Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics

Closed Thread

Old 10-25-2015, 02:21 AM  
Banned

So I was kicked out of my own fantasy entity ...

Made 90 great lineups this week, too ...

But, alas, was kicked out, $100 stolen, and have no idea why ....

Thread gets deleted ...

But the group doesn't realize ... Password change or not, I'm still logged in via phone app. That's right.

They let me do 6 hours worth of lineups today before, out of nowhere, I'm banned. Whatever. Right?

Hmm. Steal my $100 ..
Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.

Old 10-25-2015, 07:24 AM   #31
Unsparing

Then the camels...
Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 10-25-2015, 07:24 AM   #32
Field General

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudy lost the toss View Post
I feel like it was a product of Nzoner being a major bitch. Hope they lose all their money this week.
I disagree, that wasnt the problem, IMO.
farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.

Old 10-25-2015, 07:25 AM   #33
Supporter

I'm so excited about this thread I keep hitting refresh to see if the ****ery has began
Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 10-25-2015, 07:39 AM   #34
Starter

note to self dont let hootie control the money.
jerryforeverrice80 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.jerryforeverrice80 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.jerryforeverrice80 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.jerryforeverrice80 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.jerryforeverrice80 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.jerryforeverrice80 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.jerryforeverrice80 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.jerryforeverrice80 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.jerryforeverrice80 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.jerryforeverrice80 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.jerryforeverrice80 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.

Old 10-25-2015, 07:50 AM   #35
Abolish The Salary Cap!

Have they even played a game yet?
Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.

Old 10-25-2015, 07:51 AM   #36
The man you could post like.

Thats not even shots fired. That's a nuke being dropped. Jeebus.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 10-25-2015, 07:57 AM   #37
Supporter

i'd let hootie pee on me before i'd give him 5 dollars...

i dealt with people like him all the time working in a sports book in vegas, and by 'work' i mean 'took all their money every day'..
the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 10-25-2015, 08:02 AM   #38
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brainiac View Post
...and lose $3100 of that $5000 the very first week...
the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 10-25-2015, 08:09 AM   #39
Mammoth penis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudy lost the toss View Post
I feel like it was a product of Nzoner being a major bitch. Hope they lose all their money this week.
That's the second time I've seen this from you. $100 of it is your money bitch.
MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 10-25-2015, 08:09 AM   #40
Banned

I want to be clear: I'm not taking a red cent from this. I worked all day yesterday to build great lineups and they were deleted because flop and otwp are the biggest bitches I've ever seen

Otwp left forever. Made a thread and everything.

Crazycoffey joined the group. Spent the last two weeks trying to antagonize me. Completely melts down yesterday and blames me.

Unbelievable.

P.S. I logged out of the account. Despite the constant character assassinations, I have no interest in screwing anyone over. I built a great set of lineups this week and you dipshits deleted them.

2 weeks. You have no shot without me. It won't just be, "shucks, we got unlucky!"

You're done.
Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.

Old 10-25-2015, 08:10 AM   #41
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hootie 2.0 View Post
Hmm. Steal my $100 ..
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
I have reset the password. I could not wait till next week.

As of right now, Flopnuts will finish tweaking the lineups this weekend and monitor tomorrow.

OTWP58 and Flopnuts are the leads for lineups and players. We are hopeful that Nzoner will return also.

More details to follow but the reason is plain and simple........we need to function as a group. Make decisions on players as a group. That was just not possible with Hootie as the lead FF player.

Please keep posting in the lineup threads about late additions and subtractions.

Hootie, you are welcome to stay and offer input but if you go off on anyone again, your banned from this forum. I tried and tried to get you to work together. It was not all your fault but no one wants to work with you now. We have to take a team/group approach.
Quote:
Not even mad at you guys. Good luck.

Two requests:

1) block my access to forum
2) no matter what, win or lose, I'm out. Split 49 ways.

Thanks in advance.
Quote:
And I honestly won't take a cent, I'm out. Good luck next week. But WOW ... Those were so good. So good. I'm sickened. Take advantage of that work, don't delete it
Quote:
Doesn't work that way. You put the money in. Your in for the winnings, if any. You don't want it, give it to charity.
Quote:
Quote:
Your actions have left us without much choice. You busted your ass. No one is doubting your passion or work ethic. I'm talking about working together with other FF players.

The inability to work together is mostly your fault Hootie. Yes, they said some things but you did too. You bullied them and the group to go week 1. You shut them out on week 1. They felt slighted and not valued at all by you. They are good FF players with winning histories, That definitely has value.

You made only half hearted attempts to work together with those guys. Consult with each other and agree on our best lineups. The only thing you offered was let them do their lineups and you do yours. That was not what this was supposed to be, we were supposed to put our best FF heads together and produce our best lineups.

Back to your original quote above............you want to put the fun back in here, you can try harder to work with these guys. Actually share ideas on players and stacks. Hash out differences without name calling and tempers. Those guys need to try to start fresh with you. Everyone in here including you will benefit from this approach.
You don't have my permission to access my account. I changed the password. If Fan Duel's website allows people to access their website after a password change, they should know that. If you attempt to hack or access our account in any way we will let Fan Duel know. I'd say your days on Fan Duel would be over. You would be permbanned from Chiefs Planet.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 10-25-2015, 08:11 AM   #42
Ith Fuhtbawl Time

Hindsight being 50/50, Hootie is even more pathedic every time he returns from his last ban hammer.

I can't believe idiots here wanted to trust him with their money.
Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.

Old 10-25-2015, 08:13 AM   #43
Banned

Oh, and by the way, the money lost the first week? Flop and otwp stacked chiefs players everywhere. No joke. There was even a Vick lineup. I looked and thought, "lol"

I even warned against it.

So I keep getting this blame yet I was the one who carried us week 1, too.

Conveniently, that's forgotten.

Old 10-25-2015, 08:14 AM   #44
Ultrabanned

Stacked with chiefs players?

That can't be true.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 10-25-2015, 08:15 AM   #45
Banned

Quote:
You don't have my permission to access my account. I changed the password. If Fan Duel's website allows people to access their website after a password change, they should know that. If you attempt to hack or access our account in any way we will let Fan Duel know. I'd say your days on Fan Duel would be over. You would be permbanned from Chiefs Planet.
I logged out big guy. But keep going with the threats, and enjoy my $100.

Closed Thread