 10:30 AM   #47
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

The irony of Carhartt selling billfolds that help tear out the corners of your hip pockets...
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-08-2018, 10:37 AM   #48
I like Pie!

I can't say I've ever seen or had that happen?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptlyon View Post
The irony of Carhartt selling billfolds that help tear out the corners of your hip pockets...
Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk
Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-08-2018, 10:41 AM   #49
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Carhartt makes a good Jean, bought them for years. But that is the weakest part of the whole Jean, right where the hip pocket corners are. Always developed a hole there before the rest of the Jean would give out, so I quit buying them.
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-08-2018, 11:01 AM   #50
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shag View Post
Stealing my referrals!

Ha! Should have posted it! You’d have gotten me. I bought one this morning from your link.
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-08-2018, 11:15 AM   #51
Shit

I use one made out of tyvek folded up.

I usually carry some cash and that thing will hold a bunch.

Those ridge wallets would not work for me at all because of that.
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-08-2018, 11:22 AM   #52
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
Carries all

DING! DING! DING!! We have a WINNER!!!
Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-08-2018, 11:35 AM   #53
Shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptlyon View Post
Carhartt makes a good Jean, bought them for years. But that is the weakest part of the whole Jean, right where the hip pocket corners are. Always developed a hole there before the rest of the Jean would give out, so I quit buying them.
Mine always tore there too. And I carry my wallet in my front pocket so im not sure thats the cause
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-08-2018, 11:38 AM   #54
MVP

Man I've gotten sucked down the wallet hole this afternoon. I know nothing of this company, but these wallets all look nice.

https://www.dangoproducts.com/collec...SAAEgK4cvD_BwE
BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-08-2018, 11:47 AM   #55
Cheat Death

They get moist when they hear the velcro rip.

KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-08-2018, 11:59 AM   #56
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBeauford View Post
Man I've gotten sucked down the wallet hole this afternoon. I know nothing of this company, but these wallets all look nice.

https://www.dangoproducts.com/collec...SAAEgK4cvD_BwE
They look nice, but I'm guessing all those sharp edges on everything will poke the shit out of you and tear up your pants.
Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-08-2018, 12:04 PM   #57
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigChiefTablet View Post
They look nice, but I'm guessing all those sharp edges on everything will poke the shit out of you and tear up your pants.
The Dapper and Civilian wallets look nice, and cost about half of a Ridge Wallet.

BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-08-2018, 12:21 PM   #58
MVP

Costly but the best wallet I've had so far. Magnet is STRONG for holding multiple dollar bills.

wutamess has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wutamess has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wutamess has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wutamess has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wutamess has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wutamess has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wutamess has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wutamess has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wutamess has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wutamess has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wutamess has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 05-08-2018, 12:34 PM   #59
Politically Incorrect

I NEVER keep money with the rest of my credit cards, photos, grocery rewards cards, business cards both mine and ones people give me, license, receipt slips for dry cleaners or HID entry card.

I keep my cash folded in half in my front pocket and my wallet is really a leather bi-fold expandable card holder with clear window for license from Alpine Swiss. It has an outside pouch, two inside pouches, a slot for your DL and space behind for dry cleaning stubs or the like. No issues for RFID or credit cards demagnetizing.

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Alpine-Sw...llet/135146547

Great wallet. Had a black one before I bought in Toronto in 2006. This one I bought about a year ago. Love it. I keep it in my left rear pocket.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20180508_112128.jpg
Views:	76
Size:	50.4 KB
ID:	116319   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20180508_112134.jpg
Views:	73
Size:	47.8 KB
ID:	116320   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20180508_112204.jpg
Views:	61
Size:	63.0 KB
ID:	116321   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20180508_112221.jpg
Views:	66
Size:	56.9 KB
ID:	116322   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20180508_112227.jpg
Views:	65
Size:	63.7 KB
ID:	116323  

scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-08-2018, 12:34 PM   #60
don't tell me about collage

I found a gucci wallet at a bus stop so Ive been using that for last 3-4 years. Might be fake, but meh
88TG88 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.88TG88 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.88TG88 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.88TG88 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.88TG88 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.88TG88 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.88TG88 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.88TG88 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.88TG88 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.88TG88 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.88TG88 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.