Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 11-30-2017, 10:10 PM  
You Sweetie!

-- Hi!

I just wanted to say hi!
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-01-2017, 02:01 AM   #61
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Howdy !
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-01-2017, 02:01 AM   #62
You Sweetie!

wasn't expecting to get all teary eyed - good gosh may as well been Chris Christopherson - i never deserved my mother.

ok enough of that - How do you feel about Prince's 'New Power Generation?'
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-01-2017, 02:03 AM   #63
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-post Tom View Post
moar

I love you for sharing this one. TY
Old 12-01-2017, 02:03 AM   #64
Threepeat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Red View Post
just so you know - this reminds of my mom - and it made me cry. because i haven't been close to my mom in some time.

All that exists is in the present. Call her. No regerts.
T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-01-2017, 02:08 AM   #65
You Sweetie!

I'm good
Old 12-01-2017, 02:13 AM   #66
Threepeat!

Quote:
I'm good
Yes you are. Well then...

T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-01-2017, 02:13 AM   #67
You Sweetie!

T-Post you're never in charge of music - moving forward - got it?!
Old 12-01-2017, 02:13 AM   #68
You Sweetie!

but i needed that I guess (God knew)
Old 12-01-2017, 02:15 AM   #69
You Sweetie!

c'mon there is better New Pwr Generation you could have chosen. lol
Old 12-01-2017, 02:16 AM   #70
You Sweetie!

stick to Lionel. hahahha
Old 12-01-2017, 02:39 AM   #71
Threepeat!

Quote:
T-Post you're never in charge of music - moving forward - got it?!
I got it. Prince isn't my strong suit. Can't argue with that. Here are a couple of late night suggestions:

Last edited by T-post Tom; 12-01-2017 at 02:45 AM..
Old 12-01-2017, 02:42 AM   #72
You Sweetie!

good effort
Old 12-01-2017, 02:44 AM   #73
You Sweetie!

allow me to show you thy way - for you've spent your fortune and I thank you
Old 12-01-2017, 02:47 AM   #74
You Sweetie!

Old 12-01-2017, 02:49 AM   #75
You Sweetie!