Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 04-06-2018, 09:18 PM  
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

*** Official 2018 Royals Repository ***

The season is upon us, even if spring is not.

2018 MLB Draft Picks
#33 - Compensation (Eric Hosmer)
#34 - Compensation (Lorenzo Cain)
#40 (Competitive Balance Round A)

018 Draft Names to Watch

RHP Kumar Rocker, N Oconnee HS, Georgia.
Spoiler!

OF Jarred Kelenic, Waukasha West HS, WI
Spoiler!

1B Triston Casas, American Heritage HS (FL).
Spoiler!

RHP Carter Stewart, Eau de Gallie HS (Ga).
Spoiler!

ANY Any, Any (Any). Any current top projected pick who slides for injury concerns. Includes current top prospect prospect SP Brady Singer, U of Florida.

Current Prospects to Watch:

OF Seuly Matias - Huge tools. Hit 2 HR in Lexington (A) season opener.

1B Nick Pratto - Top pick in 17 has advanced approach and good glove; needs to start tapping into power in first full year in minors. Also at Lexington.

OF Michael Gigliotti - Good defender in CF, good OBP skills, plus baserunner. Next mainstay in CF for KC, IMO. Advanced college bat also starting at Lexington.

OF Khalil Lee - Probably has highest upside in Royals' system. Could hit 30 HR in majors, could steal 30 bases. Plus defensive ability in RF. Nice test at Wilmington this year.

3B Emmanuel Rivera - Really nice approach and good contact skills. Power is still developing. Also getting a good test at Wilmington.

SP Foster Griffin - Made nice strides in 2017. Needs to continue to progress in 2018. Could be a lefty version of Jakob Junis (good breaking ball that he can really manipulate, OK fastball, good command).

1B Samir Duenez - Duenez still is intriguing, hoping for a step forward in his power production this year at Northwest Arkansas, which would turn him into a legit prospect.

Others to keep an eye on:
SP Gerson Garabito (Wilmington), OF Marten Gasparini (Lexington), C MJ Melendez (Lexington), RP Tyler Zuber (lexington), RP Richard Lovelady (Omaha), SP Dan Tillo (Lexington), SS Nicky Lopez (NWA), SP Scott Blewett (NWA), OF Brewer Hicklen (Idaho Falls),

In general, Lexington and Wilmington are the most interesting spots to watch. Nice depth and a lot of interesting pieces at both.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-07-2018, 08:26 PM   #31
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
I’ve been right about the Chiefs for 20+ years.

But at least I like football, douche.
No you don't pillowbiter
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-07-2018, 08:28 PM   #32
World's Best Boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
Also not to be dismissive of your point Chiefs and Duncan you're right the value back was minimal at best but even if they made it to the playoffs last year's team wasn't doing shit. Again we'll agree to disagree but the process was delayed a year. Suppose in the long run it won't matter much.
I am totally with you when it comes to this offseason. I was very disappointed with GMDM's fascination with Hosmer, especially when he gave up some of our most promising bullpen pieces to try to be in a longshot bidding war against a team with bigger pockets. The signings afterwards made little sense to me as well.
Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-07-2018, 08:44 PM   #33
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by TambaBerry View Post
Bauer is a whiny little bitch lol did you guys see his postgame comments?
What did he say? He looked awful again today.
Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.
Old 04-07-2018, 09:20 PM   #34
I’m a Mahomo!

Hosmer just won a game for the Astros.

Astros Earn Bizarre Walk-Off Win.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...isplays-pop-up
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-07-2018, 09:57 PM   #35
Inmem 2.0

Does anyone know if you can still get into games for free after the 7th inning?
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2018, 10:36 PM   #36
Stay positive, don't give up

Quote:
Originally Posted by KChiefs1 View Post

Wow that's brutal
Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 04-07-2018, 10:39 PM   #37
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by KChiefs1 View Post

Not on Hosmer.
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-07-2018, 10:52 PM   #38
mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDave View Post
Not on Hosmer.
Shit. Hosmer freaking OVERRAN the play, this is completely on him. Now, you could argue that he shouldn't have been the one to go get that pop up in the first place, and you wouldn't be wrong, but he put himself in position to make the play and ****ed it up at the last second. Oh well, I guess he really isn't perfect after all.

Salvy should text him and tell him he would never have put Hosmer in that position in the first place.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-07-2018, 10:55 PM   #39

Wade Davis also blew a save for the Rockies tonight. He had 1 blown save all of last year and it was in September.
tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-07-2018, 11:52 PM   #40
Just here for the Royals

Quote:
Originally Posted by tk13 View Post
Wade Davis also blew a save for the Rockies tonight. He had 1 blown save all of last year and it was in September.
Why an MLB pitcher would willingly play half of his games in Colorado is beyond me. It’s basically saying “these guys will pay me a lot of money to raise my career ERA by 2 runs.”
Bufkin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bufkin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bufkin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bufkin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bufkin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bufkin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bufkin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bufkin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bufkin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bufkin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bufkin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-08-2018, 12:03 AM   #41
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bufkin View Post
Why an MLB pitcher would willingly play half of his games in Colorado is beyond me. It’s basically saying “these guys will pay me a lot of money to raise my career ERA by 2 runs.”
You answered your own question.
WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2018, 05:19 AM   #42
TACO SALAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bufkin View Post
Why an MLB pitcher would willingly play half of his games in Colorado is beyond me.
REEFER MADNESS
ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 04-08-2018, 05:43 AM   #43
TACO SALAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
Shit. Hosmer freaking OVERRAN the play, this is completely on him. Now, you could argue that he shouldn't have been the one to go get that pop up in the first place, and you wouldn't be wrong, but he put himself in position to make the play and ****ed it up at the last second. Oh well, I guess he really isn't perfect after all.

Salvy should text him and tell him he would never have put Hosmer in that position in the first place.
Hosmer problem was he wasn't expecting to put himself in that position. About a stride or two past the bag he starts to decelerate and brings his eyes down. I think he thought someone would have it but the catcher literally never even tries to move from home lol. Hosmer panics and hits max jets and by the time he located the ball again, yeah he'd gone too far.

I wonder why the catcher didn't call that immediately. Hosmers basically playing the outfield not 1b.
ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 04-08-2018, 06:05 AM   #44
Starter

Looks like those defensive metrics on Hosmer are right
BeMyValentine is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.BeMyValentine is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.BeMyValentine is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.BeMyValentine is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.BeMyValentine is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.BeMyValentine is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.BeMyValentine is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 04-08-2018, 09:22 AM   #45
I’m a Mahomo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiliConCarnage View Post
Hosmer problem was he wasn't expecting to put himself in that position. About a stride or two past the bag he starts to decelerate and brings his eyes down. I think he thought someone would have it but the catcher literally never even tries to move from home lol. Hosmer panics and hits max jets and by the time he located the ball again, yeah he'd gone too far.

I wonder why the catcher didn't call that immediately. Hosmers basically playing the outfield not 1b.

Hosmer is used to Salvy getting that ball.
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.