Molina C
Dejong SS
Wong 2B
Pitcher

Edit:
Matheny fired 07/14/2018

Opening Day Roster
Spoiler!

Last edited by BigRedChief; 07-17-2018 at 02:21 PM..
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-12-2018, 03:58 PM   #31
Consuming CP souls

Ship them a certain outfielder that will definitely regress to them then.
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-12-2018, 05:23 PM   #32
Has a particular set of skills

Ozuna gets $9 million for this year to avoid arbitration.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-12-2018, 05:32 PM   #33
Supporter

Ok, so i know that BRC hates it when the Cardinals haters post in these threads, but seeing it compels me to do so. Since the season hasn't started yet, i'll take the opportunity to post once and not come back for the rest of the season.

**** the Cardinals and **** anything St. Louis.

That is all...carry on.

Apologies in advance to BRC.
alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2018, 05:36 PM   #34
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by alpha_omega View Post
Ok, so i know that BRC hates it when the Cardinals haters post in these threads, but seeing it compels me to do so. Since the season hasn't started yet, i'll take the opportunity to post once and not come back for the rest of the season.

That is all...carry on.

jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 01-12-2018, 07:22 PM   #35

Quote:

That is all...carry on.

dude you haters come in all the time. 17 years of this thread. Haters going to hate. We are fans of the team we grew up with. You can't change teams. Seems like you guys would have got over that juvenile stuff when you won the WS?
Old 01-12-2018, 07:33 PM   #36
Greatest QB Duo of 2015

Quote:

That is all...carry on.

**** off for talking shit about my city.
Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 01-12-2018, 07:35 PM   #37
Greatest QB Duo of 2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
dude you haters come in all the time. 17 years of this thread. Haters going to hate. We are fans of the team we grew up with. You can't change teams. Seems like you guys would have got over that juvenile stuff when you won the WS?
No. I am a fan of my city.

Civic Pride>All.
Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 01-12-2018, 07:41 PM   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rams Fan View Post
No. I am a fan of my city.

Civic Pride>All.
I grew up in Springfield. The only thing in St. Louis l care about is the Cardinals. And a couple of friends that live there.
Old 01-13-2018, 08:45 AM   #39
In Search of a Life

Quote:
I grew up in Springfield. The only thing in St. Louis l care about is the Cardinals. And a couple of friends that live there.
Rogersville right?
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-13-2018, 09:14 AM   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
Rogersville right?
Yep, both sides of my family settled in that small town pre-civil war. They were Baptist preachers looking to spread the gospel to this new part of the USA that was just being settled. A lot of family still live there including my brother. I lived there for 5 years. Grandpa lost his cow farm and we moved to Springfield. Lived in Springfield till 18.

Went back to Rogersville every weekend to see all the family. My grandma had a great radio. I loved listening to Jack Buck and Harry Carey broadcasting the Cardinal games on that radio. One of the best childhood memories. From that moment, I was a lifer.
Old 01-13-2018, 09:20 AM   #41
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Yep, both sides of my family settled in that small town pre-civil war. They were Baptist preachers looking to spread the gospel to this new part of the USA that was just being settled. A lot of family still live there including my brother. I lived there for 5 years. Grandpa lost his cow farm and we moved to Springfield. Lived in Springfield till 18.

Went back to Rogersville every weekend to see all the family. My grandma had a great radio. I loved listening to Jack Buck and Harry Carey broadcasting the Cardinal games on that radio. One of the best childhood memories. From that moment, I was a lifer.
Interesting

I grew up in Thayer MO so I’m not too far from home.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-13-2018, 10:26 AM   #42
Comfortably Numb

Quote:

What high school in Springfield?
VAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 01-13-2018, 11:34 AM   #43

Quote:
Originally Posted by VAChief View Post
What high school in Springfield?
l quit high school the day I turned 16 with a total of 1.5 credits. I attended Hillcrest and Glendale.
Old 01-13-2018, 11:44 AM   #44
Comfortably Numb

Quote:
l quit high school the day I turned 16 with a total of 1.5 credits. I attended Hillcrest and Glendale.
Our 2 biggest baseball rivalries! I was a Chief.
VAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 01-13-2018, 03:29 PM   #45
In Search of a Life

Addison Reed only got 2/16.75? Wtf... Cubs? I am disappoint.
jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.