Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-24-2010, 06:18 AM  
In Search of a Life

50 Beers to Try Before You Die

Thought the beer snobs here might like this article (and probably critique the hell out of it).

http://www.wisdeo.com/articles/view_post/2984
(CBS) You've heard of "100 Bottles of Beer on the Wall"?

How about 50 to try before you die?!
Spoiler!

Last edited by Bearcat; 04-01-2011 at 08:05 PM..
NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-20-2018, 07:45 AM   #4096
Cheat Death

Quote:
Originally Posted by phisherman View Post
Did anyone help you out? I can stop by there tomorrow to see if they have any left.
I'm still looking so that would be great.

I took one of their oak aged saisons and a gose to a monthly bottle share a few weeks ago and they they were a big hit, so I'd like to keep bringing them whenever I can.
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-20-2018, 08:12 AM   #4097
Cheat Death

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post
Any of you guys or gals have experience with these sour NEIPAs that are becoming popular?
Key lime sour NEIPA from Forbidden Root. Much better than the first one I tried (blackberry). I can see these becoming more popular, especially in cans.

KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-20-2018, 10:20 AM   #4098
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
First time for me. Pretty decent.
Its very good, not my favorite of style but very good.
GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 05-20-2018, 10:37 AM   #4099
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
First time for me. Pretty decent.
Went to a Founders tasting a few months ago... didn't have that one, but had Canadian Breakfast Stout, Kentucky Breakfast Stout, Lizard of Koz, and a couple others.... along with a breakfast burrito the size of my head.

Then I went on keto.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-20-2018, 03:03 PM   #4100
King Sandbagger

Quote:
I'm still looking so that would be great.

I took one of their oak aged saisons and a gose to a monthly bottle share a few weeks ago and they they were a big hit, so I'd like to keep bringing them whenever I can.
I grabbed you a couple!
phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 05-20-2018, 04:03 PM   #4101
Cheat Death

Quote:
Originally Posted by phisherman View Post
I grabbed you a couple!
Thanks man! I sent you a PM.
Old 05-20-2018, 04:40 PM   #4102
Politically Incorrect

Had one two three four of these yesterday!

Very very tasty!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20180519_124107.jpg
Views:	323
Size:	93.2 KB
ID:	116416  
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-20-2018, 05:42 PM   #4103
He's Mahomie!

Had this one the other day at an Asian restaurant. Tasty.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	change_beer_320ml_bottle_1000x1000.jpg
Views:	308
Size:	106.3 KB
ID:	116418  
MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-20-2018, 06:14 PM   #4104
Mostly Ignored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
Went to a Founders tasting a few months ago... didn't have that one, but had Canadian Breakfast Stout, Kentucky Breakfast Stout, Lizard of Koz, and a couple others.... along with a breakfast burrito the size of my head.

Then I went on keto.
I'm doing the calorie counting thing, and apparently I've been lying to myself all these years about how calories in beer. Holy shit.

I've been back in to beer for a week or two now, and it's been an eye opening experience. I'm definitely having to be careful.
TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2018, 06:23 PM   #4105
Mostly Ignored

Quote:
Nice to see you getting back in the game, man!

Run The Jewels has done collabs with Pipeworks, Interboro in Brooklyn, J Wakefield in Miami, Mumford in LA, Creature Comforts and one in Europe. I have an extra Pipeworks Panther Like A Panther I can kick you. It's a porter thats blended with other barrel aged beers. It was a 3-way collab with Pipeworks, Interboro, and J Wakefield. Their Stay Gold hazy from Interboro is fire.
I had no idea Run the Jewels was getting around like that. I don't know why there's a sudden association of beer and hip hop, but I love it. Super cool.

A buddy and I hit Great Raft the other day for my big return to beer, and they had some great stuff on tap. Grabbed you a bottle of the new Ocean's Between Us batch. This one wasn't as good as the cascade and blood orange batch, but it's still solid.

They also had a IPL on tap and in cans that I passed on trying while I was there because I could have swore I tried it before. A buddy of mine asked me to grab him some four packs of it while I was there, and I did, but didn't bother grabbing any because I remembered it being mediocre. Well, he gave me a can when I dropped it off to him, and demand I take it home and try it. It turned out to be very good. I must have had it confused in my head with a different beer of theirs. I immediately regretted not grabbing you a can. Hopefully they releases it again at some point this year.

Anyways, I'm putting a small box together to send your way. Hopefully it can go out Tuesday or Wednesday. It ain't much, but there's a fresh beer I wanted to get headed your way fairly quickly.
TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-20-2018, 06:42 PM   #4106
Mahomes Dynasty

Had a Busch Light last night.

**** you it was cold n tasty.
CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.
Old 05-21-2018, 07:42 AM   #4107
In Search of a Life

Ballast Point Aloha Sculpin is delicious.
NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-21-2018, 08:35 AM   #4108
Diablo Negro

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewChief View Post
Yup the Brux Tois yeast gives it a nice fruity slightly funky flavor.
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-21-2018, 09:07 AM   #4109
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewChief View Post
I've been drinking a lot of Sculpin IPA so I'm a fan of Ballast Point. What is the flavor profile and ABV?

Not the biggest fan of any beers with fruit flavors.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-25-2018, 04:02 PM   #4110
Starter

Quote:
Fellow KC enthusiasts, if any of you are planning on rolling through BKS on Saturday, I'd be interested in trading for a Fleur de Lupulin bottle. I'm sitting on some different Pipeworks BA stouts and some various hazy hops I can trade. Plus Chicago craft beer week kicks off tonight with a bunch of awesome beer releases happening over the next 10 days from Mikerphone, Pipeworks, Half Acre, Forbidden Root, Corridor, Hop Butcher and many more (not More Brewing, I'm not brave enough for that impending shitlord show) that I can pick up.

Let me know if we can work something out.
I was lucky enough to be in Chicago last weekend. BA softly telling lies from mikerphone is delicious.
SithCeNtZ is not part of the Right 53.SithCeNtZ is not part of the Right 53.SithCeNtZ is not part of the Right 53.SithCeNtZ is not part of the Right 53.SithCeNtZ is not part of the Right 53.SithCeNtZ is not part of the Right 53.SithCeNtZ is not part of the Right 53.SithCeNtZ is not part of the Right 53.SithCeNtZ is not part of the Right 53.SithCeNtZ is not part of the Right 53.SithCeNtZ is not part of the Right 53.