Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 03-29-2018, 09:38 AM  
You Sweetie!

-- Let's talk about counting calories & routine

Hi Guys,

I'm up to a 36 waist - thanks to Del Taco and a few others. As well as eating pretty poorly over the last year, or so.

I'm on a strict regimen now and doing a three week diet and then merging it into a new way of life. I have a history of eating well (normally) - but, again; have been quite clumsy over the past year or so.

My plan is to limit myself to 1100 calories a day the first week, then up to 1200 the second week, and then stay on or around 1500 calories as the norm, with one cheat day per week.

After the third week - I'll get back into some sort of exercise, which too will be part of the new 'way of life'

In this thread I'd like to discuss food ideas for assisting myself (& others) with weight loss.

Since Monday I've not gone above 1100 calories/daily - I have eaten oatmeal, oranges, bananas, hard-boiled eggs and in closing, in the evening - I'll eat one of the Chick Fil A Spicy, grilled chicken wraps w/o dressing (350 cals)

I'm open to ideas - but the goal is - finding items that are a little less common and more creative.

Please assist at your leisure - anyone else need assistance or interested in jumping aboard, I welcome it.

Thanks again

Last edited by Simply Red; 03-29-2018 at 09:45 AM..
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-18-2018, 06:34 AM   #766
Has a particular set of skills

How's everyone doing?

Myself, still on track, Total weight lost so far, 80 lbs.

Going to my favorite little club since another one back in 1995, which is a "listening room". Holds about 150-200 people. They have some good flatbread and thin crust pizza. Also have my "crack" beer that I cant stop drinking. A local craft beer, St. Pete Orange Wheat.

Will go exercise during the day, So the hit shouldn't be so bad.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-18-2018, 06:49 AM   #767
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
How's everyone doing?

I'm good - still on track - haven't weighed but seeing clothes get looser.
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-18-2018, 07:04 AM   #768
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
How's everyone doing?

Going to my favorite little club since another one back in 1995, which is a "listening room". Holds about 150-200 people. They have some good flatbread and thin crust pizza. Also have my "crack" beer that I cant stop drinking. A local craft beer, St. Pete Orange Wheat.

Congratulations on the weight loss!

I'm still stuck around 70 pounds down since March 2017. I need to make that last push to lose the last 30 pounds.

Do you have some loose skin or stretch marks? I have a little lose skin around the midsection but not much. My arms are real tight as my biceps and triceps are muscular as are my legs and chest.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-18-2018, 08:39 AM   #769
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
Congratulations on the weight loss!

I'm still stuck around 70 pounds down since March 2017. I need to make that last push to lose the last 30 pounds.

Do you have some loose skin or stretch marks? I have a little lose skin around the midsection but not much. My arms are real tight as my biceps and triceps are muscular as are my legs and chest.
Thanks.

Keeping the weight off is a damn good job done by you.

Nope, no loose skin or stretch marks yet but that's coming soon I'm assuming.

My goal is to get within 20-30 lbs of an NFL linebacker. I'm 6'2" so its probably an unattainable goal. @59 its a lot harder than at 25. .

For me, this is more about a long term lifestyle change. I don't want to tell myself hey, you lost 100 lbs great job, I'm done. Concentrate on keeping it off.

I cant do anything halfway that I care about. Either all in or nothing, that's hard anyway. Giving myself a probable unattainable goal I'm hoping keeps me on a long term track.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-18-2018, 10:52 AM   #770
Go Beavers!

Quote:
How's everyone doing?

I'm still going strong. I went off plan last weekend as we were doing a bunch of travelling and celebrating due to my oldest graduating from college. It didn't throw me off too much, though, as I hit a new low this morning. 208 lbs, down 17 lbs since April 1.
Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 05-18-2018, 11:27 AM   #771
You Sweetie!

there's a place called pillowbiteran's Biscuit Barn that does home style cooking - I just got back from getting a side of their grilled broccoli and crowder peas.
Old 05-18-2018, 11:27 AM   #772
You Sweetie!

I'd never heard of crowder peas.
Old 05-18-2018, 12:11 PM   #773
Inmem 2.0

Followed the 1800 cal diet this week and somehow I'm up 3 pounds.....
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-18-2018, 12:24 PM   #774
Go Beavers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
Are you weighing and logging everything you eat? If you just eyeballing it, you are probably eating way more than you think. If you are accurately measuring, it could be water weight, though that's unlikely.
Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2018, 12:26 PM   #775
Ain't no relax!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Red View Post
there's a place called pillowbiteran's Biscuit Barn that does home style cooking - I just got back from getting a side of their grilled broccoli and crowder peas.
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-18-2018, 01:01 PM   #776
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
I noticed that - I just let it go. But I did LOL, literally.
Old 05-18-2018, 01:19 PM   #777
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
Blow your load
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-18-2018, 01:21 PM   #778
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball View Post
Blow your load
Old 05-20-2018, 06:06 PM   #779
You Sweetie!

I'm down to 216.2 - Just weighed! From 227!
Old 05-20-2018, 07:05 PM   #780
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Red View Post
I'm down to 216.2 - Just weighed! From 227!
Congrats! I don't feel like scrolling back how many cals were you eating and what's your workout regimen?
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.