Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-07-2018, 10:29 PM  
The Demon Preacher

OST: Wallets, most of us carry one. What kind do you use?

I've carried a front pocket wallet for a while. One with a magnetic money clip that has demagnetized hotel keys, drivers license, and a gift card.

Looking for ideas for my next holder of cards/money as my card destroyer has finally been washed enough times that it gave up the pretense of having any tension to hold my stuff.

What's in your pocket?
Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 05-08-2018, 08:07 AM   #31
Damn it feels good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDave View Post
I use this. Just a sleeve for CC's and DL. Front pocket.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/5335523...leather-wallet

Mine is very similar to this - with a middle "pocket" for folded cash.

http://tengsupply.com/
SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 05-08-2018, 08:12 AM   #32
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike in SW-MO View Post
Slim bi-fold in front pocket for cash & flat bottle opener. Maybe a few punch cards.

Tri-fold in hip pocket for ID, credentials, cc, kids pictures etc.

(Yes I am old & use cash for damn near everything.)
Smart man
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-08-2018, 08:15 AM   #33
Settle this once and forever

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptlyon View Post
Smart man
No way. If you've got the discipline you should pay for everything. On credit cards and reap those cash back rewards.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-08-2018, 08:18 AM   #34
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
No way. If you've got the discipline you should pay for everything. On credit cards and reap those cash back rewards.
Just saying no on debit cards. I use my GM card quite often for a down payment on my next leased truck.
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-08-2018, 08:18 AM   #35
Ain't no relax!

Something like this....

Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-08-2018, 08:29 AM   #36
You Sweetie!

are you gay?
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-08-2018, 08:47 AM   #37
Scarlett Johansson's boytoy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike in SW-MO View Post
Slim bi-fold in front pocket for cash & flat bottle opener. Maybe a few punch cards.

Tri-fold in hip pocket for ID, credentials, cc, kids pictures etc.

(Yes I am old & use cash for damn near everything.)
mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.
Old 05-08-2018, 09:20 AM   #38
Mammoth penis

Those metal wallets look intriguing but I cant get used to carrying my wallet in my front pocket, Ive tried.
MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-08-2018, 09:22 AM   #39
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTG#10 View Post
Those metal wallets look intriguing but I cant get used to carrying my wallet in my front pocket, Ive tried.
I carry mine in my back pocket to enhance my ass, for all of my lady friends who are 'butt girls'...
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-08-2018, 09:33 AM   #40
In Search of a Life

I rubberband everything to my 17 inch cock
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 05-08-2018, 10:07 AM   #41
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! View Post
Anyone wanting a Ridge referral for 15% off...

https://www.talkable.com/x/M56PI4
Stealing my referrals!
Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.
Old 05-08-2018, 10:09 AM   #42
I could of gone pro

Mens leather zipper around wallet with change pocket. I'm on my fifth one, first one I bought at Walmart about 15 years ago for $12. The zipper quit working after about 3 years, couldn't find them anymore at Walmart, so I bought one online at a wallet store for $30. That lasted about 3 years, then I shopped eBay and found them for $10, so I bought 3 of them, that was in 2011. I'm on my third one now, so this reminded me I need backup. I just found them on eBay for $7.97 with shipping, so I bought 2. I think they're great, I don't like change in my pocket, with this it's there in case I need it, I like getting dollars back instead of more change, so I always want to have change ready. Also with the zipper, I never worry about anything falling out.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Mens-Bi...53.m2749.l2648
DeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 05-08-2018, 10:21 AM   #43
Ain't no relax!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Red View Post
are you gay?
Me? Flaming.
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-08-2018, 10:22 AM   #44
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
Me?
No
Old 05-08-2018, 10:23 AM   #45
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeepPurple View Post

Mens leather zipper around wallet with change pocket. I'm on my fifth one, first one I bought at Walmart about 15 years ago for $12. The zipper quit working after about 3 years, couldn't find them anymore at Walmart, so I bought one online at a wallet store for $30. That lasted about 3 years, then I shopped eBay and found them for $10, so I bought 3 of them, that was in 2011. I'm on my third one now, so this reminded me I need backup. I just found them on eBay for $7.97 with shipping, so I bought 2. I think they're great, I don't like change in my pocket, with this it's there in case I need it, I like getting dollars back instead of more change, so I always want to have change ready. Also with the zipper, I never worry about anything falling out.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Mens-Bi...53.m2749.l2648

Hi!! Good to see you post! I like your wallet!