Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 11-30-2017, 10:10 PM  
You Sweetie!

-- Hi!

I just wanted to say hi!
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-01-2017, 08:00 PM   #121
The Maintenance Guy

hi
Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-01-2017, 09:45 PM   #122
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gblowfish View Post
Would...
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-01-2017, 09:48 PM   #123
Cool as a Cucumber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Red View Post
If you didn't say hi yesterday - I'd like it if you stopped in today and said hello. Thanks
The pressure, the pressure!!!

Hi SR, hope you're having a lovely day.
KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 12-01-2017, 10:03 PM   #124
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLO View Post
Do you like Taco John's, SR?
Oh sure I do!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stinky Nuts McGee View Post
hi
Hi!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryDayz View Post
Would...
Me too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KS Smitty View Post
The pressure, the pressure!!!

Hi SR, hope you're having a lovely day.
Oh, I am - thank you and hello.
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-03-2017, 11:37 AM   #125
Fight, build, win!

srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-03-2017, 11:39 AM   #126
Consuming CP souls

Morning wood
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-03-2017, 11:56 AM   #127
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
How are ya
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-18-2018, 02:49 PM   #128
You Sweetie!

Hello today.
Old 05-18-2018, 02:49 PM   #129
You Sweetie!

I couldn't find my Funny Names thread as I'm pushed for time. But I just called on a client who just hired a lady named Jenny Ho
Old 05-18-2018, 02:50 PM   #130
You Sweetie!

Also I wanted to say hello again.
Old 05-18-2018, 02:53 PM   #131
TACO SALAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Red View Post
Also I wanted to say hello again.
Howdy, I hope you have a wonderful Friday evening
ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 05-18-2018, 03:10 PM   #132
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiliConCarnage View Post
Howdy, I hope you have a wonderful Friday evening
you too and thank you - I will say hi again in a while as I'm finishing up my day!
Old 05-18-2018, 03:13 PM   #133
Stroking to the SB Champs!

ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-18-2018, 03:20 PM   #134
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTown View Post
I have always loved this gif and I have always loved you!
Old 05-18-2018, 03:21 PM   #135
You Sweetie!

I'm done with my day - How are you!