Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 10-06-2014, 11:40 PM  
MVP

Twin Peaks to Return on Showtime

http://www.avclub.com/article/showti...on-2016-210127

Great and pretty unexpected news that this is actually happening.
Miles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 06-03-2017, 09:45 AM   #61
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miles View Post
After watching I was thinking about the new episodes quite a bit the next day or two. Watching with no expecations was a pretty great experience.
I totally agree. This has been a rare treat. Even if the quality wasn't this ****ing good, I'd still be having fun and fond memories of the experience thus far. Luckily, it's amazing. I can't wait for Sunday!
Red Brooklyn Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Red Brooklyn Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Red Brooklyn Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Red Brooklyn Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Red Brooklyn Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Red Brooklyn Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Red Brooklyn Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Red Brooklyn Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Red Brooklyn Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Red Brooklyn Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Red Brooklyn Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 06-03-2017, 10:31 AM   #62
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Brooklyn View Post
I totally agree. This has been a rare treat. Even if the quality wasn't this ****ing good, I'd still be having fun and fond memories of the experience thus far. Luckily, it's amazing. I can't wait for Sunday!
I never watched the show, then Watched Fire Walk With Me and only about 2 years ago watched the classic TP.

I liked the film much better than the series.

Is this more like the film or more like old TP?...
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-03-2017, 04:55 PM   #63
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rausch View Post
I never watched the show, then Watched Fire Walk With Me and only about 2 years ago watched the classic TP.

I liked the film much better than the series.

Is this more like the film or more like old TP?...
S3 has it's own tone. It's somewhere between FWWM and the OS. I'd say if you like the film, you're more likely to enjoy the new season.
Red Brooklyn Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Red Brooklyn Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Red Brooklyn Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Red Brooklyn Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Red Brooklyn Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Red Brooklyn Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Red Brooklyn Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Red Brooklyn Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Red Brooklyn Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Red Brooklyn Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Red Brooklyn Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 06-03-2017, 05:27 PM   #64
EvOlVeD

id say the new series is a step above fire walk with me. maybe its as simple as how tv has changed, but it has a very lost highway vibe to it as well.
Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 06-03-2017, 05:37 PM   #65
Veteran

The series is a culmination of all of Lynch's work to this point really. It's completely new but also has a "greatest hits" vibe to it. If you're a fan of Lynch, you'll LOVE this. If you are a fan of Twin Peaks more than a David Lynch fan, you may or may not struggle with it. But I think it's completely brilliant so far.
Old 06-11-2017, 02:41 AM   #66
MVP

I could watch Dougie for hours.
Miles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 06-25-2017, 09:56 PM   #67
MVP

Holy ****ing shit.
Old 06-26-2017, 11:02 AM   #68
SNAP THE ****ING BALL!!!

Quote:
Holy ****ing shit.
Lynch is a ****ing madman.
kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-07-2017, 12:44 AM   #69
MVP

Watched most recent episode again and made just a little more sense this time. This is some amazing stuff.
Old 07-07-2017, 01:47 PM   #70
SNAP THE ****ING BALL!!!

Quote:
Watched most recent episode again and made just a little more sense this time. This is some amazing stuff.
I can't wait for episode 9.
kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-10-2017, 01:49 AM   #71
EvOlVeD

Quote:
Originally Posted by kysirsoze View Post
I can't wait for episode 9.
was good to get back to the here and now. that last episode, i appreciate but was tough to get thru. anyone think there is a connection to the two girls at the end of the episode that makes you think of laura and donna?
Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 08-06-2017, 07:43 PM   #72
Ain't no relax!

Yeah, so I just watched the first 5 episodes of the original 90's Twin Peaks over the last 2 days. It had been recommended before by multiple friends, but I had memories of watching an episode or two randomly in the second season forever ago, having no clue about the story, and it just seemed so weird and irrational. But now I'm approaching it decades later, without really knowing a single thing about it other than it confused the hell out of me when I tried to get into it back in the day.

So what the **** am I watching? But please, don't even tell me, cause I'm not going to check this thread again till I'm completely caught up. Just wanted to share my goofy discovery of total confusion and intrigue of what's to come at this point in the series. The random dream sequences are really messing with my brain right now. Nothing makes sense, but I'm so invested I might watch the rest of season 1 before going to sleep........
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-08-2017, 10:53 PM   #73
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
Yeah, so I just watched the first 5 episodes of the original 90's Twin Peaks over the last 2 days. It had been recommended before by multiple friends, but I had memories of watching an episode or two randomly in the second season forever ago, having no clue about the story, and it just seemed so weird and irrational. But now I'm approaching it decades later, without really knowing a single thing about it other than it confused the hell out of me when I tried to get into it back in the day.

So what the **** am I watching? But please, don't even tell me, cause I'm not going to check this thread again till I'm completely caught up. Just wanted to share my goofy discovery of total confusion and intrigue of what's to come at this point in the series. The random dream sequences are really messing with my brain right now. Nothing makes sense, but I'm so invested I might watch the rest of season 1 before going to sleep........
The WTF is this I'm watching increases greatly with the new series. No idea but it's so ****ing good.
Old 08-09-2017, 01:41 AM   #74
EvOlVeD

Quote:

by rights you should have watched fire walk with me first. the casual fan doesn't even know it exists and is a closer representation of lynch's non network tv version of his vision.
Old 08-09-2017, 01:54 AM   #75
Immanentize The Eschaton

Quote:

I just went through almost the exact same thing but I could only make it about 30 minutes into the pilot. So much melodrama. So much overacting. Such poor dialogue. I just want to slap the mom. Does it get better? If not I'm out.
listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.